剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
我们要谨慎行事
We need to be smart about this.
我们需要计划 我已经想到一个了
We need a plan. And I have one.
# 我已昏昏欲睡 #
I'm half asleep
# 你是疗伤药 #
You're medicated
# 在我们的体内破碎 #
Crumbling inside ourselves
# 我的眼球在渗出润滑液体 #
My eyeballs leak,they're lubricating
# 试图让自己想点别的 #
Try to think of something else...
你找到了
You found it.
现在得有人告诉她
And now someone has to tell her.
# 你的声音在我脑中回荡 #
Your voice echoes through my head...
我在考虑把那面墙重刷一遍
I'm thinking about repainting that wall.
像伊莫金那样重新开始
Starting over like Imogen.
我爱你 你知道的吧
I love you. You know that?
为什么突然这么说 怎么了
Why? What happened?
打住 怎么了
Stop! What?
杀死爸爸的人 是泰德
Dad's killer. It was Ted.
- 奥菲莉娅的爸爸 泰德? - 是
- Ophelia's father? Ted? - Yeah.
莱
Len...
- 别这样 没事的 - 让我去
- Come on. It's OK. - Let me go!
怎么杀的 为什么
How? Why?
我不知道他的动机是什么 但他会为此付出代价的
I don't know why. But he'll pay for this.
- 我们正在想一个计划 - “我们”是指谁 詹姆斯也参与了吗
- We're coming up with a plan. - Who is 'We'? Is James involved?
贾斯珀
Jasper.
我知道你很难信任他
I know you have trust issues.
我知道很多人都让你失望了 包括贾斯珀
I know people have failed you, including Jasper.
但他不找出真♥相♥就不善罢甘休 他也确实做到了
But he wouldn't stop until he found the truth. And he did.
我们会让事情重归正轨的 莱
We'll make this right, Len.
然后又如何呢 当一切结束了
And then what? Once all this is over?
谁会被留下呢 利亚姆
Who's going to be left, Liam?
我们 你和我
We will. You and me.
- 轮不到他们除掉我们 - 我们来除掉他们
- They don't get rid of us. - We get rid of them.
- 国王杯 - 足球比赛吗
- The King's Cup. - A football match?
献给先王西蒙·亨斯屈奇的第一届年度足球比赛
The first annual football match dedicated to the late,
他成为先王还是托您的福
thanks to you, King Simon Henstridge.
2万个有暴♥力♥倾向的现场观众
20,000 spectators. Pre-disposed to violence.
尤其是考虑到我们近来的王室风气
Especially considering our current royal climate.
更有数百万人在家里观看
Millions more watching from home.
献给先王的悼念视频
A video tribute to the late King.
由王后亲自发表演讲
A speech made by the Queen herself.
我们则展示我们自己的报告
We'll display our own presentation,
纪念这个
commemorating this...
- “你杀了她 是不是” - “是我杀的”
- 'You killed her, didn't you?' - 'I did it.'
他们终于要为你妹妹的死负责了
They'll finally be accountable for your sister's death.
等着 还不止这个
Wait. There's more.
王后抽大♥麻♥
The Queen smoking a joint.
国王吸毒
The King doing blow.
还有其他很多绝妙的瞬间
And so many other wonderful moments
统统来自我们鼓舞民心而又尊贵的王室家族
from our inspiring and noble royal family.
他们可能无法活着回来了
They may not make it out alive.
我会被判叛国罪
I'll be tried for treason.
总比被判谋杀罪好
Better than being tried for murder.
这是复仇
It's revenge.
我曾经问过多米尼克她父亲想要的是公正还是复仇
I once asked Dominique if it's justice her father wanted or revenge.
现在我们知道答案了
We just got our answer.
什么样的复仇
What kind of revenge?
他们有王宫的录像 用隐藏摄像头拍的
They have footage from the palace. Hidden camera stuff.
泰德·普莱斯装的么
Courtesy of Ted Pryce?
他们计划在明天的足球比赛中播放
They plan to show it tomorrow at the football match.
他们想要在一个纪念你父亲的活动中让你们身败名裂
They want to disgrace you at an event to honor your father.
多米尼克说她听到他俩谈论罗伯特
Dominique says she heard them talking about Robert.
是泰德找人杀他的
It was Ted who had him killed.
- 你确定吗 - 恩
- Are you sure? - Yeah.
- 她那样说了? - 她想远离是非
- She said that? - She's getting out.
她不想跟这事有任何关联
She doesn't want any part of it.
- 所以她才告诉我 - 你相信她吗
- It's why she told me. - And you believe her?
我相信
I do.
- 我们应该取消比赛 - 不
- We should cancel the event. - No!
他们不会就此收手的
They'll just keep going.
直到我们喊停 这场戏才会落幕
It'll never stop unless we stop it.
- 什么意思 - 泰德
- Meaning what? - Ted.
- 我们需要结束这一切 - 你是说杀了他
- We need to end this. - You mean kill him.
利亚姆 你在说的是夺取一个人的生命
Liam, you're talking about taking a man's life.
即使他罪有应得 杀了人你就无法回头了 一辈子
Even if it's justified, you can't come back from that. Ever.
泰德·普莱斯心怀恶意地杀死了我的父亲和兄长
Ted Pryce killed my father and my brother with malice in his heart.
如果让我足够接近那个畜生 我会亲手杀了他
Get me close enough to that sonofabitch, I'll kill him myself.
陛下
Your Majesty.
海伦娜团队又想干嘛了
What does Team Helena want now?
海伦娜团队已经败了
Team Helena has been defeated.
如今卢修斯不在了
And with Lucius gone,
我想或许塞勒斯团队会需要我的特殊技能
I thought maybe Team Cyrus may need my particular set of skills.
# 魔鬼 魔鬼 #
Devil, devil
所有的才能
All of them.
# 狡黠的魔鬼 魔鬼 #
Clever devil, devil
# 他们出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂多快啊 #
How quickly they do sell their souls
# 为了那盛宴与黄金的承诺 #
For the feast and the promise of gold...
穆尔菲尔德
Moorefield?
被你吓屎了
You scared the shit out of me.
我在躲着公主们 把戏被拆穿了
I'm hiding from the princesses. The jig is up.
什么被拆穿了
The what?
花招 诡计
The ruse. The scheme.
她们知道我在同时和她们俩约会了
They know I've been seeing them both.
你可以抽身了
Well, you can stand down.
塞勒斯要有儿子了
Cyrus is expecting a son
并且计划恢复长子继承权
and plans to reinstate the right of primogeniture.
抽身?
Stand down?
他的第一个儿子将会继承一切
His first born son is going to inherit everything.
正如你所说 把戏正式告终
The jig, as you say, is now officially up.
# 让他们以为自己曾有过希望 #
Make them think they ever stood a chance...
嗨
Hi.
你直说吧 说完就可以走了
Just say it. Then you can go.
我喜欢马里贝尔
I like Maribel.
没事啊
It's OK.
怪不得你 因为我不再是英格兰未来的女王了
I mean I can't blame you because... apparently I'm no longer the future Queen of England
而且她喜欢跟男生玩 有时也喜欢跟妹子玩
and she does like anything with boys and... sometimes with girls.
我喜欢马里贝尔
I like Maribel.
但我对她没有感觉
But I don't have feelings for her.
我对你有感觉
I have feelings for you.
哦
Oh...
而且作为一个反君主制者
And as an anti-monarchist,
你不再是下一个王位继承人反而可爱多了
you are so much lovelier now that you are not the next in line for the throne.
那么 你 你想出去走走么
So, you, uh, you want to get out of here?
好啊
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你来了 我的挚爱
There she is. My beloved.
这像不像你小时候梦寐以求的日子
Does this look like the day you dreamed about as a little girl?
你是说我梦想嫁给布拉德·皮特的日子吗
You mean the day I would marry Brad Pitt?
不 一点也不像
No. This doesn't look like that at all.
牧师一会就到
The minister will be here shortly.
很好 这样你就有时间签这个了
Good. Then we have time for you to sign this.
这是什么
What's this?
就是让我同意这门婚事的一点点条件
Just a few things I'm going to need to make this marriage work.
敲诈是亲 勒索是爱啊
Nothing says true love like a wife who blackmails you.
感谢您一直以来的谨慎 医生
As always, your discretion is appreciated, Doctor.
我女儿的安保人员
Ah. My daughter's security detail.
怎么了
What is it?
明天比赛现场的群众可能会不太安稳
The crowd for tomorrow's match could be volatile.
支持君主制的人和反对者会起冲突
The people who support the monarchy are clashing with the ones... that don't.
我猜也是
I bet they are.
还有什么
What else?
殿下 您应该过目一下这个
Your Majesty... should watch this.
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表