剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
- 你做的 - 承认是你做的吧
- 'You did!' - 'Admit you did it!'
是我做的
'I did it.'
我等这一刻等了好多年了
I've been chasing this moment for so many years.
我从心底知道君主制也可以变得举足轻重
I know in my heart this monarchy can be relevant,
鼓舞人心和充满梦想 我真的相信
inspiring and visionary. I truly do.
就因为我们没有把事情纠正过来
'Too many good people have been lost
我们失去了很多的好人
for us not to make things right.'
我听了利亚姆的演讲
I listened to Liam's speech.
他显然是西蒙的儿子
He's so clearly Simon's son.
我儿子将会享受和你一样的生活
My son is going to enjoy the same life that you have.
一旦我嫁给了国王 我就会变成王后
And once I marry the King, I'll be Queen...
而你 会变得无足轻重
and you'll be irrelevant.
你说你杀了我哥哥 为什么
You said you killed my brother. Why?
他们让我去操纵一架载人飞机
I was asked to take control of a manned aircraft.
他们给了我一大笔钱
I was offered a sum of money to do it.
我拿了钱 然后让飞机坠毁了
I took the money and I scuttled the aircraft.
要是我知道那是你哥哥 我根本就不可能做出这种事
I never would have done what I done to your brother if I'd known it was him.
塞勒斯叫我去杀了阿里斯泰尔
Cyrus told me to kill Alistair.
- 利亚姆 - 你居然想盗窃我们
- Liam! - You tried to rob us!
- 你说我们可以信任你 - 住手
- You said to trust you! - Stop!
我知道谁杀了你父亲
I know who killed your father!
控制台 我这里出了点问题
'Joystick, I have a problem here.'
T鹰4号♥ 你能再说一次吗
T Hawk 4, can you repeat, please?
控制台 我正在急速下降 请确认
'Joystick, I'm in a rapid descent. Please confirm.'
再说一次 T鹰4号♥ 你的信♥号♥♥不稳定
Go again, T Hawk 4. You're breaking up.
T鹰4号♥无反应 高度接近8000英尺
'Hawk is unresponsive.Approaching 8,000 feet.
7000英尺
7,000.
五
Five...'
# 稳定的手却难以承受弃权的过程 #
A steady hand can hardly stand to waiver from its course...
罗伯特王子
Prince Robert.
你想见一见你刚出生的弟弟和妹妹吗
Would you like to meet your new brother and sister?
# 我相信公平是存在的 #
I do believe in symmetry
# 但在我们如此笨拙地活着时 却很难看见 #
But it's hard to see when we're living so awkwardly
# 我们的爱就像珊瑚礁 #
# Our love grew slow like coral reefs #
# 在暖海温柔的浪花下慢慢成长 #
# Beneath the mellow waves of a warming ocean...
殿下
Your Majesty?
殿下
Your Majesty?
我在想利亚姆和埃莉诺出生的那天
I was thinking about the day Liam and Eleanor were born.
那时没有人知道我会生下双胞胎
No-one knew we were having twins.
我们把这件事隐瞒了起来
We kept it to ourselves.
那是我们曾经守着的秘密
Those are the secrets we used to keep.
# 哈 啊 #
Huh ah
# 哈 啊 #
Huh ah
# 哈 啊 #
Huh ah
# 哈 啊 #
Huh ah
# 哈 啊 #
Huh ah
# 哈 啊 #
Huh ah
# 哈 啊 #
Huh ah
# 哈 啊 #
Huh ah
# 哈 啊 #
Huh ah
# 哈 啊 #
Huh ah
# 哈 啊 #
Huh ah
# 哈 啊 #
Huh ah
# 哈 啊 #
Huh ah
# 哈 啊 #
Huh ah
# 哈 啊 #
Huh ah
利亚姆 利亚姆
Liam... Liam!
利亚姆
Liam!
看到那一幕你会很不好受
It's not easy to watch.
给我看
Show me.
在给你看之前 我想让你知道一些事
Before I show you this, I want you to know something.
无论我是谁 无论我为什么会来这里
No matter who I've been or why I came here,
我说了你能相信我 你也可以相信我
I told you you can trust me, and you can.
- 莱也能相信我 - 是埃莉诺公主
- And so can Len. - Princess Eleanor.
我就在外面
I'll be right outside.
# 让它像山一样击中你 #
Let it hit you like a mountain
# 让它像山一样击中你 #
Let it hit you like a mountain
开门 贾斯珀 开门 让我出去
Open this door! Jasper, open the door and let me out!
他信任他
He trusted him!
我们都那么信任他 而他居然杀了他 为什么
We all trusted him and he slaughtered him! Why?
# 让它像山一样击中你 #
Let it hit you like a mountain
开门 开门
Open the door! Open it!
公主
Princess?
伊莫金呢
Where's Imogen?
她说她得离开了
She said she had to go.
她还说了谢谢你
Uh, she also said thank you.
如果你在找钻石耳环
If you're looking for the diamond earrings,
我告诉她你会坚持让她收下的
I told her that you would insist.
干得漂亮 我的确会
Good... I would have.
你觉得她会好起来吗
Do you think she'll be okay?
一个人 重新开始
Starting over all by herself?
我们是在说伊莫金呢 还是在说公主你呢
Are we speaking about Imogen or a princess?
当然是伊莫金
Imogen, of course.
我觉得她会好起来的
I think she'll be just fine.
她很坚强
She's strong.
这个世界无法击倒她
This world can't beat her.
如果你来是为了吃了他 他还没出生呢
If you've come to eat him,he hasn't been born yet.
你真的打算让这个孩子和他的母亲睡在你的房♥间里吗
Are you really going to have the baby and his mother sleeping in your room?
只是孩子 也有可能是性感的女佣
Just the baby. And possibly a sexy au pair.
他的母亲能照顾好自己
The mother can fend for herself.
你是说王后
You mean the Queen.
这并不是原计划
I didn't plan it like this.
那你的癌症怎么办
And what about your cancer?
多久之后我们就得向这个女佣之子俯首称臣了呢
How soon will we have to bow to the little son-of-a-maid?
听着 不管你想搞什么阴谋诡计
Look, whatever plot or ruse or conspiracy you're crafting...
我没有 我已经金盆洗手了
I'm not. I'm done with all that.
我过来 只是想给你这个
I just came to... bring you this.
它曾经是罗伯特的玩具
It was Robert's.
他爱它胜于生命本身
He loved it more than life itself.
我希望我们的新国王能像他一样珍视它
I hope our new king loves it as much as he did.
我不去参加国王杯了
I won't be attending the King's Cup.
我有别的事情要做
I've got another engagement.
- 什么事 - 我要结婚了
- What engagement? - I'm getting married.
就在这里 得把事情正式定下来了
Right here. Have to make things official.
你不能来真是太可惜了
Shame you can't attend.
我宁愿去看死刑现场
I'd rather attend an execution.
不过在很多方面 两者并无区别
In many ways, one and the same.
你真的以为我会相信你会就这样接受这一切
Do you really expect me to believe you're going to accept all this
不反抗也不挣扎吗
without a fight?
成为遗孀皇后 对我的后代言听计从
Becoming the Dowager Queen,deferring to my legacy?
挣扎反抗并没有带给我什么好处
Fighting got me nowhere.
反而让我沦落成现在这样
Rather, it got me here.
到了这个境地
To this place.
都是一样的
One and the same.
# 除了我们已经知道的事 还有其他吗 #
Anything other than what we already know
# 与痛苦共存比放手更轻松 #
Easier to live with pain than have to let it go...
你要去哪
Going somewhere?
去纽约
To New York.
去见奥菲莉娅
To see Ophelia.
孩子不应该为父母的罪付出代价
Children shouldn't have to pay for their parents' sins.
怎么了
What?
有一瞬间我以为我看到了我嫁的那个人
For a moment I thought I saw the man I married.
那个我深爱的人
The man I loved.
父亲信任他
Father trusted him.
他告诉我 我需要什么都能去找他
He told me I could turn to him if I needed anything.
他就像是父亲一样
Like a father figure.
对我来说也是
Yeah. Me too.
如果我们去找当局 他们稍有差池的话
If we go to the authorities and they make a mistake,
他可能就永远消失了
he could disappear forever.
- 我向父亲承诺了会为他伸张正义 - 我知道
- I promised my father justice. - I know you did.
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表