剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
也很能代表王后 大家都这么认为
And it represents the Queen well. The people approve.
这不是我找人建造它的原因
That's not why I commissioned it.
西蒙是个好人
Simon was a good man.
他很在乎这个国家
He cared immensely about the kingdom.
时间会证明一切
Time should acknowledge that.
当然啦 王后
Of course, Your Majesty.
蕾切尔 塞勒斯还没回吗
Rachel? Is Cyrus back yet?
他还在同首相开会
I believe His Majesty is still meeting with the Prime Minister.
是啊 又或者是他让你这么以为
Yes. Or so he'd like you to think.
曾几何时 人们不会多管闲事
There was a time when people had the civility to mind their own business.
曾几何时 人们不会跟已婚男人上♥床♥ 还对此隐瞒
There was a time when people had the civility not to have sex with a married man and lie about it.
霍洛韦都告诉你了 他很擅长呢
So Holloway rolled over, eh? He's good at that.
现在你知道了
Well, now you know.
我知道什么
What do I know?
你像迈克尔·杰克逊一样躺在玻璃管里
You're laying in some tube like Michael Jackson.
好好想想
Work it out, Bubbles.
我有癌症 在睾丸里
I have cancer... of the balls.
睾丸癌么
Testicular cancer?
废话 难道是睾丸里长肺癌么 没错 是睾丸癌
No, lung cancer in my balls. Yes, testicular cancer.
在我哥被刺的那一晚 我正在接受治疗
And I was getting treatment the night my brother was stabbed.
那就是我在安全屋里看上去很糟糕的原因
That's why I looked like shit in the safe room.
卢修斯
Lucius?
告诉陛下不要迟到
Tell His Majesty not to be late.
毕竟我们有些人还得管理国家
After all, some of us have a country to run.
啊 天哪
Ah! Cor!
美味
Delicious.
奢华
Sumptuous.
可口
Tasty.
噢 我真是爱死葡式蛋挞了
Ooh, I do love a Portuguese tart.
好吧 那就开始吧 摘下手铐
Well, come on, then. Take the cuffs off.
你好 詹姆斯
Hello, James.
陛下 感谢您选择我
Your Majesty. Thank you for selecting me
- 作为今年的人♥质♥ - 不客气
- as this year's hostage. - You're welcome.
但是 这并不是你第一次
But then, this isn't the first time
在我卧室里被拷着了吧 是吗
you've been in handcuffs in my bedroom, is it?
- 呃 - 你看
- Ahem. - Look.
他们已经准备好了各种甜点
They've prepared all the pastries.
和水果
And fruits.
据我了解 现在很流行
All the rage, I'm told.
呃
Urgh!
我真的很喜欢蛋挞 嗯
I do love a custard tart. Mm.
你知道我很不喜欢什么吗
Do you know what I don't love so much?
是惨叫蛋挞 先生
A squawking tart. Gentlemen?
啊
Agh!
赛勒斯 听我说 我可以解释
Cyrus... Look, I can explain.
要么你称呼我国王陛下
You will address me as His Majesty the King,
要么我将你交给军事法庭审判
or I will have you court-martialed.
明白我的意思吗
Do you understand me?
是的 陛下
Yes, Your Majesty.
呃
Urgh!
利亚姆今天来见我
Liam came to see me today.
很显然 有只小鸟告诉了他一些事情
Apparently, a little bird told him some things.
你知道小鸟应该待在哪里吗 霍洛韦先生
Do you know where little birds belong, Mr. Holloway?
待在笼子里
In a cage.
别这样 你一定是在开玩笑 赛勒斯
Come on, you must be joking, Cyrus.
- 啊 - 进去
- Agh! - In you get.
- 啊 - 进去 告密者
- Argh! - Get in there. Squawker.
赛勒斯
Cyrus!
陛下
Your Majesty.
听我说 我可以解释 我可以解释
Look, I can explain! I can explain.
我给你的笼子铺上了报纸
I've lined your cage with newspapers,
以防你需要拉臭臭
in case you need to take a shit.
请务必拉在每日邮报上
Please aim for the Daily Mail.
你不能就这样把我丢下
You can't leave me like this!
赛勒斯
Cyrus!
陛下 不是说只是仪式么
Your Majesty! This was supposed to be ceremonial!
仪式
Ceremonial!
嗯
Mm!
亨斯屈奇 你这个帅王八蛋
Henstridge, you handsome bastard.
你回来了
You're back.
我回来了 快上来
I'm back. Get up here.
我也来了
I'm here, too.
谁给我拿把弓箭
Someone get me a bow and arrow.
看看我发现了谁
Look who I found.
贝克 很高兴见到你
Beck. Good to see you.
- 莱尼 有时间吗 - 我有的是时间
- Lenny, you got a sec? - Yeah. I have heaps of secs.
但首先我得来一杯 或者几杯
But first I need a drink. Several.
一会再谈 好吗
We'll talk in a bit, yeah?
- 霍尔登 - 莱尼
- Holden! - Lenny!
你穿太多衣服了
You have far too many clothes on.
快上来
Get up here!
詹姆斯·希尔
James Hill.
- 贾斯珀·弗罗斯特 - 我知道
- Jasper Frost. - I know.
有趣的服务记录
Interesting service record.
有趣的隐私侵犯
Interesting invasion of privacy.
你还打算做你的工作吗
You plan on doing your job?
没人想要一个老头在身边
No one wants the old guy there.
总得有人保护公主
Someone needs to be protecting the Princess.
她在船上
She's on a boat.
谁想要袭击她 鱼吗
Who's going to attack her? The fish?
人怎么样
What about the people?
我审查了每个出席的人 她很安全
I vetted everyone in attendance. She's fine.
需要有人盯住她
Someone needs to keep an eye on her?
那就是你在这里的原因 孩子
That's what you're here for, kid.
要是我照顾公主
If I look after the Princess,
你就不会有借口和她说话 不是吗
you won't have an excuse to talk to her, will you?
你看到贝克那张表情丰富的脸吗
Have you seen the face on that Beck with character?
差点让我也弯了
Kid almost turned me.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我们会有另一个会议室
We'll have another committee room.
那样的话 能搞定
There. That can be done.
首相
Prime Minister?
很轻易就认出你了
You're easy to spot.
我能看到你的女式内♥裤♥痕迹
I can see your panty line.
开玩笑的 首相
I'm joking, Prime Minister.
但 你穿着女式内♥裤♥吗
But... are you wearing them?
当然没穿
No. Of course not.
议会开幕
Opening of Parliament.
那么要开始了
So it begins.
确实是 而且你的第一项议程
Indeed. And your first order of business
- 将是通过我们的法案 - 明白了
- will be to pass our bill. - Understood.
但即使我们改变继承顺序
But even if we change the order of succession,
也不会对国王的女儿有影响
what of the King's daughters?
只要他们在法律上有行为能力 他们仍然有继承权
Without a declaration of incapacity, they're still in line.
那种事会有人处理的
That's being taken care of.
我认为我们应该分开一阵子
I think we should spend more time apart.
我觉得那没问题
And I think that that is OK
因为我们和以前不一样了
because we're not the people that we used to be anymore.
我是英格兰的下一任女王
I'm the next Queen of England,
你也将成为一个全新的人
and you're about to be a whole new person,
多亏了你那欠考虑的整形手术
thanks to hours of ill-advised plastic surgery.
也许 也许我们应该
Maybe... Maybe we should...
我不知道 比如 找个男朋友
I don't know, like, get boyfriends.
也许我已经有个男朋友了
Maybe I already have a boyfriend.
该死的 你的声音怎么了
Bloody hell, what's with the voice?
我决定给我的新面孔配个新声音 就是这声音
I decided my new look should have a new voice. This is it.
是吗 但我非常肯定
Yeah, but I'm pretty sure
象人的声音不是这样的
the Elephant Man didn't sound like that.
比如 你绝对应该更含糊点
Like, you definitely need to slur more.
也许我已经有个男朋友了
Maybe I already have a boyfriend.
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表