剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
- 喔 - 我告诉过你别往上看
- Wow! - I told you not to look up!
这就是邪恶的皇家秘道
It's the infamous royal beaver!
我就知道我该先下去
I knew I should have gone first.
或者先穿条内♥裤♥ 鲍鱼好光滑啊
Or possibly worn underpants. Nice wax.
激光除毛 谢了 噢
Lasering. Thanks. Ooh!
啊 好的 走吧
Agh! Okay, here we go.
快快
Go! Go!
噢噢噢噢 我的脚
Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! My feet!
我来背你
I'll give you a piggyback.
- 快快快 - 啊
- Go, go, go! - Agh!
你确定不换衣服吗
You sure you don't wanna change?
我很好
I'm fine.
你看起来并不太好
You don't look fine.
别废话 赶紧射门
Just kick the ball.
噢 真棒
Oh! Well done.
噢 天呐 我想试试
Oh, my God, I want to try it.
整个体育场都是我们的了吗
This whole stadium just for us?
我爸几年前买♥♥下了整支球队
My father bought into the team years ago.
是个不错的投资
It was a nice investment.
好的 如果你们这些小婊砸敢踢到我脸上
Okay, if you bitches kick it anywhere near my face,
我就在社交媒体上让你们身败名裂
I will destroy you through social media.
好吧 准备好了吗
Alright, you ready?
- 别踹脸上 - 伊凡 你甚至没试试
- Not in the face! - Ivan! You don't even try!
是尹凡 我已经改名了
It's Eevon, I've changed it.
甜心 你踢那边去了诶
And, honey, you kicked it way over there.
噢 我的天 我真讨厌这个游戏
Oh, my God, I hate this game.
噢 我的天 我爱死这个游戏了
Oh, my God, I love this game.
你男朋友又给你送花了
Oh, more flowers from your boyfriend?
那个男人哟 他总是要个没完
That man, he just cannot get enough of me.
- 好了 我准备好了 - 准备好啥
- Okay, I'm ready. - For what?
我的新脸蛋 我想让你揭下
My new face! I want you to do it.
我想让你来告诉我
I want you to be the one to tell me.
当然
Sure thing.
所以你整成啥样了
So, what did you go for anyway?
我整了凯特•阿普顿的胸
Well, I asked for Kate Upton's breasts,
凯特•贝琴萨的臀
Kate Beckinsale's arse,
我的脸有点像
and my face was a sort of
格蕾丝•凯利和玛丽莲•梦露的结合 但唇形更好看
Grace Kelly/Marilyn Monroe combo, but with better lips.
好吧 太抽象了
Okay, Picasso.
让我们来看看
Here we go.
等等
Wait.
我好紧张
I'm really nervous.
请告诉我 万一我整成了梅兰妮•葛莉芬
Please say you'll still be my sister
你依然是我的姐妹
if I end up looking like Melanie Griffith.
当然 我永远都是
Of course I will be.
无论如何 我总是最性感的
Anyway, I've always been the hot one.
好的
Okay.
不好吗
Is it bad?
佩恩
Pen?
很糟糕吗
Is it terrible?
我看起来像雪儿吗
Do I look like Cher?
陛下
Your Majesty?
我想让所有印着他头像的货币
I want all the currency bearing his likeness
要么被替代要么被销毁
to be replaced and destroyed.
如你所愿 国王
As you wish, Your Majesty.
但是销毁王宫里所有之前的现金
However, it may take some time to eradicate
需要一段时间
all the former currency from the palace.
不只是王宫里的 还有整个英格兰
Not from the palace, from England!
国王 恐怕你还有场访问 在 额
Your Majesty, I'm afraid you have another visit for, Er...
真棒
Splendid.
应该是个舞会
That should be a ball.
祝好运
Good luck.
你知道的 我今天该戒掉些恶习 男人或者毒品
You know, I'm supposed to be giving up one of my vices today. Dudes or drugs.
- 那必须是男人 - 是啊
- Definitely dudes. - Yeah.
没有男人的日子 是吗
So, a hiatus from guys, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
无男期
guyatus.
我把你照看得很好
And I take good care of you
但你总是没心没肺 无情无义
But you're heartless, you're heartless
你将之变为了你自己
You turn it into your own...
即使癌细胞已经转移了
Even though the cancer has metastasized,
我们还可以采用更积极的方法
we can be more aggressive with our approach.
放射疗法和化学疗法
Radiation and chemotherapy.
还可用实验性药物做探索性手术
There are experimental drugs we can explore.
别放弃希望 我们可以战胜它
Don't give up hope. We can beat this thing.'
但我会照看你的心灵
But I'll take care of your mind
我失去了你 我怀念你 我想要抱住你
I lost you, I miss you, I wanna hold you
所以别再否认了
So don't you deny it
我失去了你 我怀念你 我想要抱住你
I lost you, I miss you, I wanna hold you
回来吧
Come back
我怀念你 我想要抱住你
Ooh, I miss you, I wanna hold you
回来吧 回来吧
Come back, come back...
我看见你捡起了钱
I saw you picking up the money.
你跟其他人没什么区别
You're just like the rest of them.
钱就在这 所有钱都在
The money is here. All of it.
我把印有西蒙国王的那面朝下
And I stacked it with King Simon facing down
这样你就不用看见他了
so you wouldn't have to see him.
我会悉心照料你
I take good care of you
但你总是没心没肺 无情无义
But you're heartless, you're heartless
所以枕着你的头 感受我的眼
So rest your head and feel my eyes
因为他们从此不再
For they won't come inside
为我泪流成河
Cry me a river, spin...
我一直在想你刚说的
I've been thinking about what you said
关于放弃男人的事
about giving up guys.
有些疯狂 对吗 你做得到吗
Crazy, huh? Could you do it?
肯定会的 人际关系总让人倍感艰难
Absolutely. Relationships are difficult.
尤其是当你觉得你贪得无厌时
Especially when you feel like you're never enough.
我讨厌这样
I hate that.
感觉就像你让某人失望了一样
Feeling like you're a disappointment to someone.
你现在在想什么
What are you thinking about right now?
我的父亲
My dad.
我好想他
How much I miss him.
回来吧 回来吧
Come back, come back
你说王子醒来的时候戴着这个 那怎么可能呢
You said the Prince was wearing this when he woke up. How is that possible?
因为他醉得一踏糊涂了 先生
Because he was black-out drunk, sir.
有样东西叫做节制 你们这群屁孩应该节制一下
There's this thing called moderation. You kids should try it.
除了这最初的偶然 还有其它的联♥系♥吗
And apart from this initial occasion,there's been no other contact?
据我所知 没有
No, not as far as I can tell.
好吧 我会调查的
Okay, I'll look into it.
如果查到什么 我会通知你的
I'll let you know if I find anything.
穆尔菲尔德先生 你看起来很吓人
Mr. Moorefield, you look a fright!
来我这喝点茶吧 我不介意
I'd offer you some tea, but I don't care to.
我办不到 勾引公主们这事
I can't do this, seduce the princesses.
一个超级蠢
One is completely dim
还给我发了P得不像人的自♥拍♥照
and plying me with the most unfortunate selfies,
而另一个 谁知道她刚从木乃伊之墓中
and the other one, well, who knows what she's gonna look like
爬出来是什么鬼样子
when she emerges from the mummy's tomb?
你可以的 而且你会做到的
You can and you will.
我们需要有力证据去证明那些烂泥扶不上墙 自♥拍♥照也有用
We need hard evidence to prove those dum-dums are unfit. Every selfie helps.
我懂 但是我不行
I understand, but I can't.
我不会这么做的
I won't.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, my love.
是我 马里贝尔 你还想要我吗
It's me, Maribel. Do you still want me?
这本该是个秘密
It's supposed to be a secret.
嘘
Ssh.
好吧 我会做到的
Okay, I'll do it.
你做的事该受到谴责
It's reprehensible what you're doing.
陛下 如果你是在说你的女儿
Your Majesty, if you're speaking of your daughters...
我不在乎那些酒醉风流的产物
I couldn't care less about those drunken mistakes.
我指的是你对我做的 那些会被控告的行为
I'm referring to your actionable behavior toward me.
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表