剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
王室 前情提要
'Previously on The Royals...'
国王被刺了两刀
The King was stabbed twice with a large knife.
依然戴着孝啊 我懂了
Still wearing black, I see.
你考虑过 我是真的悲伤 这一可能性吗
Have you considered the fact I may actually be mourning?
说得跟真的似的 已经两个月了
As if. It's been two months.
我只花了两个星期
Took me about two weeks.
她不像我那样爱你
She doesn't love you like I do.
贝克 你在这里干什么
Beck, what are you doing here?
我离开了她
I left her.
一劳永逸
For good.
从我的私人收藏中
From my personal collection.
你可以在议会开幕那天穿
Perhaps you can wear them to the opening of Parliament.
你知道自己在跟踪我吗
You realize that you're stalking me?
你要怎样才能原谅我
What's it gonna take for you to forgive me?
不可能
Nothing.
她得受严格监管 他们俩都需要
She needs to be controlled. They both do.'
恢复他们的头衔
Reinstate their titles.
让这一切像是他们为我们工作
Make it look like they work for us.
而不是与我们对抗
Not against us.
保佑您 国王
Godspeed, my King.
我会为你复仇的
And know that I'll avenge you.
这个一直挂在我的脖子上 在国王被杀害的前一晚
This was hanging around my neck the night before the King was killed.
如果我们能查出这个
We figure this out,
就能找出是谁杀害了我的家人
we figure out who's been killing my family
我们要让他们付出代价
and then we make them pay.
你那晚没有和塞勒斯在一起
You weren't with Cyrus that my father was stabbed.
我当然和他在一起
of course I was.
好 我们没有在一起
OK, he wasn't with me. I wasn't with him.
道歉 亲吻戒指 就可以了
Apologize. Kiss the ring and it's over.
刚刚是怎么回事
What was that?
如果我们想要答案 我们就得进入战圈
If we want answers, we need access.
你想要知道谁杀了罗伯特 对吗 还有爸爸
You want to know who killed Robert,yes? who killed Dad?
你知道我当然想
You know I do.
那我们就得待在王宫里 而我的目的正是如此
We need to be in the palace and now we are.
- 你知道他们非法剥夺了什么 - 他们没能摆脱我们 利亚姆
- You realized they robbed something. - They don't get rid of us, Liam.
是我们摆脱了他们
We get rid of them.
# 一盒香烟 #
♪ One pack of cigarettes ♪
# 或者一盒老式磁带 #
♪ Maybe an old tape cassette ♪
# 这就是我所拥有的 #
♪ That's all I get... ♪
拉斯维加斯 你来自拉斯维加斯 这就是你的背景故事
Las Vegas. You're from Las Vegas. That's your story?
对
That's right.
你有英式口音
You have an English accent.
我的口音就是这样
This is my real accent.
甚至不是好听的口音
That's not even a good accent.
- 你有更好的吗 - 是啊 我可以
- You can do better? - Yes, I can.
好吧 这货要开始了
OK. Here we go.
我的名字是 弗兰克·J·加拉格尔
My name is Frank J Gallagher
我是 恩 我是美♥国♥佬♥ 这就是我
and I'm... well, I'm an American, that's what I am.
- 你真的荒唐可笑 - 你真的荒唐可笑
- You sound ridiculous. - You sound ridiculous.
道奇队他们如何
How about them Dodgers?
- 道奇 - 道奇儿儿儿儿儿
- Dodgers. - Dodgerrrrs.
- 好吧 - 弗兰克·J·加拉格尔
- OK. - Frank J Gallagher.
好的 我买♥♥了几条蓝色牛仔裤
Yes, sir, I got me some blue jeans,
和一辆轻型货车
and a pick-it-up truck.
你到底来自美国哪个地方
Where abouts in America are you from exactly?
- 芝加哥 - 不可能
- Chicago. - No.
- 你不是 - 是的 我是 我来自芝加哥
- You're not. - Yes, I am. I'm from Chicago.
道奇队儿儿儿他们如何
How about them Dodgerrrrs?
很抱歉我提起这个话题
I'm sorry I brought it up.
就是嘛 你 美♥国♥佬♥
You should be. You... American.
我们到底在这儿干嘛
What are we doing here anyway?
等这个
Waiting for this.
我们在监视 太棒了
We're on a stakeout? Sweet.
注意那辆劳斯莱斯 弗兰克
Just watch the Rolls, Frank.
弗兰克·J·加拉格尔
Frank J.Gallagher.
来自芝加哥
From Chicago.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
塞勒斯把纳税人的钱带过来了 那又怎样
Cyrus bringing the taxpayer's money. So what?
但这不是塞勒斯
But it's not Cyrus.
是他的替身
It's his double.
那他在哪
Where is he?
我过去几个星期一直在跟踪他
I've been tracking him the last few weeks.
右边的最后一扇门
Last door on the right.
他通常停留一两个小时
He usually stays one, two hours.
- 门内是什么 - 我不知道
- What's in there? - I don't know.
我让你尽地主之谊
I'll let you do the honors.
- 噢 见鬼 - 你想要我的枪吗
- Oh, hell yeah. - You want my gun?
我不知道 我需要枪吗
I don't know. Do I need your gun?
我怎么知道
How do I know?
- 我真的很怀疑你的能力 - 我们已经明确这点了
- You know, I’ve seriously concerned about your ability - We've established that.
我在外面等你
I'll wait outside.
带着枪等你
With the gun.
干得漂亮 拼命三郎
Nice work, Hardly Boy.
你知道我爱这里的什么吗
You know what I love about this place?
景色
The view.
- 你喜欢 - 是啊
- You like? - Mm.
我喜欢 美极了
I do. Stunning.
谢谢你 宝贝儿
Thank you, baby.
你得换衣服了 因为我们还要去个派对
we should get changed cos we do have a party to go to.
不过不用着急 因为我也喜欢这景色
But take your time because I also like the view.
什么
What?
我想你
I missed you.
他们总是想我
They always do.
但是在所有对我的想念之中
And yet, in the midst of all that missing,
你却选择睡在我的沙发上
you chose to sleep on my couch.
沙发太小了
A couch much too small
对于性感的你而言
for all that sexy goodness, I might add.
我只是想做到可敬一点
I was trying to be honorable.
- 噢 是吗 - 是啊
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
我很感动 但你知道 在这个时代
I appreciate that, but you know in this day and age,
一个男孩只要在自我满足前先让女孩找到快♥感♥
a boy can actually be honorable by simply giving a girl
这才是真正的可敬
a few orgasms before taking one for himself.
我总觉得大家高估了过去尊敬的定义
I've always thought the old version of honor was overrated.
我完全同意
I completely agree.
我给你弄了点东西
I ordered you some things.
我有自己的衣服 莱尼
I have my own clothes, Lenny.
你不必这么做
You didn't need to do that.
但我们也不是需要 你明白的
But we don't need here, you know that...
只是想要
..only want.
是我想要
And I wanted to.
请先试衬衫 慢慢来 拜托了
Shirts first, please. Slowly please.
我告诉她我不能再这样下去了 因为我做不到
I told her I couldn't do it anymore. Because I couldn't.
这只是开始
It's a start.
我觉得她被惊讶到了
I think she was surprised by it all.
可能因为她总是离开的那一方
Maybe because she was always the one leaving,
而我总是让她回来的那一方
and I always let her come back.
我们可以做得更好
We can do better.
她本该知道 自从在摩纳哥
She should have known, though. Ever since Monaco,
在葬礼上看到你
and seeing you at the funeral,
一直都是你
It's always been you.
完美
Perfect.
我指这件衣服 当然
The shirt, I mean, of course.
但你的故事也很萌
But your story was cute, too.
顺带一句 第一件也还好
By the way, the first one was fine,
我只是在享受过程
I was just enjoying the show.
您今天去议会之前还需要些什么吗 王后
Do you need anything before your visit to Parliament today, Your Majesty?
一条内♥裤♥
Another pair of knickers.
西蒙的纪念碑快完工了
Simon's monument is nearly finished.
很漂亮
It's very nice.
这很能代表他
It represents him well.
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表