剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
我得设法修补一个30年的悲剧
I need to try to fix a 30-year tragedy.
还有 妈妈
And, Mum,
如果多米尼克的事有什么进展 我们不会隐瞒的
if anything comes up about Dominique...we won't lie about it.
很好 不要隐瞒
Good. Don't.
那些事情让我快疯了
It was driving me crazy like that.
你随意吧 我只是来看看你在不在
As you wish. I just wanted to check on you.
- 我不会阻止你的 - 詹姆斯
- I'll leave you to it. - James?
进来
Come in.
你是你自己所说的那样的人 对吗
You are who you say you are, yes?
我尽量 公主殿下
As much as I can be, Your Highness.
你不是来这盗窃我 控制我 或者和我母亲滚床单的
You're not here to rob me or dominate me or have sex with my mother?
这不是我接受这份工作的初衷 不是
It wasn't initially why I took the job, no,
但是 当然 我明白
but, of course, I understand
如果职责要求间或需要变更的话
if the requirements of the position change from time to time...
谢谢你
Thank you.
我父亲肯定会很喜欢你 伊尔先生
My father would have liked you, Mr. Hill.
我很高兴认识过他
I would like to have known him.
或许你是为了一个需要帮助的任性女孩退出了警队
Maybe you quit the force for a wayward girl who needed your help.
我猜对了吗
Did I guess it?
- 她叫萨拉 - 你有一个女儿
- Her name is Sarah. - You have a daughter...
现在是
I do now.
跟你一样 我有个哥哥
Like you, I had an older brother.
跟你一样 我很早的时候就失去了他
And, like you, I lost him far too early in life.
萨拉是他的女儿
And Sarah was his daughter.
有一天 你的电♥话♥响了
One day, your phone rings
有一个怜悯但机械的声音
and there's a voice, compassionate but routine,
告诉你 你的哥哥和他的妻子离世了
telling you your brother and his wife are gone.
剩下了这个孩子
And then there's this other life.
她双眼盯着你 向你寻求答案
And her eyes are looking to you for answers
食物还有安慰
and food and comfort.
你意识到所有你之前关于世界的认知
And you realize everything you thought you knew about the world,
都不复存在
you didn't know.
你变得不了解
And you don't know.
如果你像我一样 你会对此愤怒不已
And if you're like me, you're angry about it
因为这是你自己的人生
because your life was your own,
你的职业讲求的是认知 确定 明晰
and your career was about knowing and certainty and clarity.
现在它们都不存在了
And now there's none.
而这个小女孩 哼
And this little girl... Hmm!
当时还不怎么会说话
She couldn't even speak then,
但是如果她可以 她会说
but if she could, she would have said,
“平复你那奔腾的思绪 让你疲倦的心休息吧 老家伙
"Calm your racing mind, rest your weary heart, old man,
因为我是来拯救你的”
because I'm here to save you."
她也的确那样做了
That's exactly what she did.
我花了27年时间告诉自己我有所成就
I spent 27 years telling myself I was making a difference.
她只花了6秒钟就给我展示了这个世界的奇迹
It took about six seconds for her to show me the wonder of the world.
光辉
The brilliance...
与善良
and the goodness.
几年后的一天
And then one day, just a few years later,
当我们看着那些光辉随你父亲的去世
when we're watching some of that brilliance leave us
而离我们远去时
with the passing of your father...
她转身告诉我
she turns to me and she says,
“你应该帮帮他们 爸爸
"You should help them, Daddy.
他们看起来很悲伤”
They look sad."
所以 是啊 为了那个需要我帮助的任性女孩 我离开了警队
So, yeah, I quit the force for a wayward girl who needed my help.
那是个很好的侦探工作 公主殿下
That's nice detective work, Princess.
现在谁是一流侦探呢
Who's the crack detective now?
你真的把我逗笑了 伊尔先生
You do amuse me, Mr. Hill.
你可以叫我詹姆斯
You can call me James.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 嘿 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hi.
他有跟着你吗
Did he follow you?
我不知道 我觉得没有
I don't know. I don't think so.
他是怎么知道隧♥道♥和公园的呢
How did he know about the tunnels and the park?
像其他的事也一样 他就是知道
Like everything else, I guess, he just knows.
我想见见他
I want to meet him.
这绝不可能
That's absolutely not gonna happen.
那么我想让你帮我转告他
Then I want you to tell him something for me.
告诉他 我很抱歉
Tell him I'm sorry.
所以 那是你母亲做的
So your mother did it?
不 但是我的家人做的
No. But my family did.
可以这么说 我想给你看点东西
Sort of. I wanna show you something.
# 你觉得我会让你好受些吗 #
Do you think I'll make you feel better?
# 你觉得我会让你好受些吗 #
Do you think I'll make you feel better?
你会喜欢我父亲的
You would have liked my father.
他的双眼闪耀着光芒
He had this spark in his eyes
脸上挂着出奇美妙的笑容
and this incredibly wonderful laugh.
大多数领袖都不怎么笑的
Most leaders don't laugh, you know?
他们只会说 “噢 这真好笑”
They'll just say, "Oh, that's funny."
我的父亲会笑
My father laughed.
而且他和蔼可亲
And he was kind.
# 你觉得我会让你好受些吗 #
Do you think I'll make you feel better?
这是我的房♥间
This is my room.
为什么你让我看这些
Why are you showing me all this?
因为我想到如果当年事情得到公正处理的话
Because it occurs to me that if things had been just,
这可能会是你的房♥间
this might have been your room.
并且我想 多年来
And because I assume, over the years,
对于我们是谁 我们如何 你已有既定形象
you've developed an image of who we are and how we are,
或许这能让你抛弃旧印象
maybe this will help you let go of it.
我对你的看法不仅仅是基于我父亲的灌输
My perception of you was not only framed by my father...
而且也通过你让我们看见的一切
..but also by whatever you've allowed us to see.
这个世界所认识的你
The world only knows you
是通过媒体代理 公♥关♥人员和形象顾问
after the press agents and publicists and image consultants...
精心包装后的你
have neatly packaged you for the masses.
你说得对
That's fair.
你愿意为我做些事吗
Will you do something for me?
你愿意向世界展示 你给我看的这一切吗
Will you show the world what you're showing me?
如果全世界不行 至少也让我父亲看到
And if not the world, then at least my dad?
你建议我怎么做呢
How do you propose I do that?
只需要口述
You just talk.
- 你明白这是噩梦般的一天 - 或许这就是症结所在
- You understand it's been a hell of a day. - Maybe that's the point.
说说你的家庭
Tell me about your family.
根据你现在知道的 你的家庭是好是坏
Knowing what you know now, is your family good or bad?
我不知道如何回答这个问题
I'm not sure I know how to answer that.
我们只是一家人
We're just a family, you know?
像任何家庭一样
Like any family.
以后就不是了
And then we're not.
我要离开了 海琳娜
I'm leaving now, Helena.
在我离开之前 你不想为你的情绪失控向我致歉吗
Wouldn't you like to apologize for your outburst before I go?
我要剥夺了你的头衔
I'm taking away your title,
你的仆人和你的皇室薪俸
your staff and your royal stipend.
你真丧心病狂
Like hell you are!
又或者让你穿着橘色衣服度过余生(指坐牢)
It's either that or you'll be wearing orange for the rest of your days.
橘色哦 母亲 没有任何饰物
Orange, Mother. With no accessories.
你有30年时间来下决定
You have had 30 years to make that call
我们都知道你不会真的这么做的
and we both know that you're not going to do it.
但我会
But I will.
你给她下毒了 对吗
You poisoned her, didn't you?
你昨天请她喝茶了
You had her for tea yesterday
就像那匹马一样 你也给她下了毒
and you poisoned her just like that horse.
她只是个女仆 看在上帝的份上
She was a maid, for Godsakes.
你要迎娶一个女仆吗 那可真可悲
You were going to marry a maid? That's pathetic.
我爱维奥莱
I loved Violet.
直至永远
And I always will.
但她不是我计划迎娶的对象
But that's not who I planned to marry.
订婚戒指是给我儿子的母亲的
The engagement ring is for the mother of my son.
王位的继承人
The heir to the throne.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你杀错了女仆 贱♥人♥
You killed the wrong maid... bitch.
我们从未谈论过被我们遗忘的受害者们
The thing we never talk about are the victims we've left in our wake.
几世纪以来 君主政体通过暴♥力♥与冲突所塑造
This monarchy has been shaped by violence and conflict for centuries.
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表