剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
我该说谢谢么
Thank you?
你显然不想继续跟她扯啊
You clearly didn't want to be in that conversation.
这么短的时间我只有这招了
It was the best I could come up with on short notice.
你说得对 想离开这儿么
You're right. You want to get out of here?
当然 去哪里
Absolutely. Where to?
我知道一个地方
I know a place.
初见时 你的兴趣好像只有烘焙食物
At first glance, it seems your primary interests are baked goods,
豪饮 慈善和马球
binge drinking, philanthropy and polo.
说真的 你怎么会开始打马球的
Seriously though, how is it you came to play polo?
女性玩家并不常见
Female players aren't exactly a dime a dozen.
特别是打得像你一样好的
Especially not ones as good as you.
我父亲是一名马球手
My father is a polo player.
至少在他遇见我母亲之前是
Or at least he was one until he met my mother.
当时 她和某个贵族订婚了
At the time, she was engaged to some Lord or another.
明智的选择
An appropriate choice.
所以 当她因为与一个出生贫贱的
So, when she broke off the engagement,
阿根廷守门员恋爱而取消婚约时
because she fell in love with a low-born Argentine ten-goaler,
那真是件大丑闻
it was quite the scandal.
我的外公 一位子爵 大发雷霆
My grandfather, a Viscount, furious.
他与我母亲断绝了父女关系
He all but disowned my mother.
我在阿根廷的一个农场长大
I grew up on a farm in Argentina
我父亲在那儿训练并出♥售♥马球用马
where my father trained and sold polo horses.
然后发生了什么
So what happened?
我外公身体不行了 想法也有了变化
My grandfather's health began to fade and he had a change of heart.
想见见他唯一的外孙女
Decided he wanted to know his only grandchild.
你母亲选择了爱
Your mother chose love.
她为了心之所属放弃了一切
She gave it all up for the one she wanted.
确实如此
She did.
并不是那么容易 但最后一切都圆♥满♥了
It wasn't always easy but, in the end, it all worked out.
我母亲做的正好相反
My mother did the opposite.
她选择了富贵与权力
She chose wealth and power.
我恐怕那个决定至今还在让她受罪
I'm afraid the consequences of that choice are still playing out.
我在莱西上尉家里的桌上发现了这个
I found this on a table at Captain Lacey's house.
这是子弹留下的灼烧痕迹
It's a burn mark from a shell casing.
你看到的痕迹是火器近距离射击留下的
The type you get when a firearm has been discharged nearby.
有人在阿利斯泰尔的家里开枪
A gun was fired in Alistair's cottage?
是的 但是还没找到明显搏斗的痕迹
Yes. And yet there was no obvious sign of a struggle.
阿利斯泰尔的家里一定出了什么事
Something happened at Alistair's cottage
而且有人费尽周折去掩盖
and someone's gone to a great deal of trouble to cover it up.
听说您要见我 王后
You wanted to see me, Your Majesty?
要来一杯威士忌吗
Join me for a glass of whiskey?
我的荣幸 夫人
I would be honored, Ma'am.
谢谢你
Thank you.
今天典礼上最奇怪的事
The strangest thing happened at the ceremony today.
是我在人群中看见了阿利斯泰尔
I saw Alistair in the crowd.
- 那是不可能的 - 为什么
- That's not possible. - Why?
我到处找了莱西上尉
I looked everywhere for Captain Lacey.
只要他踏进这个宫殿 我就会知道
If he made it onto the palace grounds, I would know.
但这并不是你如此确定我今天没看见他的理由 对不对
But that's not why you're so certain I couldn't have seen him today, is it?
这么多年你为我撒了多少谎 卢修斯
How many times have you lied for me over the years, Lucius?
上百次 上千次
A hundred? A thousand?
你真以为我什么都不知道吗
Do you really think I don't know what it looks like?
现在坦白吧
Now tell me the truth.
我不能
I can't.
你能
You can.
我所做的一切都是为了保护王室 为了保护您
What was done... was done to protect the monarchy. To protect you.
一切是什么 卢修斯 你都做了什么
What was done, Lucius? What did you do?
- 他走了 王后 - 走了
- He's gone, Your Majesty. - Gone?
去哪了 为什么
Gone where? Gone why?
你告诉我你到底做了什么 该死的
You tell me what you did, goddammit!
他死了
He's dead.
我不得不这么做
It had to be done.
您曾经在亨利的事情上
Once you lied about Henry,
在阿利斯泰尔的身份上撒了谎 而他靠不住
about Alistair's identity, he was a loose-end.
是颗不定时炸♥弹♥
A liability.
我不能袖手旁观 眼睁睁看着他毁掉你苦心经营的一切
I couldn't stand by and watch him ruin everything you've sacrificed.
我们为之奋斗的一切
Everything that we have worked for.
你必须明白 海伦娜
You must understand, Helena.
把他带走
Take him away.
我所做的一切 都是出于对您的爱
Everything I've done, I've done out of love for you.
阿利斯泰尔不是唯一一个我再也见不到的
Alistair's not the only one I'll never see again.
立刻 离开
Now, walk... away.
所以 这就是你的醉翁亭
So this is your drinking spot.
我喜欢
I like it.
当我是个孩子时 我常常来这
I uso come here when I was a kid.
通常是 我不想被人找到
Usually, when I didn't want to be found.
不是来喝酒
Not to drink.
我对于今天的事很遗憾 我叔叔失态了
I'm sorry again about today. My uncle was way out of line.
我父亲是对的
My father was right.
我们就是一窝野性难除的动物
We're a bunch of zoo animals.
我们不配把持朝政
We don't deserve the monarchy.
有时我希望自己可以逃离这一切
Sometimes I wish I could just walk away from it all.
离开
Get out.
由他们胡闹
Let them have it.
你是个悲剧角色 利亚姆 你知道吗
You're a tragic figure, Liam. You know that?
我理解你想离开
I get wanting to walk away.
但是你已像其他人一样身在其位
But you're as in as anyone ever has been
我认为你会一直如此
and I think you always will be.
# 你就是唯一 你就是唯一 你就是唯一 #
You're the one, you're the one, you're the one...
不管你喜不喜欢 你都有机会
Like it or not, you have an opportunity.
来激励我们
To inspire us.
提醒我们变得更好
To remind us to be great.
因为 如果不是王室 那还有谁可以做到呢
Because, if not the monarchy, then who?
公♥司♥
Corporations?
名人
Celebrity?
所以 也许答案并不是离开
So... maybe the answer isn't walking away.
也许你应该努力从内部改变
Maybe you should try and change it from the inside.
# 你让我能保持本心 #
You're the one who keeps me on my own
如果你一定要的话 进来吧
Enter if you must.
如果你不是我最爱的祖母
If it isn't my favorite grandmother.
哈 我有一半的机会 看
Well, I have a 50:50 chance. Here.
- 这是什么 - 早到的生日礼物
- What is this? - An early birthday present.
好吧 我得去蒙特卡洛 我不得不错过你的派对了
Well, I have to go to Monte Carlo, so I'm going to miss your party.
- 哦 好的 - 嗯
- Oh, okay. - Mm-hm.
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my god!
你和钻石 好比杜松子和奎宁水 命中注定是一对
You and diamonds, like gin and tonic, are destined for each other.
- 您最棒了 谢谢您 奶奶 - 是啊 我
- You are the best. Thank you, Gran. - Yes, I...
- 亲爱的 小心头发 - 哦 是啊 对不起 不好意思
- Darling, watch the hair. - Oh, yes. Sorry. Sorry.
现在 听好了
So, now, listen.
我比任何人都更喜欢大排场
I love a grand entrance more than anyone,
但我看的很清楚
but it's obvious to me
你只是在利用那个女孩来惹怒你母亲
that you were just using that girl to get under your mother's skin.
但你对公众负有责任
But you have a responsibility to the public.
如果你一定要表明态度 务必要为了一个正当的理由
If you're going to take a stance, do it for the right reasons.
怎么样了
What happens now?
我们在等待警♥察♥的到来
Now we wait for the police to arrive.
我不认为我还能再回来了
I don't suppose I'll ever be coming back here.
我觉得你的假设有道理
I think that's fairly safe to assume.
唔
Hm.
我生活的意义从不在此 而一直在外面
My life was never in here. It was always out there.
对我来说有意义的一切
Everything that mattered to me,
对我来说重要的一切
everything that was important...
都是在那扇门的另一边
..happened on the other side of that door.
这是韦伯利·马克四号♥左轮手♥枪♥
It's a Webley Mark IV revolver.
我的祖父曾在一战中用过它
My grandfather used it in the Great War.
他们已经不再制♥作♥这种枪了
They don't make them like this anymore.
是啊 已经停产了
No, they don't.
这与你我并无二致
That's not unlike you and I.
没有多少人愿意做这种艰难的决定
There aren't too many people out there willing to make the hard decisions.
这些其他人不会做的决定
Decisions no-one else will make.
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表