剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
你有没有想过我可能看起来还不错
Have you considered that I might actually look better?
是 毫无疑问 当娜泰拉
Yeah. Sure thing, Donatella.
好吧 我觉得我的新男人无论如何都会喜欢我的
Well, I think my new man is going to like me, no matter what.
国防参谋长前来觐见 陛下
The Chief of Defense Staff to see you, Your Majesty.
将军
General.
陛下 请允许我为您展示
Your Majesty, may I present you with...
尚方宝剑
The Great Sword of State.
非常不错
Very nice.
加上光之山巨钻就更好了
Should go nicely with the Koh-I-Noor.
你佩戴着光之山巨钻吗 但诅咒的事
You're wearing the Koh-I-Noor? But the curse!
你应该更关心我们渐弱的势力
You should concern yourself with our diminishing forces
和渐长的反战情绪
and rising anti-war sentiment.
过去曾有我们使用这个的时刻
There used to be a time when we actually used one of these.
是的 可惜那些日子已经一去不复返
Yes. Shame those days are gone.
商量什么计谋呢
Planning a coup?
请进 首相
Come in, Prime Minister.
我允许
I'll allow it.
你允许?
You'll allow it?
恕我直言 陛下
With all due respect, Your Majesty,
这里有些人有企图
some of us here have a purpose,
另一些人则仅仅是走过场的傀儡
whilst others are simply ceremonial figureheads.
走过场的傀儡
Ceremonial figureheads
却恰好控制着你的命运呢
who happen to control your destiny.
国王查理一世的死刑执行令
The Death Warrant of King Charles I.
300多年来一直放在这里
For over 300 years it's been here,
默默提醒着我们
a silent reminder
那些压♥迫♥英格兰的君主会有什么下场
of what happens to those monarchs who oppress England.
下次你见到詹姆斯·霍洛韦的时候
When you next see James Holloway,
也许你该问问他是什么下场
you might ask him how that's going?
别哭丧着一张脸 首相
Don't get your knickers in a twist, Prime Minister.
他那话究竟是什么意思
What the hell did he mean by that?
只是一种比喻而已
It's merely an expression.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
他是那么说的 癌症
That's what he said. Cancer.
在他的睾丸里吗
In his balls?
太赞了
That's awesome.
抱歉 我不是那个意思 但是
I'm sorry, I mean, it's not, but...
- 是赛勒斯 - 是赛勒斯
- It's Cyrus. - It's Cyrus.
这解释了他那天晚上可能去了哪儿
It does explain where he might have gone that night.
还有为什么他在安全屋里病恹恹的
And why he was so ill in the safe room.
是的 我一直在调查这件事 你知道吗
Yeah. I've been going over it, you know?
利亚姆 你所有的朋友都在这里
Liam... all your friends are here.
你看 霍尔登回来了 还有贝克
Look, Holden's home, and Beck.
今天试着去找点乐子吧 好吗
Will you try and have some fun today, OK?
嗯 好
Yeah. OK.
好
OK.
- 他怎么了 - 一团糟 我们都是
- How's he doing? - He's a mess. We all are.
这东西会管用吗
Will this help?
应该没用 霍尔登 但我们试试看吧
Probably not, Holden, but let's find out.
我们没见过 我是贝克 这家人的朋友
We haven't met.I'm Beck. Friend of the family's.
你跟着利亚姆多久了
How long have you been with Liam?
没多久
Not long.
在那之前我是和公主一起的
I was with the Princess before that.
我不会对你这句话多想的
I wouldn't take that personally.
埃莉诺的安保人员是公认的临时工
Eleanor's security detail is considered a temporary position.
没人能干上一个月
No one lasts more than a month.
我跟了她六个月
I was with her for six.
一直到摩纳哥
Right up until Monaco.
你没看到我吗 我刚才在招呼你
Didn't you see me? I was Beck-oning you.
当你被召唤的时候 你就应该过来的 贝克威思
You know you should approach when summoned, Beckwith.
我是公举 你造的
I am a princess, you know.
你嗑药了吗(rolling有旋转之意)
Are you rolling?
一点点 其实更像是在弹跳
A little. More like bouncing, actually.
我到底招惹上了什么 公主殿下
What am I getting myself into, Princess?
呃 我 如果你够幸运的话
Er... me, if you're lucky.
你知道我是谁 贝克
You know who I am, Beck.
是的
Yes.
我还知道你能成为谁
I also know who you can be.
我要去跳舞
I'm going dancing.
你聪明的话就跟我一起
You'd be wise to join me.
# 努力工作 不然这会是你的末日 #
Work hard or it will be the end of you
# 你说你不会那么做 虽然你很想 #
You say you won't although you want to
# 努力工作 不然这会是你的末日 #
Work hard or it will be the end of you
# 不要停 永不停歇 #
Don't stop, don't you ever stop
# 不 不要停 #
Don't, don't stop
# 推推拉拉 #
Pushing and pulling
# 不要停 永不停歇 #
Don't stop, don't you ever stop
# 不要停 推推拉拉 #
Don't stop, pushing and pulling...
- 服装不错 - 你也是
- Nice suit. - You, too.
- 你根本都没看 - 白色的上装 白色的纱笼布裙
- You didn't even look. - White top, white sarong,
金色厚底鞋 还有你右脚上的鲨鱼纹身
gold platform heels and a shark tattoo on your right foot.
那是海豚
It's a dolphin.
我承认错误
I stand corrected.
嗯
Hm.
你带着枪吗
Do you carry a gun?
因为也许我们可以到夹板下面去
Because maybe we could go below deck.
你可以用枪指着我
You could hold me at gunpoint
然后逼我做任何你想做的事
and force me to do whatever you wanted.
你丈夫没意见吗
What would your husband say about that?
噢
Oh...
你应该在为派对做喷雾晒肤前
You should have taken your wedding band off
先摘掉你的婚戒
before you got a spray tan for the party.
哇
Wow.
你对一切了如指掌
I guess you have all the answers,
不是吗 占士邦
don't you, James Bond?
没到了如指掌
Not all of them.
这个贝克是怎么回事
What's the deal with this Beck character?
我知道这话你可能不爱听
I know it's not what you want to hear,
但是贝克是个好人
but Beck's a good guy.
我们认识他好久了 他一直在莱尼身边
We've known him a long time. He's always been there for Len.
好
Yeah.
赛勒斯对你怎么样
'How's life with Cyrus treating you?'
是赛勒斯国王 非常好
King Cyrus, and very well.
你过去是站在海伦娜这边的 是什么让你转向了
You used to be Team Helena. Why the switch?
他抓住了你的什么把柄了
What does he have on you?
我的忠诚取决于君主制
My loyalties lie with the monarchy.
西蒙国王不需要我 而赛勒斯国王需要
King Simon didn't need me. King Cyrus does.
我们的国王去哪里了
Where does he go, our King,
当他离开宫殿之后
when he's away from the palace?
国王陛下日程繁忙 要参加很多会议
His Majesty has a very busy schedule. Many meetings.
他对于你近日与首相的联盟
He's also not too pleased
并不怎么高兴
about your recent alliance with the Prime Minister.
我猜也是
I bet.
女王陛下的日程应该更透明
Her Majesty should be more transparent with her agenda.
哦 别逗了 亲爱的卢 你知道规则
Oh, come on, sweet Lu, you know how this works.
海伦娜有她自己的计划 你的主子也一样
Helena has her agenda and your man has his.
也许我们被误导了
And maybe ours is misguided.
但如果不是的话 海伦娜要是成了君主的话
But if it's not, and Helena becomes the monarch,
你会有什么下场
where will you be?
你应该知道
You do realize that something
要是女王陛下的继承计划成功了的话
would have to befall King Cyrus
必然会有事情降临到赛勒斯国王身上
for Her majesty's succession plan to work.
当然
I do.
但那是你无法预知的
But then you never know,
我认为这取决于那些会议的结果
I suppose it depends on how those meetings go.
我得走了 王后和首相还有个会要开
I'd better go. The Queen has a meeting with the PM
我们有一项继承法案要通过
and we have a succession bill to pass.
首相先生
Mr. Prime Minister?
操蛋啊
FML!
雷切尔
Rachel.
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表