剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
Beck?
贝克
Beck.
你是谁
Who are you?
特工希尔 殿下 詹姆斯·希尔
Agent Hill, Your Highness. James Hill.
我暂时被分派做你的安全顾问
I've been assigned to lead your security detail until further notice.
是吗 我们拭目以待
Have you? We'll see about that.
进来吧 希尔先生 让我看看你
Well, come in... Mr. Hill, let's have a look at you.
你有点像银狐啊 希尔先生
You're a bit of a silvery fox, Mr. Hill.
你有什么背景故事
What's your story?
在伦敦警♥察♥厅待了27年 女士
27 years with Scotland Yard, ma'am.
然后呢
And then?
在你这儿4小时 殿下
Four hours with you, Your Highness.
现在才换职业有点太迟了吧 狐狸先生
A little old for a change of venue, aren't we, Mr. Fox?
我年纪大得惊人 女士
I'm incredibly old, ma'am.
已经一只脚踏进坟墓了 殿下
One foot in the grave, Your Highness.
好吧 规则是这样的
OK, well, here's the rundown.
首先 别叫我 女士
Firstly, do not call me ma'am.
- 永远都不要 - 如您所愿
- Ever. - As you wish.
并且 我或者我周遭发生的事情
Also, what happens with me and my world
不得外泄
stays with me and my world.
你能接受吗
Are you comfortable with that?
如果你是指卫生间那3到4盎司可♥卡♥因♥
If Your Highness is referring to the three or four ounces of cocaine on her vanity,
咖啡桌上的大♥麻♥
the marijuana on her coffee table,
或是那大量的摇♥头♥丸♥
or the excessive abundance of MDMA,
我的工作是保护你
my job is to protect you
保证你能安全地进出王宫
and secure your ability to pass safely to and from the palace,
而不是评价你 殿下
not to judge you, Your Highness.
对
No.
- 但是 - 注意 希尔先生
- However... - Careful... Mr. Hill.
今时今日 伦敦有很多毒品
..there's a wealth of drugs in London these days.
变得很常见
It's become fairly common.
殿下这些事再平常不过了
Your Highness strikes me as anything but common.
记住了
Noted.
那我们从简单的开始 好吗
Let's begin with an easy one, then, shall we?
你看见贝克了吗
Have you seen Beck?
特怀斯登·贝克威思大人正在员工厨房♥准备培根
Lord Twysden Beckwith II is currently in the staff kitchen preparing bacon.
没人这么称呼他
Nobody calls him that.
无意冒犯 如果我叫做特怀斯登的话
With all due respect, if I was called Twysden,
我可能也宁愿被称呼做贝克
I'd probably go with Beck as well.
你差一点就逗乐我了 希尔先生
There's a slight chance that you might amuse me, Mr. Hill.
所以我打算给你机会
So I'm going to give you a chance.
虽然最终你也会像其他人那样令我失望的
Eventually you'll let me down cause everyone does.
不过我们试一试吧
But it a shot.
好吗
Hm?
你可以离开了
Off you go.
希尔先生
Mr. Hill
还有一件事
one other thing.
你怎么看塞勒斯
What's your take on Cyrus?
- 我的看法? 殿下 - 国王
- My take, Your Highness? - The King.
你对他有什么看法
What do you think about him?
我对国王陛下
I have a great deal of respect
有崇高的敬意 官方来说
for His Majesty the King. Officially.
- 那非官方呢 - 我个人来说
- And unofficially? - Unofficially...
我想念你的父亲
I miss your father.
你可以叫我莱尼
You can call me Len.
我何以有此特权
How about I earn that privilege?
你不是来真的吧
You can't be serious.
我要戴这个出席议会开幕
I'm wearing it to the opening of Parliament today.
光之山
The Koh-I-Noor?
- 你不怕那个诅咒吗 – 哦 对啊
- And what about the curse? - Oh, yes.
那个诅咒
The curse.
“拥有钻石的人拥有世界
"He who owns the diamond will own the world,
同时亦会知晓它带来的不幸
but will also know its misfortunes.
只有上帝和女人才能免受惩罚”
Only God or a woman can wear it with impunity."
很明显是女人虚构的
Clearly invented by a woman.
- 或者上帝 – 真无聊
- Or God. - Boring.
而且 如果我有任何害怕的事的话
Besides, of all the things I'm afraid of, if any,
一些古代崇拜太阳的笨蛋下的诅咒
some ancient curse by a bunch of sun-worshipping dum-dums
不在此列上
doesn't chart.
安全起见 也许 我应该今天戴它
Well, to be safe, maybe I should wear it today.
想得美
Nice try.
但大公夫人说得对
But the Grand Duchess is right.
钻石不适合你
Diamonds don't suit you.
我不是来和你斗嘴的
I didn't come here to squabble.
我们需要挑一个议会人♥质♥
We need to pick a parliamentary hostage.
- 我们还在做这种事吗 – 这是传统
- Are we still doing that? - It's tradition.
我们挑一个议会会员作为人♥质♥
We take a member of Parliament hostage
直到国王演讲完毕
until the King has made his speech
被安全地送回王宫
and is returned safely to the palace.
这是你的初次露面派对
It's your coming-out party.
如果你需要的话
As if you needed one.
这是个仪式 我讨厌仪式
It's ceremonial. I hate ceremony.
但既然你提起来了
But now that you mention it,
我知道一个不错的人♥质♥人选
I know just the hostage worth taking.
霍洛韦先生 我们为你而来
Mr. Holloway. We've come for you.
太好了
Yes!
该死 我还希望是我呢
Damn. I was hoping it would be me.
去年他们广征人♥质♥
Last year they had quite a spread for the hostage.
我听说他们准备了葡式蛋挞
I heard they had Portuguese tarts.
哦 葡式蛋挞
Ooh, Portuguese tarts!
先生们 我是你们的人♥质♥
Gentlemen, I am your willing hostage.
慢着点
Easy.
有点粗暴
A little rough.
放松 霍洛韦 这就是个仪式
Relax, Holloway. It's ceremonial.
- 耶 – 我爱蛋挞
- Yeah. - I love those tarts...
我喜欢派
I love the pies.
朋友们 没有你们的份
Well, gentlemen, there's none for you.
都是我的
It's all for me.
哈哈哈
Ha ha ha!
陛下很快就会到
His Majesty will arrive shortly.
卢修斯
Lucius?
是你
it's been you.
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表