剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
我为王室奉献了一切
I've given everything I have to the monarchy.
我活着是为了服务于他们
I lived to serve them.
为了服务于我的王后
To serve my Queen.
现在我不再有活下去的意义了
Now I have nothing more to live for.
告诉她我爱她
Tell her I loved her.
如果你真爱她 还有其他出路
If you truly love her... there is another way.
你永远不能让她回心转意 我知道你懂这点
You'll never get her back. I know you understand that.
但是你还能为你的王后做最后一件事
But there is one final thing you can do for your Queen.
愿为她做任何事
Anything.
当西蒙去世后 我们国家遭受了巨大的打击
Our nation suffered a great blow when Simon died.
而且因为没将凶手绳之于法 这个创伤一直无法愈合
And, with no killer brought to justice, the wound refuses to heal.
我们的国家需要个结果
Our country needs closure.
她的孩子需要个结果
Her children need closure.
最重要的是
Most of all...
她也需要
..she needs this.
没有其他方法了吗
Is there no other way?
你已经是个凶手了 卢修斯
You're already a murderer, Lucius.
将此视作对她最后的仁慈之举吧
Think of it as one final act of grace for her.
我刺死了他
I stabbed him.
一次刺在胃部 一次刺在胸口
Once in the stomach and once in the chest.
你需要再重复一遍罪行
I'm gonna need you to repeat that.
我杀了英国的国王
I killed the King of England.
所以是卢修斯 泰德·普莱斯已经确认过了
So it was Lucius, then. Ted Pryce confirmed.
确认他杀了西蒙吗
That he killed Simon?
他没有
He didn't.
那他为什么认罪
Then why confess?
我猜 是因为某种疯狂的忠诚吧
Out of some deranged sense of loyalty, I suppose.
事已至此 我们就随他吧
And as broken as that is, we're gonna let him.
因为或许他没有杀西蒙
Because he may not have killed Simon...
但他确实杀了阿里斯泰尔
..but he did kill Alistair.
天
My god.
怎么这样 为什么
How? Why?
因为我们曾经说过的谎
Because of the lies we told.
因为我曾经说过的谎
Because of the lies I told.
现在我要直视我孩子的眼睛
Now I've got to look my children in the eyes
告诉他们 他们父亲的谋杀案已经解决了
and tell them their father's murder has been solved.
更多的谎言
More lies.
- 听着 如果是关于授职仪式上发生的事 - 不是
- Look, if this is about the Investiture... - It isn't.
我希望你们是从我这儿听到这个消息 而不是从新闻上
I wanted you to hear this from me before you hear it later on the news.
- 听到什么消息 - 杀死你们父亲的凶手已经找到了
- Hear what? - Your father's killer has been found.
是卢修斯
It was Lucius.
因为西蒙想要废除君主制 卢修斯对此很愤怒
He was furious with Simon for wanting to abolish the monarchy.
他已经认罪 现在被拘留了
He's confessed. He's in custody.
我知道这对你们打击很大
I know this comes as a great shock...
但或许我们都可以开始将这些伤痛的回忆抛之脑后了
..but perhaps now we can all begin to put this dark episode behind us...
并且开始愈合内心的伤痛
..and begin to heal.
确定这是真的吗 真是卢修斯吗
Are we sure it's true? It was Lucius?
是
Yes.
所有这些
All this...
- 你还是无动于衷 - 我的天
- ..yet you still feel nothing. - For God's sake!
为什么你不能放过我
Why don't you leave me alone?
你究竟想要什么
What is it you want?
想要警告你
To warn you.
或许今生你的罪孽可以被掩盖
Maybe your sins can be covered up in this lifetime...
但是 最终我们都要为所犯的罪孽付出代价
..but, eventually, we all pay for our sins.
“白昼忍♥受火焰的烧灼
"Confined to fast in fires,
直到我们生前的一切罪孽
Till the foul crimes done in our days of nature
都被烧净了才罢”(来自莎士比亚的悲剧诗)
Are burnt and purged away".
# 说你欲说之话 #
Say it like you mean it
# 白骨化为灰烬 #
Bones become dust
- # 赤金伊始锈之 # - 你没事吧
- Gold turns to rust - Are you okay?
- 没事 - # 说你欲说之话 #
- Yeah. - Say it like you mean it
- 只是在想我爸的事 - 嗯
- Just thinking about my dad. - Mmmm
他要是在的话 今天一定会以你为豪的
I think he would've been really proud of you today.
你很勇敢
I thought you were brave.
知道我终于找到真心喜欢的人 他一定会很高兴的
He would have been glad I've finally found someone I really like.
# 一切不复华丽 #
Nothing here is shining
他要是知道我是利用这些惹恼我妈 就不会那么自豪了
Less proud I used them to piss off my mom.
事实是 我根本不够勇敢
Truth is, I wasn't being very brave at all.
所以那就是你在想的吗
So that's what that was about?
# 我宁愿看着我的王国覆灭 #
I'd rather watch my kingdom fall
- 抱歉 - # 要么拥有全部 #
- Sorry. - I want it all
- # 要么一无所有 # - 我母亲让我失去理智了
- Or not at all - My mother makes me crazy.
是啊
Yeah.
# 我宁愿看着我的王国覆灭 #
I'd rather watch my kingdom fall
你刚才说的是真的吗
Did you really mean what you said?
你终于找到一个你真心喜欢的人
You've finally found someone you really like?
- # 要么拥有全部 要么一无所有 # - 好
- I want it all or not at all - Good.
因为说实话
Because the truth is,
很长时间我都没有这么喜欢过一个人了
I haven't felt this way about someone in a really long time.
# 告诉我那是真的 #
Tell me that it's true
- 所以现在 - # 你所做的最后一件事 #
- So, now... - The last thing you do
告诉我实话
Tell me the truth.
我是你最好的情人吗
Am I the best you've ever had?
比那个男保镖还好吗
Even better than that bodyguard?
我不想谈论他
I don't want to talk about him.
他与此无关
That was something else.
# 我宁愿看着我的王国覆灭 #
I'd rather watch my kingdom fall
你都有机会来激励我们
You have an opportunity to inspire us.
提醒我们变得更好
To remind us to be great.
也许答案并不是离开
Maybe the answer isn't walking away.
也许你应该努力从内部改变
Maybe you should try and change it from the inside.'
# 要么拥有全部 要么一无所有 #
I want it all or not at all
你为什么还在这里
Why the hell are you still here?
这些地道通往多远
How far do these tunnels go?
你知道你造成了多大的乱子吗
Do you have any idea of the shitstorm you're causing?
网上关于公主的新女朋友都讨论炸了
The internet is blowing up about the Princess's new girlfriend.
我一直在加班加点掩盖你的身份 但你却快要毁掉这整个计划
I've been working overtime to shore up your identity. But you are gonna blow this whole con.
你只是在担心公主会发现你来王宫的真正原因罢了
You're worried the Princess will find out the real reason you came to the palace.
在典礼上我看到你看她的眼神了
I saw the way you looked at her at the ceremony.
无论我和她之前有什么 都只是计划的一部分
Whatever I had with her, it was all part of the con.
胡说八道
Bullshit.
你爱上她了
You fell in love with her.
你知道我怎么知道的吗 因为你把她的照片放在口袋里
And you know how I know? Because you had her in your pocket
而且你没有完成你的工作
and you didn't follow through.
但是不用担心 她不再爱你了
But don't worry, she's not in love with you anymore.
顺便说下 和她妈上♥床♥这种手法真不错
It was a nice touch by the way, sleeping with her mom.
干得漂亮
Classy.
她把这也告诉你了吗
She told you about that?
哦 她什么都和“曼蒂”说了
Oh, she told "Mandy" everything.
包括她受不了你这件事
Including the fact that she can't stand you.
所以我建议你把你的感情严严实实藏在心底 然后放下她
So I suggest you tamp those feelings deep, deep down and let her go.
我们要计划下一步了
We're moving up the plan.
王子和公主的生日聚会
The Prince and Princess's birthday party
是偷走光之山(最罕见名贵的钻石之一)最好的时机
is the perfect opportunity to steal the Koh-i-Noor.
所以打包好你的行李 宝贝 因为我们要偷走钻石
So pack your bags, baby, because we're stealing that diamond
然后特么的一起离开这鬼地方
and we're getting the hell out of here together.
# 要么一无所有 #
Or not at all
# 我宁愿看着我的王国覆灭 #
I'd rather watch my kingdom fall
# 要么拥有全部 要么一无所有 #
I want it all or not at all
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表