剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
但骗不了你的儿女
but it won't fool your children.
这个纪念碑是为了纪念
This monument is about memorializing
你父亲与他的王国的关系
your father's relationship with his kingdom,
不关乎修复我们的关系
it's not about repairing ours.
我真希望是这样
I really hope that's true.
希尔先生 我的新影子保镖
Mr. Hill, my new shadow.
很感激你今天给了我一些空间
I appreciate your giving me some space today.
你从未真正回答过我的问题
And you never actually answered my question.
到底发生了什么 让你在这么多年后
What happened after so many years
不得不更换职业
that meant you had to change careers?
这样吧
I'll tell you what.
你先猜 然后我再告诉你全部
You guess it, and I'll tell you all about it.
你差一点就逗乐我了 希尔先生
There's a slight chance that you might amuse me, Mr. Hill.
晚安 公主
Good night, Princess.
有趣的作品
Interesting work.
这个艺术家背后有什么故事吗
Is there an artist's tale behind it?
这个艺术家生她父母的气
The artist got angry at her parents,
有点失去理智
kind of lost her mind...
一如往日般失控
..lashed out like she does...
而且无法挽回
..and couldn't take it back.
为什么不能
Why not?
因为她的父亲死了
Because her father died.
她所谓的父亲
Her supposed father.
别喝
Don't drink that.
莱尼
Len...
上次我们二人共处一室
The last time you and I were alone together,
你要求我保持清醒 我听你的
you asked me to be sober and I did it.
为了你
For you.
现在你得为我做些事情
And now you're going to do some things for me.
对我做些事
And to me.
埃莉诺
Eleanor.
我喜欢你叫我的名字
I like it when you say my name.
埃莉诺
Eleanor.
再叫一遍
Say it again.
埃莉诺
Eleanor.
上我
Pull my hair.
(此处源于歌♥曲《pull my hair》整首歌♥都在描述性♥爱♥,因此意译为fuck me)
嘘 等等
Shhh. Wait.
该我了
My turn.
我想好好看看你
I just want to look at you.
等等 你总是那么猴急
Wait. You're always going so fast.
你得慢慢享受 我的公主
You need to slow down, Princess.
那你得让我慢慢来
You need to slow me down.
哦 我就是这么打算的
Oh, I plan to.
我在摩纳哥遇见了这个女孩
I met this girl in Monaco.
我牵着她的手一起跳进泳池
I took her hand and then we jumped into the pool,
当我们浮上水面的时候 我们接吻了
and when we surfaced, we kissed.
那一天 很满足
And that day, it was enough.
今晚 还不够
Tonight... it's not enough.
我希望你这么说
I was hoping you'd say that.
从那以后 没有一天
There hasn't been a day since then
我不渴望如此的
that I haven't wanted this.
坏消息是
The bad news is...
我打算慢慢来
that I plan to take my time.
好消息是 我们有一整晚时间
The good news is, we have all night.
我打算好好利用它
And I plan to use it.
# 我终日骑乘 #
♪ I rode a thousand days ♪
# 在红色鱼雷星上 #
♪ On a red torpedo star ♪
# 自♥由♥无数次向我招手 #
♪ To hear a million calls for freedom ♪
# 在这条崩塌的林荫道上 #
♪ On a broke-down boulevard... ♪
我们会替你报仇的 国王先生
We'll avenge you, sir.
什么都没发生 顺便一提
Nothing happened, by the way.
我戴了这颗石头 没有坏事发生
I wore the stone and nothing bad came to pass.
你跟首相说去吧
Tell that to the Prime Minister.
请恕罪 陛下 不过您的医生打来电♥话♥
Forgive me, Your Majesty, but your doctor called.
他需要马上见你 很紧急
He needs to see you at once. It's urgent.
打扰了 副首相
Excuse me, Deputy Prime Minister,
但王宫打来电♥话♥
but the palace are calling.
女王要召见你
The Queen is commanding an audience.
告诉她我会考虑 然后通知她的
Tell her I'll think about it and let her know.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
我现在是首相
I'm the acting Prime Minister.
我没有时间陪王后喝茶
I don't have time for tea with the Queen,
我更没有时间重复我的话
and I certainly don't have time to repeat myself.
是的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
# 静梦中 #
♪ In the quiet dream... ♪
嗨
Hi.
有多糟糕
How bad is it?
谁他妈知道呢
Who the hell knows?
但你听我说 谁都不能知道这件事
But you listen to me, no-one is to know about this.
明白了吗
Do you understand me?
- 我得告诉埃莉诺 - 不行
- I need to tell Eleanor. - No-one.
我不会对她说谎
I won't lie to her.
行 告诉你那个邪恶双胞胎 但是不能再有任何人知道了
Fine, tell your evil twin, but it goes no further.
为什么呢 如果人们知道了 也许能再给你一次机会
Why not? People might actually cut you a break if they knew.
这就是我不想发生的事情
That's exactly what I don't want.
上帝不许他们用那种眼光看我
God forbid they look at me like that.
带着同情和可怜 人们都是混♥蛋♥
With sympathy or pity. People are such dicks.
让我弄清楚
Let me get this straight.
你宁愿被别人认为是谋杀自己哥哥的头号♥嫌疑犯
You'd rather be considered prime suspect in your brother's murder,
也不愿意让别人同情你的病痛?
than have people sympathize with your illness?
我想想 被认为是凶手还是可怜兮兮的受害者
Let me see. Reputed murderer or pitiful victim.
我选凶手
I'll take murderer.
我会承受一切
I'll take all you've got.
什么也别说
Not a word.
塞勒斯得了癌症
So Cyrus has cancer?
似乎是父亲遇袭那晚的不在场证据
And an alibi apparently for the night my father was attacked.
我一直在想
I've been thinking about that.
国王遇袭当晚
The night the King was attacked.
或许没有目击证人
What if no one saw anything
因为没有发生任何事
because there was nothing to see?
我不明白你的意思
I don't follow.
基于国王的失血量
Based on how much blood the King lost,
我们大概知道他遇袭的位置
we know approximately where he was attacked,
推论是他不能走太远
the thought being that he couldn't have gotten very far.
但如果他坚持的时间比任何人猜测的都要久呢
What if he stayed on his feet much longer than anyone thinks?
大家都找错了地方
And everyone's been looking in the wrong place.
扩大调查范围也没什么大不了
It couldn't hurt to expand the area.
我去找安保录像和监控摄像头 虽然貌似不太可能
I can get security footage, surveillance cameras. Even if it seems impossible.
谢谢
Thank you.
有你在真好
It's good having you here.
那么 请把这话告诉埃莉诺
Yeah, well, try telling that to Eleanor.
我去见她 告诉她我回来了
I went to see her to tell her I was back
- 也道歉了 - 然后呢
- and apologize. - And?
她用想杀人的眼神看着我
She just looked at me like she wanted to kill me.
我也看过那种眼神
Yeah, I've seen that look.
我知道的 我搞砸了
I mean, I get it. I screwed up.
你睡了我俩的妈妈
You slept with our mother.
确切地说 我并没有睡她
I didn't exactly sleep with her.
天呐 别说了
Dear God, stop talking.
好吧
OK, fine.
我只是想要一个机会
But I just want the chance
将功补过
to be able and make things right.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
我们今天要在我朋友霍顿的游艇上碰面
We're meeting up today on my friend Holden's yacht.
他在日本开了家俱乐部 但现在他回来了
He was just in Japan opening a club, but he's back now.
没准你可以在那和她谈谈
Maybe you can talk with her there.
计划有变
Change of plans.
她带了伴
She's bringing someone.
谁
Who?
贝克吗
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表