剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
好吧 嗯 我从没说过我不是伪君子
Okay, well, I never said that I wasn't a hypocrite.
但是我真该回家了 谢谢你陪我过了美妙的一晚
But I really do gotta go home, so,thank you for the amazing night.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嗯 现在我知道可能有一些皇家朋友背景调查一类的东西
Um... now I know you probably have some kind of royal background check
毫无疑问我没法通过
that I will fail miserably,
但是我度过了这最棒的夜晚
but I had the best time tonight,
所以 如果你愿意 我可以给你我的号♥码
so, if you want, I can give you my number
我们可以再约
and we can go out again.
或者在你男朋友的问题上 我能给你点意见
Or give you my two cents about your boyfriend situation,
或者只是聆听你的心声什么的
or just listen or whatever.
好啊 那真是太好了 就这么办吧
Yeah. That would be great. Let's do that.
好了 我要走了 你确定你还好吗
Alright. I'm gonna go. Are you sure you're okay?
小婊砸 我很好
Bitch, I'm fine.
走吧 那样我才能看到你的翘臀
Walk away, so I can look at your seriously great ass.
- 拜 - 拜
- Bye.- Bye.
慢着
Wait!
首先 你的屁屁确实很翘
Firstly, I was right about your ass.
其次 你的意见是什么
Secondly... what is your two cents?
你确定你想听吗
You sure you wanna hear it?
想
Yeah.
嗯 你正处于热恋期 无休止爱爱的阶段
Well, you're sneaking out during the brand-new,
你却偷溜出来
blissed out, non-stop sex phase.
你有谈过比这更好的恋爱吗
Have you ever had a relationship that got better than that?
不过我又懂些什么呢 我肯定他很棒
But what do I know? I'm sure he's amazing.
- 是啊 - 时间见证一切 对吗
- Yeah.- Timing is everything, right?
对
Yeah.
- 祝你好运 - 谢谢
- Good luck.- Thanks.
如果你在找埃莉诺公主的藏的东西
If you're looking for Princess Eleanor's stash,
- 它在左边 - 你知道这个吗
- it's to the left.- You know about this?
你以为我是来吃白饭的吗
You think I come to work sober?
这真是漫长的一周
It's been a long week.
羽毛对代理首相不起作用
A feather didn't work with the Deputy PM.
如果我要让议案通过 我得另寻方法
If I'm gonna pass my bill, I need to find another way.
我可以去打听
I can ask around.
那些首相都有怪癖
Those PMs are rather kinky.
一点勒索都要花很大功夫
A little blackmail goes a long way.
嗯哼 我猜是时候鞭笞他们了
Hm. Well, I guess it's time for the whip.
逐个地
Literally.
你感觉如何 陛下
How are you feeling, Your Majesty?
挺好的
I'm feeling fine.
停在这 剩下的路我要走回去
Stop here. I'll walk the rest of the way.
陛下 医生说不行
Sir, the doctor said no.
我不能让人看见我坐在轮椅上
I can't be seen in a wheelchair.
有人会通知媒体的
Someone will notify the press.
我要自己走
I'll walk.
晚上过得怎样
How was it?
很有趣 如果我让你担心了 很抱歉
It was fun. I'm sorry if I worried you.
我已经担心了
I was already worried.
那正是我带你来这的原因
That's why I brought you here.
我知道你是谁 以及将来要面对的一切问题
I know who you are and all that comes with it.
我只是希望在你纷扰的生活中 带来一丝宁静
I was just hoping I could add a little quiet to your noise.
现在的我很难获得宁静 贝克
Quiet is difficult for me right now, Beck.
那些烦扰 就是我存活的方式
The noise is... how I breathe.
那是让我撑过每一天的东西
It's what gets me through the day.
但你知道那只是暂时的 对吧
But you know that's temporary, right?
不会永远这样下去的
It won't always be that way.
如果是这样呢
What if it is?
如果这就是 我的本来面目
What if this is who... who I am?
你知道的 你一直告诉我 我能成为怎样的人
You know, you're always telling me who I can be.
如果这就是我 就是这版本
What if this is me, this version?
你知道的 吵闹的 肮脏的 看起来像坨屎的公主
You know, loud, messy,shit-show princess.
才不是
It's not.
不要怪我能看见一个更好的你
Don't blame me for seeing a better you.
我相信有一个好的面貌的你
For believing in the best version of you.
我当然不会怪你
Of course I don't.
我会因此更爱你
I love you for it.
但这时刻提醒着我 我有多么差劲
But it just reminds me of how broken I am.
这让我觉得 我辜负了你
It makes me feel like I'm constantly disappointing you.
更别说我爸爸也是这么觉得的
Not to mention that my father felt the same way.
你为了我离开了你的妻子
You left your wife for me.
我离开了我的妻子 以及她世界中的一切纷扰
I left my wife... and the noise of her world.
然后 我选择了你
And then... I chose you.
你喜欢我这类型的
You have a type.
不是
No.
认识你之后 再也没有类型这回事
There's no type when it comes to you.
你是绝无仅有的
You're in a place all of your own.
我知道你这是恭维
I know you mean that as a compliment.
但是那听起来我似乎很
But it feels like I am.
孤独
Alone.
我知道这是我的错 因为你出现了
And I know it's my fault, because you show up
你之于我是那么的不可思议 然而
and you're incredible to me, but...
我现在不能平静下来 贝克
..I can't be quiet right now, Beck.
而我需要平静
I need to be.
我们有缘无分
Our timing always sucks.
陛下
Your Majesty?
让我帮你吧
Let me help you.
- 我能行 - 你当然能
- I can do it.- Of course you can.
但别太倔强 有时候每个人都需要点帮助
But don't be so stubborn. Everybody needs a little help sometimes.
别说再见
Let's not say goodbye.
- 就说 - 我爱你
- Let's just say...- I love you.
永远爱你
They always do.
别这样 大伙儿 我只是个女孩
Come on, guys. I'm just a girl.
我也会心碎
I get my heart broken, too.
你们能停下吗 只这一次
Could you just stop this, this once?
拜托了 伙计们
Come on, guys.
拜托 就
Please! Just...
利亚姆
Liam!
你要多喝水 好好躺着
You need to drink lots of fluids and stay put.
动完那种手术后 你不该用脚走路
You shouldn't have been on your feet after surgery like that.
我没做手术
I didn't have surgery.
我爸爸得了癌症 他也那么倔强
My father had cancer. He was stubborn too.
如果你不提这个 我会更喜欢
I would prefer it if you didn't speak of this.
我当然不会再说了
Of course I won't.
我们禁止说出皇宫里的任何事情
We're not allowed to tell anything that happens in the palace.
你的水 喝完睡会吧
Your drink. And then get some sleep.
你看起来很忧伤 是因为痛还是其他的
You seem sad. Is it the pain or something else?
他们不喜欢我
They don't like me.
- 谁 - 人♥民♥
- Who? - People.
他们不喜欢我 永远不会
They don't like me and they never will.
但是 我喜欢你
Well, I like you.
- 你叫什么名字 - 维奥莱
- What's your name? - Violet.
谢谢你 维奥莱
Thank you, Violet.
你看起来人真好
You seem nice.
不像其他人
Not like the rest of them.
你看起来也很好啊 你很有趣
You seem nice too. You're funny.
再说了 你为何要在意别人是否喜欢你呢
And, anyway, what do you care if they like you or not?
你是英国的国王啊
You're the King of England.
他们依旧要按你说的做
They still have to do what you say.
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表