剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
这是我收到过最美好的心意
It's the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me.
你太好了 真的
You're wonderful. Truly.
对着第五页说吧
Tell that to page five.
不过是个愚蠢的漫画
It's just a silly cartoon.
我保证他们一直在做这种蠢事
I'm sure they do this sort of thing all the time.
为什么这个单单惹你生气
Why should this one bother you any more than any other?
先走开啦 下一件是个惊喜哦
Now shoo! I want to surprise you with my next look.
你显然是个女仆控
Clearly you have a thing for maids.
闭嘴
Oh, shut up.
她有一点说的很好啊
She makes a good point.
为什么这个单单惹你生气
Why should this one bother you more than any other?
你到底知不知道在你的阴影下长大是什么滋味
Do you have any idea what it was like growing up in your shadow?
无时无刻都有人提醒 你只是一个备胎
Being reminded at every turn that you're nothing more than genetic back-up?
并非我的错
Not my fault.
就是你的错
You're wrong.
大错特错 我就是那个意思
Dead wrong. Pun intended.
你是我大哥啊
You were my big brother.
你本可以照顾我 本可以时不时让我一下的
You could've looked out for me. Stepped aside from time to time.
也让我有几次光辉时刻
Let me see some of the sun.
你本可以帮我 但你从来不帮
You could've helped me, but you never did.
失道者寡助
You couldn't be helped.
你不去光明正大地赢得别人的敬重
Instead of commanding respect...
反而勾心斗角 撒谎成性 威逼利诱
...you manipulate, you lie, you threaten.
你永远逃不出我的阴影 因为你根本不配见到阳光
You could never step out of my shadow because you don't deserve the sun.
你不是国王 你也永远当不了国王 弟弟
You're not a King... and you never will be, brother.
卢修斯
Lucius?
卢修斯
Lucius!
那个画漫画的
That cartoonist.
今天在报纸上嘲讽我的那个 请他来参加典礼
The one who poked fun at me in today's paper. Invite him to the ceremony.
是时候让媒体知道我的“真面目”了
I think it's time the press got to know "the real me".
您真是一个高尚的人
How very gracious of you, Sir.
我马上联♥系♥他
I will get in touch with him straight away.
你想见识一下国王么
You want to see a King?
我就让你看看 哥哥
I'll show you one, brother.
让你好好看看
I'll show you all.
搞真的吗 你居然还开车过来了
Really? You drove here?
一旦你失去民心 你也会试着走过皇宫庭院
You try walking across the palace grounds once you've lost a plum.
这才叫眼前一亮嘛
Now, that's a greeting.
- 这就是那个会放电的小女仆么 - 不是小女仆
- Is that our doe-eyed maid? - Not maid.
王室内院主管
Lady of the Privy Chamber.
这一家子还有救吗
What is it with this family and the help?
我父亲从您的作品中受到了很大的激励 卡布拉尔先生
My father was greatly inspired by your work, Mr. Cabral.
您父亲是一个真正的好人
Your father was one of the good ones. Truly.
卡布拉尔先生 请允许我为您介绍大使先生 珍
Mr. Cabral, may I introduce Ambassador Jean?
- 失陪了 殿下 - 跟您聊得很愉快
- Excuse me, Your Highness. - Pleasure.
好的 一会儿见
Alright, I'll see you later.
所以你今天来是为了甜点还是酒呢
So, are you here for the dessert or the booze?
都是
Both.
奥斯卡的慈善事业是靠我们家族的信托基金资助的
My family's trust funds Oscar's charity.
他在这里寻求政♥治♥避难的时候
When he sought political asylum here,
我爷爷担♥保♥他入籍
my grandfather sponsored him for citizenship.
他真的很鼓舞人心 不是么
He's incredibly inspiring, isn't he?
是啊 能鼓舞人心的东西这年头实在太少了
He is. And inspiration seems to be a rare commodity these days.
尊敬的陛下 能向您引见利瓦伊·德鲁先生吗
Your Majesty, may I present Mr. Levi Drew?
《独♥立♥时报》的漫画编辑
The editorial cartoonist of the Independent Times.
德鲁先生 感谢你今天来参加典礼
Mr. Drew, so kind of you to join us.
不得不说 我收到邀请的时候有点吃惊
I must say, I was a bit surprised to get the invite.
胡说
Nonsense.
我觉得你的漫画非常有趣
I thought your cartoon was rather funny.
人啊 就是不能把自己太当回事儿
So important not to take oneself too seriously.
再说了 我一直都说下巴是我脸上最好看的地方
Plus, I've always said my chin is my best feature.
代理首相一切可好
How's our Deputy Prime Minister?
- 还是挤破头也要入局么 - 恭喜哦
- Still clawing your way to the middle? - Congratulations.
似乎您的继承权议案的支持率好像突然改变了
There seems to be a sudden change in support for your Succession Bill.
真奇怪
Strange, that.
或许议员们一听就知道这是个好主意
Maybe our Members of Parliament know a good idea when they hear one.
或许吧 不过也说不定是你在收买♥♥议员呢
Maybe. Or maybe you've been currying favor with the MPs.
这对你这个孀居的王后来说 可是大大的逾界哦
Which would be a vast overstep of your very limited powers as Dowager Queen.
是现任王后
Queen Consort.
你该去好好补补王室谱系了
Perhaps a lesson in royal lineage for you.
我直说了吧
Let me be clear.
议会的事情王室不能掺和
The monarchy has no place meddling in Parliament.
所以不管你有什么阴谋 都给我打住了
So, whatever it is that you're doing, stop!
搞毛线
F-M-L.
这位美女是谁啊 埃莉诺
Who's your friend, Eleanor?
看这边
Over here!
今天 我们向无与伦比的奥斯卡·卡布拉尔致敬
Today, we honor the incomparable Oscar Cabral.
他激励了一个国家
A man who inspired a nation.
不仅仅是通过他的言论
Not only with his voice,
更是通过他颠覆传统的艺术作品
but through the subversive power of his art.
作为政♥治♥活动家 他为战火纷飞的国家带来和平
A political activist who helped bring peace to a war-torn nation.
作为艺术家 他饱受政♥治♥迫♥害♥
An artist who suffered the horrors of being a political prisoner,
再用一支画笔为自己挣回自♥由♥
then painted his way to freedom.
这一切都是那么的 美好
It's all so... nice.
这是一种看法
That's one approach.
而我的看法有点不一样
My approach is somewhat different.
跟我的前任们不一样
Unlike my predecessors
跟这个国家的领袖们不一样
and unlike the leaders of this country,
我不会再迎合愚昧的大众了
I'm done pandering to the ignorant herd.
这个国家有过辉煌的时代
This country used to be great,
然而这是由曾经辉煌的君主统治带来的
but that was when the monarchy was great.
现在 该有人为大英王室重整旗鼓
It's time someone put the balls back on this throne.
为大英帝国重振雄风了
Back on this country.
请起身 先生
Stand up, please, sir.
你不能就为了一副漫画逮捕我
You can't arrest me for drawing a cartoon.
我有权表达自己的观点
I have a right to my opinion.
想要言论自♥由♥ 就滚去美♥利♥坚♥吧
If you want free speech, go to America.
你的画很棒 卡布拉尔
Great work, Cabral.
以后选材当心点哦
Careful what you paint.
- 你可让他们见识到了 - 必须的
- You certainly showed them. - I certainly did.
问题是 无论你怎么演讲
The thing is, you can make all the speeches you want
怎么不遗余力地打击每一个反抗者
and destroy every last effigy.
都无法改变你永远逃不出我的阴影的事实
It doesn't alter the fact that you will never be able to step out of my shadow.
你永远无法真正地解脱
Not truly.
最终人们会忘记你
Eventually, the people will forget you.
所谓明君 总是容易被遗忘
They always forget the nice kings.
因为贤明等于乏味
Nice is boring.
而我的名字会深入人心
But the people will remember my name forever.
我并不要求人们喜欢我 但他们一定会惧怕我
They don't have to like me, but they will fear me.
所以哪儿来的 就回哪儿吧
So go back to wherever you came from.
国王轮到我当了
It's my turn to be King.
我的光辉时刻到了
My time.
你跟我想象的不一样
You're different than I expected.
怎么
Excuse me?
他们总说你就是个花♥花♥公♥子♥型的王子
Well, they've always chalked you up to be nothing more than the Playboy Prince.
只会寻欢作乐的那种 可是今天你叔叔演讲的时候我观察你了
The fun one. But I was watching you during your uncle's speech.
你有用心在听 你跟别人一样被他的言行恶心到了
You care. You were just as disgusted with Cyrus's behavior as anyone.
好吧
Okay.
我的意思是 我以前从没意识到我们可能会有某些共同点
What I'm trying to say is we may have more in common than I realized.
或许我们能互相帮助
Maybe we can help each another.
我刚才看见你跟我母亲针锋相对了
I saw you going toe-to-toe with my mother earlier.
尽管我对任何一个愿意分歧反抗她的人抱有敬意
While I respect anybody that's willing to go up against her,
我不想再当别人设局中的棋子了
I'm done being a pawn in other people's games.
对我来说从来就没有过好处
It hasn't really been working out for me.
并没有局 我只是想跟你谈谈
No games. I just want to talk.
靠
Oh, shit.
这是羊毛的么
Is that wool?
肯定洗不掉了
Definitely gonna stain.
抱歉 失陪了
Will you excuse me?
不客气
You're welcome.
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表