剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
你当时非常开心
The look on your face was pure joy.
- 亲爱的老朋友 - 你马上骑上去
- Good old friend. - You jumped right on.
完全不害怕 驰马而去
Utterly fearless. And you galloped away.
怎么叫都叫不回来
I don't think I ever really got you back.
噢 对 我把你留在飞扬的尘土中
Oh, yeah. It was me who left you in the dust.
大家都说你是一个不知感恩 被惯坏的小孩子
People are always telling me what an ungrateful, spoilt little brat you are.
你的物质生活很充裕 确实是这样
You have been given all the material things in life, that's true.
但也许我应该再和你亲近些
But, perhaps I should have given you more of myself.
所以呢
So...
今天的礼物就是 母女共处的时间
that's today's gift, mother-daughter time.
所以你没什么要送我的
So you got me nothing?
闭嘴 公主 来吧 骑马去
Shut up, Princess. Come on. Let's ride.
- 现在可不是黑暗时代(欧洲中世纪) - 真是遗憾
- It's not the Dark Ages. - More's the pity!
你完全失踪了
You've completely lost touch.
我从来没盗窃过(touch既有联♥系♥又有盗窃的意思) 感谢上帝
I never had touch. Thank God!
然而 基于那些我无法领会的原因
And yet, for reasons that I cannot fully fathom,
你对王权荒谬的崇拜
the irrational totem of majesty that you personify
已经确实地影响到这个世界了
actually matters to the world.
英镑下跌 两个贸易协议付之东流
The pound is down, two trade agreements have gone up the spout
牛津学生威胁要暴♥动♥
and students in Oxford are threatening to riot.
听起来像是你应该烦恼的问题
Sounds like a bunch of "you" problems...
作为首相
acting Prime Minister.
那么看看你的问题吧
How about this for a "you" problem.
废除王位
Abolishment.
你的兄弟早就放出了风声
Your brother put a bug in the people's ear about it.
我只需要发起投票
All I have to do is call it up for a vote.
就好像宪法危机一样
Like the sound of a constitutional crisis much?
你得做点正事以表示君主政体已经
You need to do something major to show the monarchy is back
恢复如初
in its pretty... little... box.
而你需要美好的性生活
And you need a good shag.
西蒙从来不希望你有一匹自己的马
Simon never wanted you to have your own horse.
- 是因为我才 - 我知道 我知道
- It's only because of me... - I know. I know.
你为了我和他争吵
You argued with him on my behalf.
还记得那次吵架吗
Remember the arguments?
他是关心我
He cared about me.
他认为你应该呆在温室里
He thought you needed coddling.
但我知道你需要自♥由♥
I knew you needed freedom.
呃 你说 “自♥由♥”
Oh, you say, "Freedom"?
我觉得 是“遗弃”
See, I say, "Abandonment".
你已经很幸运了
Consider yourself lucky.
我巴不得我母亲能“遗弃”我一下
I prayed for my mother to give me some "abandonment".
外婆很酷的
The Duchy rocks.
她能挫败任何生物的锐气
She could break the spirit of any animal...
不管是不是人类
human or otherwise.
你从来没见过你外婆的这一面
You've never seen that side of your grandmother.
相信我 她生气的时候是很恐怖的
Believe me, her anger could be terrifying.
哇啊 外婆好吓人
Whooo! Bully for her.
我从来没有采取过她那样的手段
I never resorted to my mother's methods.
我从不希望挫败你
I never wanted to crush your spirit.
结果 你总是不听话
And, as a result, you fight me
总要跟我作对
instead of doing my bidding.
保持那样吧 艾莉诺
Hold on to all that fight in you, Eleanor.
那将保护你
It's what's going to protect you.
它能把你从这个王室世界里拯救出来
It's going to save you from this world you've been born into.
这个钻石般的世界 - 光彩夺目 却冷酷无情
A diamond world - sparkling and cold and hard.
我宁愿你跟我作对 也不希望你成为我的傀儡
I'd rather you fight your mother than be her machine.
嘿 真高兴你找来了 泰德
Oh, hey there. Glad you could make it, Ted.
非常感谢你能过来 我正在煮汤呢
Thanks ever so much for coming. I'm just making soup.
你会喜欢的
You're gonna love it.
汤要凉了
Soup's getting cold.
这到底怎么回事
What is all of this?
诚意满满的韭菜土豆汤
Hearty leek and potato.
人间美味
Delicious.
你有10秒钟时间告诉我你到底是谁
You have 10 seconds to tell me exactly who you are,
为什么要我到这里来 你想要什么
why you brought me here, and what you want.
都是好问题呢
All fair questions.
但你真正想问的是
But the thing you really want to ask me
我是如何知道你杀了西蒙的吧
is how I knew that you killed Simon.
九
Nine.
而你不能直接这么问
And you can't ask directly.
那会显得你有罪
Too incriminating.
说不定是警♥察♥的伎俩
This could be a Scotland Yard sting.
八
Eight.
如果全部的皇家精英力量都查不出来
If all the King's horses and all the King's men couldn't put it together
我又是怎么知道的呢
how did I know?
六
Six.
你不会开枪的 普莱斯先生
You're not going to shoot me, Mr.Pryce.
因为你不知道我把这件事都告诉了谁
Because you don't know who else I've told.
所以别演了 放下枪吧
So drop the gun and the act.
那是什么声音
What's that sound?
直升机么 攻城槌么
A helicopter overhead? A battering ram?
还是来抓我的手铐声
The jingle of handcuffs as they come to get me?
不 我什么都没听见
No, I don't hear any of that.
你是一个人来的
You came here alone.
时间一分一秒过去 却没有突击队破门而入
And every minute an assault team doesn't show up at my door,
证明我是对的
I'm proven right.
你杀了西蒙
You killed Simon.
你问我是怎么发现的
How did I figure it out, you ask?
我了解人的本性 泰德
I'm a student of human nature, Ted.
当我知道你的动机后
Once I figured out motive, I poked
我几次试探你 看你的反应
and I pushed a few buttons to see what you'd do.
在博物馆里 我看到你脸上的痛苦
I saw the pain in your face at the museum.
当我说你杀了国王时 我看到你眼中的恐惧
And I saw the fear in your eyes when I said you killed the King.
我就是这么知道的
That's how I knew.
人们会在无意中泄露内心秘密
The human body has a vast number of "tells".
- 你也不例外 - 你什么都不知道
- You're no exception. - You don't know anything!
严格来说我确实不知道 我并没有真凭实据
Technically, I don't. No hard evidence at least.
只是凭直觉对你虚张声势罢了
Just a hunch and a bluff.
然而我并不需要什么铁证 泰德
But I don't need irrefutable proof, Ted.
因为我并非要逮捕你
Because I'm not arresting you.
我也没打算毒死你
And I'm not trying to poison you either.
我需要你
I need you.
所以你要不朝我开枪 要不就把汤喝了 听我说几句话
So either shoot me or eat some soup and hear me out.
不用 不用 给我吧 退下 我伺候他
No, no. Come on. Leave, leave. I'll be Mother.
给
There.
我一直想问 她那对美♥乳♥是真的么
I've been dying to ask. Are the boobs real?
你什么时候开始拘泥于那些细节了
Since when have you been squeamish about details?
我可一直在用你香艳风流的日常下饭啊
I've been living vicariously through your exploits for years.
少来 你自己明明也时不时会风流一下的
Oh, come now. You still have a few exploits of your own now and again.
- 我听说的 - 这个嘛
- Or so I hear. - Oh, well...
淑女慎言
A lady never tells.
啊 对了 说到这个
Oh, and... erm... speaking of exploits...
你的所作所为让人♥民♥很失望
..yours have upset the people.
什么时候狼要关心羊群的想法了
Since when is a wolf concerned with the opinions of sheep?
羊群若是散了 狼可就要挨饿了哦
A wolf cannot feast on lamb alone if the flock has bolted.
是你建议我要强势的
You suggested a push for power.
我的炮弹向来都裹着一层糖衣
I have always had an iron fist in a velvet glove.
你的致命错误是把糖衣抹掉了
You took the gloves off and that was a grave mistake.
你需要的是征服你的臣民
You need to subjugate your subjects.
幸好 我有一个计划
And I, luckily for you, have a plan.
- 你总有计划 - 当然
- You always do. - Yes.
- 把那姑娘甩了 - 哦
- Get rid of the girl. - Oh!
你需要贵族们的支持
You need the support of the aristocracy.
而他们认为你那个小骚货是个笑话
And they consider your silly little floozy a joke.
你是想被人畏惧还是当个傻♥逼♥
Do you want to be feared or a fool?
把那贱♥人♥甩了
Ditch the bitch.
维莱特 我的维莱特
Violet. My Violet.
她看着娇弱 但你小瞧她了
You underestimate that delicate bloom.
不像你 她没有诡计 没有私心 没有
Unlike you, she lacks artifice, self-interest and...
- 脑子么 - 她很睿智
- A brain? - She has a remarkable intelligence.
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表