剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
然后呢
And?
然后 我
And... I mean...
我们住最好的酒店
We stay in the finest hotels
一起去我从来没去过的地方还有派对
and go to palaces and parties and places I could never see.
所以
So...
这就是你要嗑药的原因吗 因为你过得太好了
that's why you need to get high,because your life is so wonderful?
我后面有什么让你这么怕
What's behind me that's got you all freaked out?
别回头 拜托
Don't turn around, please.
你只要笑 假装我们过得很愉快
Just smile and laugh like we're having a good time.
对不起 我得走了
I'm sorry, I have to go.
但谢谢你 你真是个很好的朋友
But thank you. You really are a good friend.
阿 迪米特里
Ah, Dimitri.
真高兴见到你
It's a pleasure to meet you.
那么你觉得她发生什么事了
So what do you think is going on with her?
我不知道 利亚姆 但她看上去害怕极了
I don't know, Liam, but she seemed so scared
而且我什么忙也帮不上
and there was nothing I could do.
霍尔登是怎么说维克多的
What did Holden say about this Viktor?
只说他不是个好人 管他什么意思
Just said he's a bad guy. Whatever that means.
莱 我不喜欢夸大事实 但我有些新消息
Len, I hate to pile it on, but I've got some news.
我选错日子丢掉那些毒品了
I picked the wrong day to clean up my drugs.
卢修斯没有谋杀爸爸
Lucius didn't kill Dad.
什么
What?
- 你怎么知道的 - 贾斯珀在查这件事
- How do you know this? - Jasper's investigating it.
我知道你们之间有问题 但他是我现在唯一可以依靠的人
I know you have your issues with him, but he's the only one I can count on lately.
可你不能 利亚姆 你也不应该
But you can't, Liam, and you shouldn't.
你确定不是卢修斯干的吗
You're sure it wasn't Lucius?
- 是的 - 太好了
- Yeah. - Great.
所以凶手还逍遥法外
So the killer's still out there.
天知道为什么卢修斯要承认 这个地方真是令人难以置信
Who the hell knows why Lucius confessed? This place is unbelievable!
你应该待在纽约
You should have stayed in New York.
关于这个
About that...
代理首相给了我一份差事
I got an offer to work for the Deputy PM.
在纽约
It's in New York.
我到现在还记得那一刻
I remember the moment that you came in here
你说你要和奥菲莉娅离开这里
and you told me you were getting out with Ophelia.
那天爸爸死了
The day Dad died.
我为你感到高兴 利亚姆
I was happy for you, Liam,
你终于可以离开这个地方了
that you might be free from this place.
我会非常想念你
And as much as I will miss you...
而且我会
..and I will...
如果我是你的话 我会接受这个差事
if I were you, I would take that offer
不再回头
and don't look back.
你不能相信这里的任何一个人
You can't trust anyone around here.
- 嘿 - 嘿 你还好吗
- Hey. - Hey. You okay?
是的 我只是来 拿样东西
Yeah. I just need to... get something.
你竟然在我卧室里藏了把枪
You hid a handgun in my bedroom?
- 没错 - 下次可以在我床底下也藏一把
- Clearly. - Stash one under my bed next time!
确实有 泰德因为我还在调查国王死因而责备了我
I did. Ted just reprimanded me for continuing to investigate the King's death.
- 你告诉了他卢修斯的事吗 - 他已经知道了
- You tell him about Lucius? - Already knew.
- 还让我不要再查下去 - 你不会照做的
- Told me to let it go. - Which you won't do.
绝不 回见
Not for a moment. I'll see ya.
贾斯珀 你真的在我床下藏了把上了膛的枪吗
Jasper. Did you really hide a loaded gun under my bed?
- 对 - 如果有人进来怎么办
- Yeah. - What if someone comes in?
- 上一次有人进来是什么时候 - 这不是重点
- When was the last time? - That's not the point.
说真的 你上一次让人进来是什么时候
Seriously, when was the last time you had someone in here?
我的生日 我把薇洛泡到“醉汉拘留池” 然后
My birthday. I dunked Willow in the Drunk Tank and then...
那就是了
There it is.
噢 混♥蛋♥
Oh, shit.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
只是碰巧啦
It happens.
你的妹妹在皇宫里纵火
Your sister sets your palace on fire,
你追着一个知道你不堪过往的女孩
you pursue a girl who knows something about your shady past,
忘记了房♥间里那个很棒的女孩
forgetting the amazing girl in your room for the next several days.
这不仅仅是碰巧
It doesn't just happen.
我喝了香槟
I...drank champagne.
我过得很开心
I had fun.
而且 当他们撤离皇宫的时候
And, when they evacuated the palace,
我多拿走了一块蛋糕
I got an extra slice of cake.
毫不意外
No drama.
来 我想给你看点东西
Come on, I want to show you something.
额 顺便说一句
Uh, by the way...
别以为我漏掉了你追别的女孩的那一段
don't think I missed the part about you pursuing another girl.
你不是说毫不意外吗
I thought you said no drama?
一点点啦
A little drama.
伊莫金 我很担心你
Imogen, I was so worried.
等 等 等 等
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
慢点说 告诉我你在哪儿
Just slow down and tell me where you are.
伊莫金
Imogen?
伊莫
Imo...
抱歉 我真的不知道应该打给谁
Sorry. I didn't know who else to call.
噢 我的天阿
Oh, my God.
王后殿下
Your Majesty.
能谈谈吗
May I speak to you?
第一个孩子吗
First child?
孩子能改变一切
Children change everything.
是的
Yes.
西蒙国王也这么说过
King Simon said that very thing.
你和西蒙很亲密
You were close to Simon.
在你解雇我之前
Until you had me dismissed.
是的
Yes.
我相信那跟你深爱的未婚夫也有关系
I believe your beloved fiance had something to do with that, as well.
听着 无论你要说些什么
Look. Whatever you've come here to say...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我保证
I promise...
我来这儿只是出于对你和你孩子的关心
I'm here out of concern for you and your son.
塞勒斯是个危险的人
Cyrus is a dangerous man.
关于陛下 我知道所有我需要知道的事
I know everything I need to know about the King.
说得好
Fair enough.
那听听我作为一个母亲所说的话
Then hear me as a mother.
王室身份是不能改变的
Royalty is irreversible.
如果你让你的儿子以这个身份来到世上
If you expose your son to this life, to this world,
就再也不能回头了
there's no going back.
你看到这里了吗
Do you see this place?
你觉得我喜欢生活在这儿吗
Do you think I enjoy living like this?
我会希望我儿子生活在这种地方吗
That I want my son to live like this?
我的儿子将会喜欢上和你一样的生活
Well, my son is going to enjoy the same life that you have.
而且 一旦我嫁给了国王 我就成为王后了
And, once I marry the King, I'll be Queen
而你将变成不相干的人
and you'll be irrelevant.
我知道你一直很努力
I know you've struggled.
不管你信不信 我也曾经和你一样
Believe it or not, I did once, as well.
但是你要做的这个决定将是永远的
But this decision you're making is forever.
并且 这不仅仅只是你的永远
And it's not just your forever.
也同样是你儿子的
It's your son's, as well.
从他出生那刻开始
The moment he's born,
他的人生就将公之于众 被注定 不再是他自己的人生
his life will be public and destined and not his own.
并且 塞勒斯将会对他产生最大的影响
And Cyrus will be his greatest influence.
想想看
Consider that.
我想过
I have.
我也已经决定了
And I've made my decision.
现在我想请你离开
And now I would like you to go.
我将会给他取名西蒙
I'm naming him Simon.
你是第一个知道的
You're the first to know.
他想要废除君主制
He wanted to disband the monarchy.
问问你自己这是为什么
Ask yourself why.
我的第一个儿子已经去世了
My first-born son is gone.
保护好你的
Protect yours.
来 拿这按住你的眼睛
Here. Hold this to your eye.
轻点 轻点
Gently. Gently.
我把我的护卫叫来
I'm gonna call my security detail.
不
No.
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表