剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
我要和你谈一谈
I need to speak with you.
私下
In confidence.
请坐下吧
Please, take a seat.
恕我直言 夫人 我宁愿站着
With all respect, ma'am,I'd rather stand.
打扰了 陛下
Excuse me, Your Majesty.
我能帮到您什么吗
Can I be of any assistance?
我打算给儿子组装一张小床
I plan to assemble this cot for my son.
给我拿工具过来
So bring me any tools I may require
保持酒壶一直是满的
and keep my bourbon decanter full.
是的 陛下
Of course, Your Majesty.
随时为您效劳
I'm at your service.
有什么问题吗 长官
Is there a problem, sir?
不管你在做什么 马上停止
Whatever it is you're doing, it stops now.
我不懂你的意思
I don't follow.
擅自翻看监控资料
Accessing the surveillance database.
我准备来找你的 长官 我终于找到一些线索了
I was gonna come to you, sir,when I had something, eventually.
- 关于什么的 – 杀国王的凶手
- Regarding what?- The King's murderer.
杀国王的凶手在监狱
The King's murderer is in prison.
但不是卢修斯做的 长官 他当时在皇宫里
But it wasn't Lucius, sir.He was in the palace.
弗罗斯特先生 我们花钱请了专家来调查这件事
Mr. Frost, there are experts who are paid to make this their work.
你要做的是 保护公主的安全
Your work, however, is to keep the Prince safe.
你现在做的事不仅分散了你的注意力 而且还很危险
What you're doing is not only distracting, it's dangerous.
没有武器更危险
More dangerous without my weapon.
看在上帝的份上 别模仿英国口音了
Oh, for the love of God, will you stop it with the English accent?
听着 孩子
Look, son,
这里每天都做着不同的决定 不管有没有你
there are decisions made here every day without you.
高级别 密谈
High-level, covert conversations.
如果有什么是我需要知道的话
If there is something I should know...
除此之外你没有什么需要知道的 杀国王的凶手在监狱里
There's nothing you should know beyond this. The King's murderer is in prison.
你让我处境不妙 弗罗斯特先生
I went out on a limb for you, Mr.Frost.
我给了你第二次机会
I gave you a second chance.
你却一而再 再而三
And a first. And a third, as well.
放手吧
Let it go.
你肯定在想我为什么叫你来这儿
I'm sure you're wondering why I've asked you here.
我猜你是想利用我 作为你暗中
I assume it's because you want to use me as a pawn
与我妈妈和叔叔对抗的一步棋吧
in your quiet battle with my mother and uncle.
不 现在民♥意♥低落
No. The people are upset.
我们的调查显示公♥投♥废除君主制将会取得压倒性胜利
Our polls show a referendum to abolish would pass in a landslide.
到那时
When it does,
你就无法改变了
what change will you be able to affect then?
谁说我要改变
Who said I wanted to change things?
你说了 在油管上
You did. On YouTube.
一千万观众
Ten millions viewers.
那要么是一个十分高明的公♥关♥噱头
Now that was either an incredibly savvy PR stunt
要么是你有感而发
or you were genuinely inspired
鼓舞人心的说辞
and inspiring.
那不是公♥关♥噱头
It wasn't a PR stunt.
我知道你在王位继承之列
I know you were in line for the throne.
我不得不假设
And I have to assume
你想知道自己会成为怎样的领袖
you wondered what type of leader you'd be.
我的直觉告诉我 你会是个伟大的领袖
Well, my instinct tells me you'd be a great one.
而且我愿意给你一个机会去证实
And I'm willing to give you the chance to find out.
我到底要做什么
What would I be doing, exactly?
我把你想象为
Well, I envision you
某种年轻人的文化大使
as a kind of cultural ambassador to young people.
在这儿你可以有一番作为
You could do a great deal here.
我们有君主制
We have the power,
曾经拥有的权力 影响力 和关系
the influence and the relevancy the monarchy once had.
你能至少考虑一下吗
Will you at least consider it?
好的
Okay.
很好
Good.
还有 如果你有任何问题 请找我
And, please, reach out if you have any questions at all.
又或是你想喝一杯
Or if you simply want to get a drink.
天知道 某日我需要喝一杯
Lord knows, I need one some days.
我懂那种感觉
I know the feeling.
那我出去了
I can see myself out.
还有 利亚姆 这个职位
Oh, and, Liam, this position,
会在纽约
it would be in New York.
- 跟你说一声 – 谢谢你告诉我
- In case that mattered. - Good to know.
我有些事要和你说
I have some things to say to you
而且最好是当面直接告诉你
and I thought it best I say them directly and in person.
阿里斯泰尔·莱西还活着
Alistair Lacey is alive.
所以 虽然你的意图很可耻
So, while your intentions were shameful...
但看来你不是凶手
..it seems you're no murderer.
如果意图不轨也算罪的话
And if shameless intentions mattered around here,
我们全都进监狱了
we'd all be in prison.
你将会被释放
You're going to be removed from incarceration
并豁免所有指控
and absolved of any charges.
那我的职位 我的工作呢
And my position? My work?
我不能原谅你的背叛 卢修斯
I can't forgive you for betraying me, Lucius.
我不能 也不会
I can't and I won't.
那么 无意冒犯 殿下
Then, with all due respect, Your Majesty...
我杀了英格兰国王
..I killed the King of England.
我将会在监狱里度过余生
And I will remain in prison till my dying day.
你将会无罪释放
We're going to absolve you of all charges.
你不能
You will not!
我们投入了这么多心血
All the work we put into this,
做出了这么多牺牲
all the sacrifices we made...
你做出的牺牲
you made...
君主制再经受不起另一宗丑闻
..the monarchy cannot overcome another scandal.
我们都知道
We both know it.
再来一宗轰动全球的丑闻
One more global disgrace
人♥民♥就会投票废除君主制
and the people will vote to abolish.
不然就是闯进皇宫 把这里烧成灰烬
If they don't storm the gates and burn the place down, instead.
卢修斯 你要为莫须有的罪名而入狱
Lucius, you're in prison for a crime you didn't commit.
你怎么还想要保护这些呢
How could you want to protect this?
为什么你还要在乎
Why would you care?
因为这曾经是我的生活
Because it was my life.
我曾与历史 与伟大连结
I was in league with history and greatness,
与埃德加还有阿尔弗雷德大帝相系
tethered to Edgar and Alfred The Great.
1500年的统治
1500 years of rule.
我宁愿待在监狱里
I would rather remain in prison...
看着它繁盛
..and see it all flourish,
也不愿置身事外 看着它灭亡
than be exonerated and see it burn.
这里只是栋房♥子而已 卢修斯
It's just a house, Lucius.
不
No.
这是家 它也曾经是我家
It's a home. And it was my home.
而你们曾是我的家人
And you were my family.
塞勒斯不适合统治
Cyrus is not fit to rule.
把统治权从他手里抢过来
Take it from him.
他有继承人
He has an heir.
一个儿子
A son.
塞勒斯叫我杀了阿里斯泰尔
Cyrus told me to kill Alistair.
把统治权抢过来
Take it from him.
你说你需要一些东西
You said there was something that you needed.
对
Right.
我只是在想
Um, I was just wondering...
你带着毒品吗
Are you holding?
伊莫金 你 你不是说你戒了吗
Imogen, I... I thought you said that you were clean.
我只是需要一点点来让我撑过白天
I just need a little something to get me through the day.
维克多不让我和任何能帮到我的人接触
Viktor keeps me away from anyone or anything that could help me out.
所以
So...
- 你能给我吗 - 我不能
- Can you? - I can't.
而且我也不会
And I... I wouldn't.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事
Yeah.
嘿 你怎么了
Hey, what's going on with you?
这个维克多 他在聚会那天对你很不好
This guy Viktor, he wasn't very nice to you at the party.
他是什么人
What's his story?
他只是习惯了为所欲为
He's just used to getting what he wants.
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表