剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
王室 前情提要
Previously on The Royals...
想要幸存的唯一方法
The only way to survive any of this
就是选择爱
is to choose love.
我想让你把这个送到阿利斯泰尔•莱西手上
I'd like you to deliver this to Alistair Lacey.
- 我决定见他了 - 好的 夫人
- I've decided I'd like to see him. - Yes, Ma'am.
我希望我能像以往那样信任你 卢修斯
I expect I can trust you as I always have, Lucius.
当然了 这是毫无疑问的
Of course. Implicitly.
你在这干嘛 萨曼莎
What are you doing here, Samantha?
继续我们未尽之事 宝贝
Just finishing what we started, baby.
这不关私人恩怨 莱西上尉
It's nothing personal, Captain Lacey.
请原话告诉亨利吧
Please tell Henry the same.
你照我说的做了吗
And did you do as I asked?
消息已经传达到了
The message was delivered and received.
尽管我们尽了最大的努力去根治你的癌症
Despite our best efforts to eradicate your cancer,
但我们好像失败了
it seems we're losing the war.
我们需要摘除一个睾丸
We need to remove a testicle.
陛下 让我帮你吧
Your Majesty, let me help you.
在我看来 你身体的各功能都很好
It looks to me like everything's working just fine.
你肯定是我们的代理首相了
And you must be our Deputy Prime Minister.
不要太养尊处优
Don't get too comfortable.
这里是鲨鱼常出没的深水区
These are shark-infested waters
你那对假奶♥子♥并不能助你漂浮太久
and those fake tits won't keep you afloat for long.
- 是你 对吗 - 我没有杀了英国国王 泰德
- It was you, wasn't it? - I didn't kill the King of England, Ted...
但我们都知道是你杀的
..but we both know you did.
# 说你欲说之话 #
Say it like you mean it
# 白骨化为灰烬 #
Bones becomes dust
# 赤金伊始蒙锈 #
Gold turns to rust
# 说你欲说之话 #
Say it like you mean it
# 站在聚光灯下 #
Underneath a spotlight
# 那些残破的木材 #
And all the splintered wood
- 没关系的 我等着 - # 一切不复华丽 #
- It's okay, I'll wait.- Nothing here is shining
我是英国唯一的国王
I'm only the King of England.
# 不再似从前那般闪耀 #
Shining like it should
- # 我宁愿看见我的王国覆灭 # - 陛下
- I'd rather watch my kingdom fall - Your Majesty?
退下 我自己来
Walk away. I'll do it myself.
# 要么拥有全部 要么一无所有 #
I want it all or not at all
为国王量身定做的早餐
A breakfast fit for a king.
这是什么
What is it?
- 给我的吗 - 别太激动
- For me? - Don't get over-excited.
这是离别礼物 你要被炒鱿鱼了
It's a going away present.You're being dismissed.
- 但是为什么呢 我做错什么了吗 - 你的工作 做的太好了
- But why? Did I do something wrong?- Your job. Too well.
进来
Enter!
恭喜你 你被重新雇佣了
Congratulations. You're rehired.
从今开始 你就是王室内院主管了
From now on, you'll be known as Lady of the Privy Chamber.
我希望你能专职于管理我的幸福安康
I want you to be devoted to my well-being full-time.
而且鉴于你无需再穿制♥服♥
And since you'll no longer be wearing a uniform,
我想你需要一身新行头
I thought a new wardrobe was in order.
你真的不需要这么做
You really didn't need to do any of this.
我只是喜欢照顾你
I just like taking care of you.
我想这么做
I wanted to.
去吧 打开盒子吧
Go on. Open them.
王后 真的很抱歉
Your Majesty, I am very sorry,
但是我无法交付这封信
but I was unable to deliver it.
莱西上尉搬家了
Captain Lacey's house was deserted.
他的车不见了 他的邻居说
His car is gone and his neighbors said
好几个月没他的消息了
there's been no sign of him for months.
他的手♥机♥呢
And his mobile?
打不通 对不起
Disconnected. I am sorry.
自从亲子丑闻事件后
You did tell him not to contact you
你让他不要再联♥系♥你了
following the paternity scandal.
可能他只是按命令行事
Perhaps he's just doing as he was instructed.
可能吗
Perhaps?
当我在你的电视采访之后
When I went to see Captain Lacey,
去看望莱西上尉时
after your television interview,
他很生你的气 夫人
he was angry with you, Ma'am.
他怪你利用亨利的身份隐瞒真♥相♥
For using Henry's identity to conceal the truth.
你之前为什么不告诉我这个
Why didn't you tell me that before?
国王♥刚♥被刺杀
The King had just been stabbed.
你深陷亲子丑闻
You were in the midst of a paternity scandal.
我真的不想再给你负担
I really didn't want to burden you.
很好 谢谢你 卢修斯
Very well. Thank you, Lucius.
王后
Your Majesty.
前任储君试图跟踪我 你那里什么情况
The former future King is trying to track me down. What's your excuse?
前男友 嫉妒现女友
Ex-boyfriend. Jealous of the new girlfriend.
小心点 金发妹子 我真的会吃醋的
Careful, Blondie, I could get jealous.
不是 是我的经纪人啦 他给我安排了一个在米兰的走秀
Nah. Now it's my agent. He's got a gig for me in Milan,
但是他气我变成一个无赖
but he is pissed that I've gone rogue.
是啊 和我共度一晚确实会对人有那么大的影响力
Yeah, well, one night with me tends to have that effect on people.
# 最后一次 #
For the last time
# 最后一次深呼吸 #
Breathe in for the last time
好吧 嗯 我可能该打给我的经纪人 然后解决这事
Okay, well, I should probably call my agent and just deal with this.
现在你是要飞去米兰 留我陷入困境吗
Is this the part where you take off for Milan and leave me high and dry?
这要看他们出多少钱
Depends how much money they're offering.
噢 真的吗
Oh, really?
可能我该提醒你
Perhaps I should remind you...
你和我共处的时间值多少钱
..just how much your time with me is worth.
# 最后一次吐气 #
Breathe out for the last time
嗯 我猜我不必此刻就打给他
Well, I guess I don't have to call him right this second.
你当然不用啦
Damn right you don't.
# 埋在瀑布下 #
Buried in a waterfall
一切都还好吗
Everything okay?
我刚从谍报机构得到消息
I've just heard back from Thames House.
抱歉 但是并没有关于你项链上的符号♥的信息
I'm sorry, but I've got nothing on that symbol from your necklace.
军情五处 军情六处 苏格兰场 没人知道
MI5, MI6, Scotland Yard, no-one knows anything.
你真的一点都记不起那晚的事了吗
You don't remember anything else from that night?
泰德呢 这符号♥对他有什么意义吗
What about Ted? Did the symbol mean anything to him?
他说他从未见过这符号♥
He said he'd never seen it before.
早上好 王后
Good morning, Your Majesty.
你看起来闷闷不乐
You look dreadful.
我只是刚从纪念碑那儿回来
I've just got back from the memorial.
看见西蒙国王的纪念碑被无情地破坏 我很遗憾
I was sorry to see King Simon's tribute so senselessly destroyed.
仅此一次 英雄所见略同 有相关消息吗
For once, you and I agree. What do we know?
是塞勒斯干的 显然他昨晚回王宫时喝醉了
It was Cyrus. Apparently he was drunk when he returned to the palace last night
而且他的车受损
and his vehicle was damaged.
我们不知道原因 直到苏格兰场因纪念碑之事打来电♥话♥
We didn't know why, until Scotland Yard called about the memorial.
国王失控了
The King is out of control.
仅此一次 英雄所见略同
For once, you and I agree.
我想我们要谢谢你和你的团队
I suppose we have you and your team to thank
把这件事压制住了 没让它登上报纸
for keeping it out of the papers?
苏格兰场接到秘密电♥话♥ 不接管此事
Scotland Yard got the usual call to make it go away,
- 但这一次不是我们做的 - 如果不是我们 那是谁呢
- but this time it wasn't us.- If not us, then whom?
我们还在调查
We're looking into it.
就像你还在调查我丈夫的谋杀案一样吗
Like you're still looking into my husband's murder?
我每天都在调查这事
I carry that with me every day.
无论如何 对不起
For what it's worth, I'm sorry.
嗯 也许你能重获我的信任
Well, perhaps you can regain my confidence.
我需要你帮我找个人
I need your help finding someone.
谁
Who?
阿利斯泰尔·莱西上尉
Captain Alistair Lacey.
- 你知道他是谁吗 - 我知道他是你的老朋友
- Do you know who he is? - I know he's a very old friend of yours.
你怎么知道的
How did you know that?
国王知道 所以我知道
I knew because the King knew.
但你的私事与我无关
But your private affairs are none of my business.
我让卢修斯送了封信给他
I asked Lucius to deliver a letter to him,
但他宣称莱西上尉失踪了
but he claims Captain Lacey has disappeared.
我觉得他在撒谎
I think he's lying.
25年来 卢修斯一直是你信赖的盟友
Lucius has been your trusted ally for 25 years.
是的 我能分辨出他的话中真假
Exactly. And I can tell when he's hiding something.
我想让你找出真♥相♥
I want you to find out what.
解醉酒
Hair of the dog?
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表