剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
你本可以窃走价值连城的宝贝
You had the chance to take something valuable.
可你为了某个无价之宝让机会溜走了
You passed it up for something priceless.
这回你该亲手把这些还回去
You should return these by hand this time.
# 你说你怕黑 #
You say that you're afraid of the dark
# 我就关上灯 #
So I turn out the lights...
我在那个包里给你准备了点东西
I put some things for you in that bag.
衣服什么的 为了你全新的开始
Clothes and stuff. For your fresh start.
我太傻了
I'm so stupid.
嘿
Hey.
我们都有犯傻的时候
We're all stupid sometimes.
我 我太沉迷于变身成另一个人了
I... I just got caught up in being someone else.
一个比我自己更好的角色
Someone better than me.
然后我就害怕失去这一切了
And then I was afraid to let it all go.
我们都有想得到的东西
We all want things. You know?
我们都想要这种
We all want this...
远远看去纸醉金迷的生活
..glamorous lifestyle we see from afar.
但不为人所知
But not known.
那么就让他们了解
Be known.
让人了解更难
Being known is harder.
做别人更简单
Being someone else is easier.
但做你自己
But being you...
更好
..it's better.
别人让我们小看自己
People make us feel less than we are.
但这是我们造成的
But we let them do it.
说得好像是你的经验之谈
You sound like you're speaking from experience.
不幸的是 的确如此
Unfortunately, I am.
有人曾告诉过我
You know, someone once told me...
迈出第一步总是最难的
..that the first steps are always the most difficult.
我以你为豪
I'm proud of you.
你迈出了第一步
You took those first steps.
你走出来了
You got out.
我一直都做不到
I haven't been able to do it.
我一直都太过害怕
I've been too afraid.
我不知道靠我自己该怎么做
I don't know how I'm gonna do it on my own.
嘿
Hey.
你会知道的
You just will.
- 你杀了她 不是吗 - 没有
- You killed her, didn't you? - I did no such thing.
- 这样你就可以做王后了 - 这不是真的
- So you could be Queen. - That's not true.
- 承认吧 - 是我做的
- Admit you did it. - I did it.'
为了这一刻 我已等待多年
I've been chasing this moment for so many years.
事情终于能告一段落
It must be nice to have reached the end.
但这只是开始 普莱斯先生
But it's only the beginning, Mr. Pryce.
我们还有工作要做
We have work to do.
很多工作
So much work to do.
利亚姆相信你 而你却要摧毁他整个世界
Liam trusts you. And you're about to destroy his entire world.
我以为这是你想要的
I thought that's what you wanted.
这是我父亲想要的
That's what my dad wants.
我只是看着那些与此不相干的人就要被毁了
I just see people who have nothing to do with this about to be ruined.
或许到时候你就能理解
Maybe in time you'll understand.
- 我已经明白了 - 他也很信任你
- I already understand. - He trusts you, too.
离开我的房♥子
Get out of my house.
我是英格兰之王
I'm the King of England.
地球上任何幼儿床我都可以得到
I could have had any cot on the planet.
我只是想为我儿子做些什么
I just wanted to make something good for my son.
这种想法很好 国王陛下
I would say the thought counts, Your Majesty.
我能
Can I...
为国王做些别的什么吗
..do anything else for His Majesty?
帮你补充新的酒 或者
Refresh the bar or...
任何你希望的
anything else you desire?
你能给我点石榴汁吗
Could you get me some pomegranate juice?
她怎么样
How is she?
她现在一团糟
She's a mess.
但她走出来了
But she got out.
这些是你的
These are yours.
你为什么在这
Why are you here?
我想见你
I wanted to see you.
不 我说之前
No. Before that.
你为什么回来
Why did you come back?
因为我想见你
Because I wanted to see you.
我的房♥间里有个女孩
There's a girl in my room...
她因为种种原因
who chose...
而选择待在一个破败不堪
to stay in a very broken,
不健康的地方
unhealthy place for so many reasons.
她留在那儿是因为她觉得
She stayed because she felt...
自己没有价值
unworthy...
不被爱
..you know, unloved.
不值得被爱
Unworthy of being loved.
这个房♥间里也一直有抱有这种感觉的女孩
It occurs to me that there's always been a girl in that room who felt that way.
她也做出那些选择
And who made those choices.
但只有一个女孩能足够坚强地走出去
But only one of the girls was strong enough to get out.
那个人不是我
And it's not me.
# 当狂热即将爆发 #
And as the fever starts to break
# 我会为你挖一个洞穴 #
I'll dig a hole for you
# 埋葬彼此 #
And it would bury us
# 当我们化为尘埃 #
While we turn into dust
# 洒在主的贞洁羽翼上 #
On the white wings of God
# 洒在主的白色羽翼上 #
On the white wings of God
# 洒在主的白色羽翼上 #
On the white wings of God
# 洒在主的白色羽翼上 #
On the white wings of God...
葬礼在哪举♥行♥
Where's the funeral?
在你房♥子里 如果你继续这样的话 你们这群小婊砸
At your house, if you keep it up, you little shit.
了不起啊
Big deal.
你们这些人老来找我麻烦
You guys are always hassling us.
你们经常在这里滑板吗
You skate around here a lot?
- 几乎每晚 - 别跟他说话
- Almost every night. - Don't talk to him.
闭嘴 卡尔
Shut up, Carl.
是啊 闭嘴 卡尔 你们总照相吗
Yeah, shut up, Carl. You always filming?
大多数时候
Most of the time.
有人曾经向你要过相机吗
Anyone ever ask for your camera?
这跟国王的事有关吗 因为我的相机已经丢失好几个星期了
Is this about the King stuff? Because I already lost my camera for weeks for that.
你们警♥察♥的效率可真够低的
You cops are seriously inefficient.
我不是警♥察♥ 我是王宫里的人
I'm not a cop. I'm from the palace.
更糟
Even worse.
至少公主很酷
At least the Princess is cool.
还有王子
And the Prince.
- 那男的是傻X - 闭嘴
- The guy's a douche. - Shut up.
他很可爱
He's cute.
我做她的保镖很久了
I was her security detail for a long time.
- 我猜这肯定很糟糕 - 卡尔 你什么也不知道
- I bet that was a shit show. - Carl, you have no idea.
听着 如果你们有任何视频的话 就真的帮我大忙了
Look, if you have any footage, that would really help me out.
我比警♥察♥有效率多了
I'm a lot more efficient than the cops.
我们还有另一台相机
We have another camera.
至少曾经有
At least we had it.
但我们把它藏在一个不应该的地方 所以从未告诉过警♥察♥
But we put it somewhere we weren't supposed to, so we never told the police.
在哪
Where's that?
那上面
Up there.
你确定还在那上面吗
You sure it's still up there?
就在上面 我们试图把它拿下来
It's up there. We tried to get it down.
你以为我是怎么弄到这个的
How do you think I got this?
# 当狂热即将爆发 #
..as the fever starts to break ♪
# 我会为你挖一个洞穴 #
I'll dig a hole for you...
你会摔死的 卡尔 下来
You're gonna kill yourself, Carl! Get down!
这会很酷的
This is gonna be so rad.
你会杀了你自己的
You're gonna kill yourself!
# 洒在主的贞洁羽翼上 #
..on the white wings of God...
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
我拒绝了那份差事 你甩不掉我了
I turned down the job. So I guess you're stuck with me.
噢
Oh.
# 洒在主的贞洁羽翼上 #
..on the white wings of God...
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表