剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
告诉你 对你做的这一切我有多感激
to tell you how grateful I am for all of this.
你没必要一直那么说
You don't have to keep saying that.
我不知道还能做什么啊
I don't know what else to do.
真是太美好了
It's just so nice.
我要怎么回报你呢
What can I do in return?
你今晚玩得高兴就是对我的回报了
Just have a great time tonight. That's all.
你喝了多少酒
How many drinks are you up to?
额 11 瓶吗
Ah... eleventeen? Ish?
好极了
Perfect.
这儿就我们吗
And we're alone in here?
是这样
That's the idea.
你真美
You look so beautiful.
我能走一秒的少女风吗
Can I be super girly for just, like, one second?
当然
Yes, you can.
真不敢相信我要问这个
I can't believe I'm asking this,
但是 靠 不要紧 太蠢了
but, damn it, never mind. It's stupid.
问我啊 别吞吞吐吐的啦
Ask me. You can't do that.
想问什么
What is it?
我想问问我能不能戴一会它
I was gonna ask if I could possibly wear it for...
我不知道
I don't know.
我暂时被自己的12岁少女心迷住了
I just got consumed by my 12-year-old girly self for a moment.
你绝对别想戴它
There's absolutely no way you can wear it!
抱歉 我得说给那个保安听
Sorry, I had to say that for the guard.
嘘
Sshh.
去看看吧
There you go.
哇哦
Wow.
戴我身上没那么好看
Doesn't look nearly as good on me.
不出我所料啊
Not that I'm surprised.
哦 草 我以为它扣住了
Oh, Shit! I thought it was clasped.
啊
Agh!
哦 天
Oh, my God.
- 抱歉 - 很抱歉
- Sorry. - I'm so, so sorry.
你最好自己戴吧
You better do it.
在你一生中曾见过这么美的东西吗
Have you ever seen anything so beautiful in your life?
你是想要漂亮话呢还是真话
Do you want the cheesy answer or the straight one?
漂亮话
The cheesy one.
我正看着她呢
I'm looking at her.
那真话呢
What's the straight answer?
我都不知道要说什么
I don't even know what I would have said.
我没想那么远
I don't think that far ahead.
# 我要慢慢的戏耍你 我确定你很甜美 #
I'm playing you slow, I'll bet you're sweet
# 我要让你匍匐在我的脚下 #
I'm pulling you close under my feet...
搞定了
It's on.
# 现在你的心是我的乐曲了 #
Now your heart is my symphony
# 我一手打造了你 是为了将你击溃 #
I'm building you up to kick you down
# 那是什么感觉 哦 那是什么感觉 哦 哦 哦 #
How does it feel, oh, how does it feel, oh-oh-oh
# 现在你的心是我的乐曲了 #
Now your heart is my symphony
# 现在你的心是我的乐曲了#
Now your heart is my symphony
你想知道我来这儿的真正原因吗
You want to know the real reason I'm here?
跟我来 这不是个游戏
Come with me. This is not a game.
哪里我都不会和你去的 再也不会了
I'm not going anywhere with you. Not any more.
嗷
Urgh!
嗷 你用你的领带把我困住吗
Urgh! You locked me in with your tie?
不 你不能这么做
No! You're not doing this!
- 停下 - 不要
- Stop! - No!
- 究竟怎么回事 - 你要告诉她实情
- What the hell is going on? - You need to tell her.
等下 你们俩认识对方吗
Hang on, you two know each other?
你们在这儿干什么 怎么回事
What are you doing down here? What is going on?
把门打开
Unlock the gate!
你们有人能告诉我究竟怎么回事
One of you tell me what the hell is going on!
曼蒂 你为什么要离开 他威胁你了吗
Mandy, why are you leaving? Did he threaten you?
好 你不告诉她是吗
Fine. You won't tell her?
- 天啊 - 它是假的
- Holy shit! - It's fake.
好了 我们得远离这个疯子
Okay, we need to get away from this maniac.
在你以前把我抓起来之前 你问我在这儿的真正原因是什么
Before you had me arrested, you asked why I was really here.
这就是原因
Well, this is why.
我来这 我们来这抢劫你
I came here...We came here to rob you.
曼蒂 他说的是真的吗
Mandy? Is this true?
让我离开这吧
Just let me the hell out of here!
贾斯珀
Jasper!
是真的
Yes.
这个东西甚至都不是我的
This doesn't even belong to me.
它是人♥民♥的
It belongs to the people.
如果这一切都是为了从我这拿走什么
If this was all just about taking things from me...
这个 拿着
..here, take these.
让她走吧
Let her go.
机会稍纵即逝 亲爱的
It's now or never, babe.
萨曼莎 等等
Samantha, stop!
你终于清醒了吗
Finally come to your senses?
我是来拿钻石的 我要把它还给她
I came for the diamonds. I'm taking them back to her.
别让我亲自从你手里拿走
Don't make me take them from you.
我保证她现在想的最后一件事
I promise you the last thing she wants right now
就是给今晚留个纪念 现在 你跟不跟我走
is a keepsake of tonight. Now, are you coming or not?
不了
No.
你没意识到你再也回不去了吗
Don't you realize that you'll never come back from this?
你还是跟我走吧
You might as well come with me.
不 不 现在弥补还不晚
No. No. It's not too late to fix this.
你可以和我一起回王宫 告诉她你改变心意了
You can come back to the palace with me. Just tell her that you changed your mind.
告诉她
Tell her that, yeah,
这的确是你来这的初衷
this may've been the original reason you came here,
但是你来到这里 结识了她
but once you got here and you got to know her,
你就爱上了她
you fell in love with her.
别的事情都不重要
And that literally nothing else matters
因为你可以放弃任何事情
because you'll give up everything
只为了为了与她共处一秒钟
just for a second chance with her.
# 我们就要屈服了 #
This is gonna bring us to our knees
你想得真多
You are so screwed.
# 来吧 跟随缘分 #
So come on, let it go
你真的很贴心
You really are sweet.
这就是你的弱点
It always was your weakness.
# 为什么你不像你 #
Why don't you be you
# 我也不像我了 #
And I'll be me?
# 这凌乱的一切 #
Everything that's broke...
青春总是浪费在年少轻狂之时
Youth is wasted on the young.
天知道 我曾经就是如此
God knows, I wasted mine.
那就尽可能地利用好剩下的时光
Then make the best of what's left.
你应该把事实公之于众
You should tell everyone the truth
关于你身上发生的事情
about what's going on with you.
无聊 我不需要同情
Nonsense. I don't need pity.
不是为了同情 是为了诚实
Not for pity. For honesty.
为了人们能像我一样看见真正的你
So people can see the real you,
完整的你 我看到的你
the whole you, like I see.
我觉得他们会喜欢你的 就像今晚这样
I think they will like you. Like they did tonight.
我不需要谁喜欢我
I don't need anyone to like me.
不对 你其实很享受他们喜欢你
That's not true. You liked it when they liked you.
我不知道
I don't know.
他们喜欢的是你
They liked YOU.
不 不
No, no.
他们尊敬你
They admired you.
那时候 我真为你感到骄傲
And for a moment, it felt meaningful to you.
如果你真的命不久矣
If you truly don't have much time left,
更应该去做些有意义的事情
do something meaningful with it.
你真的想要做什么
What do you really want to do?
这就是
This is it.
# 我们正在变化着 #
We're becoming something else
# 我觉得是时候离开了 #
I think it's time to walk away
# 来吧 跟随缘分 #
Come on, let it go
我想和你一起度过
I want to spend it with you.
# 随它吧 #
Just let it be
# 为什么你不像你 #
Why don't you be you
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表