剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
请不要
Please don't.
拜托了 这只会让事情变得更糟
Please. It will only make things worse for me.
这个迪米特里 他到底是谁
This Dimitri guy, who was he?
他是维克多的熟人
He's an acquaintance of Viktor's.
所以你和他见面 被维克多发现了吗
So you were seeing him and Viktor found out?
不是
No.
维克多把我借给了他
Viktor loaned me to him.
好了 我们离开这儿
Okay, we're gonna get out of here.
我们先回宫殿 然后再找解决办法
We're gonna go back to the palace and we're gonna figure this out.
我不能
I can't.
我是维克多的私有财产
I'm Viktor's property.
- 他最终还是会找到我的 - 不不不不
- Eventually, he'll find me. - No, no, no, no.
你不是任何人的财产
You're nobody's property.
从来不是
Ever.
我知道这个人有权势 无恶不作
I know this guy is powerful,I know he's a bad guy,
但世界很大
but the world is a big place.
你的人生还有很长
And the rest of your life is a really long time.
正是这样
Exactly.
接下来我得独自挣扎求生 我连摆脱药品都做不到
The rest of my life will be a struggle on my own. I can barely stay clean.
只能做一些烂工作
I'll work some shit job.
根本没有任何机会
There's nothing out there for me.
所以你宁愿留在这个乌烟瘴气的环境里
So you'd rather stay in this screwed-up toxic environment,
也不愿意直面人生
than face a life without what?
没有华服和派对的人生?
Fancy clothes and parties?
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey
我在戒毒中心认识的那个女孩
The girl I met in rehab...
她战斗过
..she had fight.
她有怒火
She had fire.
你能凭借这股怒火逃离这一切
And you can use that fire and get away from all this.
但是又能逃到哪去呢
But to where?
除了这里的任何地方
Anywhere but here.
噢 是维克多
Oh, it's Viktor.
伊莫金 开门
Imogen, open the door.
对不起 我不该给你打电♥话♥的
I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have called you.
- 快 过来 - 伊莫金 开门
- Come on. Come on! - Imogen, open the door!
- 你为什么要跟踪我 - 我没有
- Why are you following me? - I'm not.
是我在跟踪你
I am.
你俩真的错过美食了
You're both seriously missing out.
- 好了 谁先开始 - 你为什么要跟踪我
- Okay. Who wants to start? - Why are you following me?
- 因为你在跟踪他 - 我是说今天之前
- Cos you're following him. - Before today.
- 我之前没跟你 你跟他了么 - 没有
- I wasn't. Were you? - No.
不过我在跟踪他
I was following him, though.
你跟踪我♥干♥毛
What are you following me for?
- 我也在跟踪他 - 你俩为毛都要跟着我
- I was following him, too. - Why the hell are you both following me?
因为你的口音装得太差劲而且你还跟公主走得很近
Your accent sucks and you're close to the Princess.
- 你的口音确实很糟 - 我的口音一点也不糟
- Your accent does suck. - My accent does not suck.
所以大家都认为我杀了国王么
So everyone thinks I killed the King?
不不 孩子 我知道你并没有杀国王
No, no, son. I know you didn't kill the King.
- 从何而知 - 因为他爱着公主
- How's that? - Because he's in love with the Princess.
情有可原
Can't blame you there.
所以你在跟踪他 那么是谁在跟踪你啊
So you were following him. Who was following you?
我觉得是杀国王的凶手吧
Whoever killed the King, I suppose.
凶手已经被关押了
The King's killer is in custody.
那个人侍奉了王室35年
35 years of service to the crown, that man.
一直以来的表现都无懈可击
A stellar performance record.
甚至都不是嫌疑人 但他却在案件发生几个月后认罪了
Not even a suspect, but he confesses months later.
明摆着是个替罪羊
He's got "fall guy" written all over him.
这一点他说对了 不是卢修斯干的
He's right there. It wasn't Lucius.
当罗伯特王子被杀的时候
When Prince Robert was killed...
被你杀的时候
By you.
- 不需要强调那个 - 我觉得有需要
- There's no need for that. - I think there is.
- 已经说过了 - 好了
- It's been established. - Okay.
我刺杀罗伯特的那次
When Robert was killed, by me,
指令电♥话♥是从皇宫内部打来的
the calls came from inside the palace.
然而不是我杀的西蒙国王那回
Then King Simon is killed, not by me,
指令是从这个地区发出的
somewhere in this area.
我在努力避免成为下一具尸体
I'm trying very hard not to be the next dead man walking.
所以得在杀手找到我之前先找到他
So I figured I'd find the killer before the killer found me.
- 我觉得可能是他 - 并不是
- I thought it might be him. - It wasn't.
那真是可惜了
Well, that's unfortunate.
你确定电♥话♥是从皇宫里打来的么
Are you sure the calls came from inside the palace?
开门 快开门
Open the door. Open the door!
- 维克多 求你别这样 对不起 - 她没有对不起你
- Viktor, please. I'm sorry. - She's not sorry!
而且这事马上就要变成国际事件了
And this is about to become an international incident!
我们该走了
We've gotta go.
哦 还有一件事
Oh, there was one more thing.
噢
Oh!
这一下是为罗伯特王子打的
That's for Prince Robert.
咱们走 你跟我来 快
Let's go. You're coming with me. Come on!
代理首相今天给了我一份工作
The Deputy Prime Minister offered me a job today.
在纽约
It's in New York.
你在考虑接受么
Are you considering it?
或许 但可能动机不纯
Possibly for all the wrong reasons.
我想听听你是怎么想的
I'm interested to hear what you think.
你知道我是怎么想的
You know what I think.
君主制把你放在了一个特殊的位置上
The monarchy puts you in a unique position.
凌驾于政♥治♥纷扰与个人利益之上
Above the fray of politics and self interest.
我们基本上就是个形式而已 感觉根本无关紧要
We're ceremonial, for the most part. It feels like we're irrelevant.
哦 是么
Oh, yeah?
那个看起来无关紧要么
Does that look irrelevant?
你见过任何一个国会议员出现在涂鸦里么
You see any Members of Parliament on there?
或许你该提醒一下代理首相
Maybe you should remind the Deputy Prime Minister
并没有人专程来伦敦觐见她
that no-one comes to London to see her.
开门
Open the door!
- 伊莫金 - 离她远点
- Imogen. - Stay away from her!
啊
Argh!
放开她 维克多
Let go of her! Viktor!
离我们远点
Stay away from us!
总是会有个二♥逼♥愚蠢地带把刀去参加枪战
There's always one jackass who brings a knife to a gun fight.
- 您还好吧 公主 - 嗯
- You okay, Princess? - Yeah.
跟北海的油田说再见吧 混♥蛋♥
Say goodbye to the oil fields in the North Sea, asshole!
你作贱了我
You did this to me.
我也作贱了我自己
And I did it to myself.
现在 我受够了
And now... I'm done doing it.
照看公主
Look after the Princess.
波罗科夫先生和我要谈谈人生
Mr. Blokov and I are gonna have a little chat.
跟普鲁登斯谈得怎么样
How did things go with Prudence?
她好像已经下定决心要嫁给塞勒斯了
She seems determined to marry Cyrus.
这或许是一个征兆
So maybe it's a sign.
去验阿里斯泰尔的血 去跟你的真爱在一起
Have Alistair's blood tested. Be with your true love.
去寻找
Find...
宫墙之外的人生
life outside of these walls.
我听了利亚姆的演讲
I was listening to Liam's speech,
看着他过去几天的表现
watching him these last few days.
很明显他就是西蒙的儿子
He's so clearly Simon's son.
- 但您并不知道事实啊 - 我知道
- But you don't know that. - I do.
内心深处我是知道的
I know it in my heart.
就算您是对的吧
Let's say you're right.
那也并不意味着你就不能
That doesn't mean you can't have love
在皇宫铁门之外拥有爱情和人生
and life outside of these gates.
这就是我的人生
This is my life.
公主和伊莫金都安然无恙
The Princess and Imogen are fine.
- 那个俄♥罗♥斯♥人呢 - 哦 波罗科夫先生和我
- And the Russian? - Oh, Mr. Blokov and I...
达成了共识
reached an understanding.
而且公主提到的北海油田也把他震住了
Plus, the Princess got his attention with her North Sea oil comment.
那姑娘很彪悍
She's fierce, that girl.
那个
You know...
我当初来这里偷他们东西 是因为
..I came here to steal from them, because...
我认为他们不劳而获
..I thought they hadn't earned it...
也不配拥有
..and didn't deserve it.
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表