剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
你父亲会对你失望不已
Your father would be endlessly disappointed in you.
何不你来告诉我 谁是我父亲
Yes, well, why don't you tell me who my father is,
然后再看看会怎样
and then we'll see about that?
别让那匹马上了你
Try not to let the horse fall on you.
没错 爸爸死了 我现在成了女王
Yes, that's right. Daddy is dead and I am now Queen.
是的 我姐姐死于衣原体感染(一种性病)
Yes, yes, my sister did die from chlamydia.
原谅我 殿下 我并不是想吓你
Forgive me, Your Highness. I didn't mean to startle you.
不 不 我只是假装
No... no... I was just pretending.
这些是给你的
Well, these are for you.
给我 为什么
For me? Why?
如果你非要知道的话 我最近一直在想你
Well, if you must know, I've thought about you a lot lately,
除此之外
as well as er...
幻想吗
Fantasized?
噢
Oh...
你介意跟我一起坐会儿吗
Would you care to join me?
我们应该继续保密
We should probably keep this a secret.
我毕竟是反君主制的人
I am an anti-monarchist, after all.
当然 当然啦
Yes. Yes, of course.
这是禁断之恋
It's so forbidden.
他没有和霍洛韦在一起 不代表是他干的
So he wasn't with Holloway? It doesn't mean he did it.
那代表他在说谎
But it means he was lying.
没有人比他更有得益
No-one had more to gain than he did.
就我而言 他又重新回到名单当中
As far as I'm concerned, he's back on the list.
连同王后 你 我 世界上所有的人
Along with the Queen, you, me and everyone else in the world.
布恩说电♥话♥是来自宫殿内
Boone said the calls were from inside the palace.
是的 但那是关于罗伯特的 利亚姆 不一定是关于爸爸的
Yes, but that was about Robert, Liam, not necessarily about Dad.
他们有关联 莱尼 我们都知道
They're related, Lenny, and we both know it.
这个也是
So is this.
这是什么
What is this?
我在雨中昏迷的时候 它在我的脖子上
It was around my neck when I passed out in the rain.
- 什么 - 你和布恩见面那晚
- What? - The night you met with Boone.
这代表什么 怎么
What does it mean? What...?
你为什么没有告诉我这个
Why haven't you told me about this?
我不知道 抱歉 我以为自己能查清楚
I don't know. I'm sorry. I thought I could figure it out.
有时候真希望马库斯还在这里
Sometimes I wish Marcus was still here.
是啊 但你不能因为他在塞勒斯成为国王后
Yeah, well, you can't blame him for wanting out
- 想要离去而责怪他 - 我不怪他
- as soon as Cyrus became King. - I don't blame him.
我只是想他
I just miss him.
我不知道我还能相信谁
I don't know who else I can trust.
我今天遇见了贾斯珀
I saw Jasper today.
你提到了我们不能信任的人
Speaking of people who we cannot trust.
没有他的帮助 我没法接触到霍洛韦
I wouldn't have got to Holloway without him.
贾斯珀不可信 利亚姆
Jasper cannot be trusted,Liam!
说真的 我需要放松一下 可以吗
Now I seriously... I need to get high. OK?
# 难以确保任何事 #
Can't guarantee for anything
# 我们仅有梦和愿 #
Hopes and dreams are what we have
# 一言难尽却无语凝噎 #
We cannot find words...
- 你还好吗 莱尼 - 我很好
- You OK, Lenny? - Yeah, I'm fine.
陛下 我可否为你效劳
Your Majesty. Can I be of service?
当然
Yes.
你控制住王后生的小杂种们
You can keep the Queen's bastards under control.
恕我冒昧 利亚姆王子和埃莉诺公主
With all due respect, Prince Liam and Princess Eleanor
不再属于我管辖范围内
no longer fall under my purview.
我恢复他们的安保特权
I'm reinstating their security.
他们狂暴得像野人
They're running amok like savages.
我们需要监视他们
We need to keep an eye on them.
听你的
As you wish.
你想没想过我为什么让你去做 普莱斯
Have you ever wondered why I kept you on, Pryce?
因为我尽忠职守
Because I'm good at what I do.
好像真的似的
As if!
我让你去是因为利亚姆信任你
I kept you on because Liam trusts you
但他不相信我
and he doesn't trust me.
把他放在身边 看紧点
Pull him in close, watch him intently.
一个已故国王子嗣的上位之路
The ascension of the fallen King's son
实在是太容易预料 太无聊了
is so predictable. It's boring.
好好享受石棉
Enjoy the asbestos...
普莱斯
Pryce.
那是近些日子伪装成国王的人吗
Is that what passes for a King these days?
- 首相 - 殿下
- Prime Minister. - Your Majesty.
很勤勉啊 时间不早了
Working late, I see.
- 为了一会开幕式 - 嗯 我知道
- The opening of Parliament. - Yes, I know.
一旦开幕 第一要务
And once opened, the first order of business
就是制定改变王室继承人顺序的议案
will be our bill to change the order of succession.
如果塞勒斯出了什么事情的话
If something should befall King Cyrus,
王后将成为下一任摄政女王
the Queen Consort will become the next acting monarch.
- 但国王的孩子 - 将被认定为不适合统治
- But the King's children... - Will be declared unfit to rule.
我相信王室能够相信你的判断力
I trust the palace can rely on your discretion
就像你可以信赖我的
just as you can rely on mine.
这很重要 你不这样认为吗
It's important, wouldn't you say?
判断力
Discretion.
当我是个孩子的时候 我有过一个女家教
When I was a boy... I had a governess.
我们所有人都有自己的欲望 首相
We all have our desires, Prime Minister.
这让我想起 我的私人收藏中
Which reminds me. From my personal collection.
可能有一件你可以在议会开幕式那天穿的
Perhaps you can wear them to the opening of Parliament.
# 一 二 三 四 五 六 七 #
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven!
# 你会去到苍穹之上吗 #
Will you go to heaven?
# 或者是九泉之下 #
Or will you go to hell?
马里贝尔公主
Princess Maribel?
哦 我的上帝
Oh, my God!
我是说
I mean... erm...
我一直在想你
I've been thinking about you.
所以 我 我给你带了这个
So, I... erm... I bought you these.
我 啊 我就
I'll... er... I'll just... er...
我就放在这儿
Well, I'll leave them there.
好的
Right.
又是这样了
It's happening again, you know.
你女儿在美国 你总是忙着工作
Your daughter's in the States. You're constantly working.
你又喝酒了
You're drinking again.
这不是你的错
You know it's not your fault.
别说了
Don't.
没人和你说过这些吗
Has no-one ever said that to you?
挺惨的 不是吗
Well, that's a tragedy, isn't it?
一些精神错乱的疯子试图暗♥杀♥国王
Some deranged lunatic tries to assassinate The King,
你却在怪你自己
and you blame yourself?
我今晚不想再听这些了
I am not having this conversation again tonight.
普赖斯先生 现在不方便吗
Mr. Pryce? Did I catch you at a bad time?
一旦你离开 什么都会改变
Nothing that won't still be there once you've gone.
请进
Please. Come in.
你从奥菲莉娅那听到什么了
What have you heard from Ophelia?
- 没多少 实际上 - 很好
- Not much, actually. - Good.
那我就当这不是针对个人的
Then I won't take it personally.
我知道今天你和霍洛韦先生呆了一会儿
Now, I understand that you've spent some time with Mr. Holloway today.
我们遇到了
We may have crossed paths.
遇到是包括用枪指着
And does "crossing paths" include holding
他的脑袋吗
a loaded firearm to his head?
听着 利亚姆 还没找到
Look, Liam, it bothers me immensely
袭击你父亲的人 让我很烦恼
that I haven't uncovered your father's assailant.
- 这不是你的职责 - 也不是你的
- It's not your job. - No. Neither is it yours.
我恢复你的安保人员了 我都考虑过了
I'm reinstating your security detail, which, all things considered,
就我所知 这不是坏事
it's no bad thing as far as I'm concerned.
除此之外 如果你想聊一下
Beyond that, though... if you want to talk...
或者只想发泄 随时来找我
..or you just need to vent... you know where to find me.
我很感谢
I appreciate that.
有一件事你能为我做
There is one thing you could do for me.
我想让贾斯珀·弗罗斯特做我的保镖
I'd like Jasper Frost for my security detail.
他已经不再是
He is no longer...
我知道 他想回来 我也愿意让他回来
I know. He'd like to come back and I'd like him to.
- 利亚姆 - 为我做这个 我不再插手任何事
- Liam... - Do this for me and I'll back off and...
你知道的 规规矩矩
you know, stay in line.
我会任命弗罗斯特先生的
I'll locate Mr. Frost.
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表