剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
问问他们代理首相是谁
who the Deputy Prime Minister is.
问问他们前五位首相的名字
Ask them to name the last five PMs
叫他们说出任一国会议员的名字
or any member of Parliament.
再问问王后是谁
Then ask them who the Queen is.
我将青史永存
My name's for ever.
你们却只是昙花一现
Yours will be forgotten.
甚至人们就从未知晓过你们
Quite possibly never known in the first place.
有什么关于国王的新消息吗 卢修斯
Any news of the King, Lucius?
先生 这些事都可以先放一放 等你做完手术再说
Nothing that can't wait till after your surgery, sir.
让我看看
Let me see it.
高高在上的君主试图摆出平易近人的姿态
"The out of touch monarch tried to sound sincere
不幸以失败告终 脚穿价值1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥英镑的定制牛津鞋
but failed miserably, extolling the benefits of charity
又同时宣扬慈善的益处
while wearing a pair of £10,000 bespoke Oxfords.
与此同时 人♥民♥的王子
Meanwhile, the People's Prince was seen
被看见优雅的乘坐经济舱出行
nobly flying in coach class."
布拉 布拉 布拉
Blah, blah, blah!
人♥民♥的王子
The People's Prince!
我早该想到鞋子的
I should have thought about the shoes.
我过度装饰自己了 这是我的过失
I over-extended myself. It's my own fault.
我会让我的人
I will have our people
编写一些有正面影响的报道 陛下
generate some positive spin at once, Your Majesty.
无所谓了 小朋友坐个经济舱就了不起了
It won't matter. Boy Wonder flies coach and is God's gift.
我把钱捐了慈善 连蛋都要被割了
I'm giving money to charity and having my balls cut off
却依旧无人问津
and nobody gives a shit about me.
- 只割其中一个罢了 先生 - 我特么当然知道
- It's just one ball, sir. - I know it's just one ball!
请在这儿靠边停车好吗
Would you mind pulling over here?
我想下车走一小段
I think I'll just walk a bit.
不用安排保卫人员 我没事的
No security police. I'll be fine.
你好 王子
Hello, Prince.
你是谁
Who are you?
你最糟糕的噩梦
Your worst nightmare.
- 你想要什么 - 要
- What do you want? - Want?
我们想要和你搞基
We want to have sex with you.
- 什么 - 你没听错
- What? - Oh, yes.
我们要把你搞得人仰马翻
We wanna have all the sex with you
让你欲罢不能
and you're gonna love it so much.
霍尔登
Holden?
草 吓屎我了 别这样
Assholes! You freaked me out. Don't do that!
好吧 但是你得承认 你就是有点想成为我们的性♥奴♥不是吗
Yeah, but didn't you love the idea of being our sex slave just a little bit.
- 你们这帮二货 - 这是我哥的主意
- You are a piece of work. - It was my brother's idea.
今晚我们只有通过绑♥架♥才能把你弄出来
We had to kidnap you to take you out tonight.
哥们 我不准备出去 我要回家了
Guys, I'm not going out, I'm going home.
哥们 你已经出来了
Dude, you're already out.
唯一没到的就是阿肖克了 是吧 亲爱的
The only one not out here is Ashok. Right, darling?
我自作主张选择了这个比较摇滚的地方 陛下
A little pop-up I threw in your honor.
我管这叫做动感
I call it Rebound.
- 可以开始了吗 - 只喝一杯
- Shall we? - One drink.
当然
Of course.
嘿 D哥 别来烦她了
Hey! D-Throned. Leave her alone.
- 你把我手♥机♥弄坏了 - 是吗 我还没说你把我指甲弄断了呢
- You just broke my phone. - Yeah? I just broke a nail,
我的指甲可比你的手♥机♥贵多了
and they cost more than your shit phone.
人♥渣♥
Slag.
- 谢谢 - 没事
- Thanks. - All good.
事实上 我都不知道他刚刚说的是什么意思
I actually don't even know what slag means.
回见
I'll see ya.
- 她有男朋友了 - 哦
- She has a boyfriend. - Ooh.
我认识他
I know the guy.
看上去很配她
Seems like what she wants.
- 那你想要什么呢 - 我希望她快乐
- What do you want? - I want her to be happy.
我想喝完这瓶酒 再接着喝半打
I want this beer, and about six more just like them.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God!
我醉了
I'm drunk.
我们见过 在马球比赛 你在跟踪那个穿条纹西装的人
Polo match. You were stalking the stripy suit guy.
没错
Right.
威廉敏娜
Wilhelmina.
哦 这双鞋子穿得真要命
Oh, my shoes are killing me.
哦 你们两个想要喝烈酒吗
Oh... You guys wanna drink shots?
额 改天吧
Erm... maybe later.
真是令人失望
Disappointing.
好吧 我们爱她
Okay, we love her.
哦 不 是我爸爸
Oh, no. It's my dad.
- 交给我了 - 你确定吗
- I got it. - You sure?
我爱你的父亲
I love your father.
哦 我的天 爸爸在这
Oh, my God. Dad's here.
他为什么不像那些知名的摇滚巨星那样安静的归西呢
Why couldn't he have died like all the good rock stars?
- 你在喝什么 - 烈酒
- What are you drinking? - Shots.
哪种
Of?
我之前读到过如果你想要喝烈酒
I read once that if you're gonna take a shot,
你应该选一些你熟知的像是龙舌兰 威士忌这样的
it should be something you feel, like, tequila or whiskey.
而不是一些掺杂了果汁的 或是有着什么二♥逼♥名字的酒
Nothing with juice or some funny name.
我完全赞成 谁写的
I absolutely agree. Who wrote that?
忘了 海明威 或是J.K罗琳
I don't know. Hemingway or J.K. Rowling.
这类的人
Someone like that.
你玩什么呢
So, what's your poison?
毒品 酒 还是男人
Drugs, booze, boys?
- 都有 - 好吧
- Yes! - Okay.
我懂你的
I hear that.
但是我的前两个让我和第三个出问题了
Except the first two got me in trouble with the third,
所以我只能先把他干晕在床 然后偷偷溜出去
so I kind of sexed him into a coma and snuck out.
好样的 那么 不谈男人了
Well played. So, no boys.
那酒呢 你喝不喝
How about booze? You game?
喝得不要不要的
I'm so game.
- 我叫伦恩 - 我知道
- I'm Len. - I know.
我的意思是 我很想这么扮酷
I mean, I'd like to pretend I'm all cool and I don't,
但事实上 你的时尚嗅觉简直令人称道
but the truth is, your fashion sense is amazing.
我们都认为你在摇滚界算的上是个人物了
We all think you're a badass rock star.
- 你们是指 - 模特们
- Who's we? - Models.
我是一名模特 曼蒂
I'm a model. Mandy.
让我们不醉不归
To feeling this in the morning.
总比喝得不尽兴要好
Beats feeling nothing at all.
啊 我跟你说 他们应该为自己感到羞愧
Ahh! I'm telling you, they should all be ashamed of themselves.
这些所谓的摇滚乐队
Every so-called rock band out there.
我在林肯公园表演的时候去过后台 看见他们都用笔记本电脑上着网
I was backstage at a Linkin Park show and they were all on their laptops.
回复电子邮件 做些慈善什么的
Answering e-mails and doing charity.
我大喊着“ 嘿 你们是摇滚乐队啊
I said, "Oi. You're supposed to be a rock band.
搞点破坏啊 小娘炮们”
Smash something, you pussies!"
哦 好的 开始了
Oh. Alright. Here we go.
这小妞今晚一直在盯着我们看
This bird's been looking this way all night.
我希望她看的是我 但是我担心她看的是你
I hope she's looking at me, but worried she's looking at you.
而且如果她看的是伊凡 我们俩都得失望了
And if she's looking at Ivan the whole lot of us are gonna be disappointed.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
我爱我的孩子们 永远如此
I do love my sons. Always will.
但是我怎么也猜不到
But I never would have guessed it.
一个过于极端 另一个是同性恋
One loves excess and the other loves men.
是他们的妈妈造成的
I blame their moms.
哦 看谁来了
Oh! Here she comes.
- 嗨 - 日了狗了
- Hi. - Son of a bitch!
嗨
Hi.
我不擅长闲聊 所以
I'm not much for small talk so...
我想知道你愿意和我一起走吗
I was wondering if you wanted to leave with me?
抱歉 我不能
I'm sorry. I can't.
好吧 至少我尝试过了
Okay. I guess I tried
嘿
Hey.
我说过我不能跟你一起走 是因为我现在不能
I said I couldn't leave with you, because I can't.
把你的地址发给我 家里见吧
Put your address in my phone and I'll see you there.
嗯 我会的 但是我几个小时后要拍摄
Uh-uh. I would, but I have to shoot in a few hours.
我真的得睡一会
And I really need to get some sleep.
而且你说过 这是你和你男人出问题的原因之一
And that's one of the things you said you got into trouble with your man for.
所以 我只是说说而已
So, I'm just saying.
这是那个刚刚灌了我一整瓶威士忌的女孩说的吗
This from the girl who just poured an entire bottle of whiskey down my throat?
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表