剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
无人可承受的痛苦浪潮淹没前
bigger than any one person could bear.
我不是一个残忍♥的人 尽管你在把我往那逼
I'm not the cruel person, you're making me out to be.
你还有选择的机会 海伦娜
You still had a choice, Helena.
你所做过的一切都只有一个目的
Everything you've done has been for one purpose:
让自己坐上王位
getting yourself on the throne.
有了新的继任法案
And with this new Succession Bill,
你所希冀的一切都要实现了
it's all coming together the way you always wanted.
没有一件是我想要的
None of this is the way I wanted it.
你认为是我选择让事情变成这样的吗
You think I'd have chosen for things to turn out how they did?
也许是
Maybe so.
但你从未牺牲过什么
But you've never had to sacrifice anything
而你周围的人却一直在失去所有
while everyone around you continues to lose everything.
你看不出那对双胞胎是唯一还留在你身边的吗
Don't you see the twins are the only ones left?
坚守住你对他们不多的慈爱
Hold on to what little you have left with them
因为没有了他们
because without them,
你就是一个彻头彻尾的孤家寡人了
you'll be completely alone.
所有人都在看这里
Everybody is looking up here.
因为你的美貌 你应该已经习惯了
The way you look, you should be used
- 各式各样的眼神了 - 这不一样
- to eyes in your direction. - This is different.
我感觉很羞耻
I feel ashamed.
好像我做了什么错事
Like I've done something wrong.
我是王室的耻辱吗
Am I a disgrace to the crown?
瞎说
Nonsense.
你在激励人们看到和平与纯真
You're an inspiring vision of peace and purity.
那些市侩的婊♥子♥才是耻辱
It's those Philistine bitches who are the disgrace.
亲爱的 知道吗 有你在我身旁
Darling, know that with you by my side,
王冠更为闪耀了
the crown has never shone brighter.
我什么也看不见 太荒谬了
I can't see a bloody thing. This is so absurd.
哦 天啊 现在我们正在转弯
Oh, my God! And now we're turning.
喔 嘿 到你那边去
Whoa, hey. Get on your side.
嘘 放松点
Sshh! Just relax.
她太可爱了 她闯了那么多祸
She's so sweet. She went to so much trouble.
努力微笑 让自己快乐起来
Just try and smile and be happy.
碰碰车 在这个王宫里
Dodgems?In the bloody palace?
你是怎么做到这一切的
How the hell did you do all this?
你们很走运 遇到了地球上最棒的宴会策划人
Luckily, you guys roll with one of the best party-throwers on the planet.
而我只需要帮他们打个掩护 偷走你的手♥机♥
All I had to was distract you and swipe your phone
- 然后给霍尔登打个电♥话♥ - 你这个贱♥人♥
- and steal Holden's number. - You sneaky bitch.
这太疯狂了
This is insane!
但是好像并不是所有人都知道计划有变啊
But it looks like not everyone got the memo on the change of plans.
好了 准备好在你真正的生日宴会上
Okay. Make sure that you're outside at midnight for the fireworks,
迎接外面午夜的烟火吧
when it officially becomes your birthday.
所有的这一切都只是前戏
All of this is just foreplay.
到了午夜 该死的一切就都消失了
At midnight, shit is about to go off.
这一切简直太赞了
Everything looks so amazing.
你看起来更棒
You look amazing.
这个项链 比我想象中的还要美
This necklace, even better than I imagined.
从来没有人为我做过这样的事
No one's ever done anything like this for me.
喔 那真是太特么遗憾了
Well, that is a damned shame.
# 我们在取之无尽的葡萄酒中起舞 #
So we danced in a fount of Parisian merlot
# 我们的心绪飘扬在重重云层中 #
With our head in the clouds
# 身体里潜伏着熊熊燃烧的欲♥火♥ #
Bodies below in desire
# 整个世界都是灼热的烈焰 #
The whole world's on fire...
他是认真的吗
This guy serious?
你必须通过这个酒驾测试
You have to blow past the legal limit to drive one.
不然你就得干一杯
Otherwise you have to do a shot.
# 我们在取之无尽的葡萄酒中起舞 #
We danced in a fount of Parisian merlot
# 我们的心绪飘扬在重重云层中 #
With our head in the clouds
# 身体里潜伏着熊熊燃烧的欲♥火♥ #
Bodies below in desire
# 整个世界都是灼热的烈焰 #
The whole world's on fire
# 我们在取之无尽的葡萄酒中起舞 #
We danced in a fount of Parisian merlot
# 我们的心绪飘扬在重重云层中 #
With our head in the clouds
# 身体里潜伏着熊熊燃烧的欲♥火♥ #
Bodies below in desire
# 整个世界都是灼热的烈焰 #
The whole world's on fire
# 我们在取之无尽的葡萄酒中起舞 #
We danced in a fount of Parisian merlot
# 我们的心绪飘扬在重重云层中 #
With our head in the clouds
- 你来了 - 是的
- You came. - I did.
- 你把我撞离了路线 - 是的
- You rode me off my line. - I did.
并非如此
Unreal.
好了 我提一个挑战 你要为你活过的每一年
Okay, here's my challenge:You have to have a drink
喝上一杯
for every year you've been alive.
你认为我不敢吗
Do you think I'm not game for that?
成交 但是 太多热量的不行
Shots, though. Too many calories otherwise.
模特 好吧
Model, remember?
- 让我们开始吧 - 好的
- I'll get us started. - Okay.
# 多快 #
How fast
# 想打架 足够了足够了 #
Wanna fight? Enough's enough...
生日快乐 公主
Happy Birthday, Princess.
噢 十分感谢 谢谢你的到来 玩得开心
Oh, thank you so much. Thanks for coming. Enjoy the party.
你大概没有认出我吧
Perhaps you don't recognize me.
上一次我见到你是在康复中心
Last time I saw you, I was in rehab
你不愿意分享你的毒品
and you wouldn't share your drugs.
- 伊莫金 - 伊莫金
- Imogen. - Imogen!
我勒个去 你看起来
Piss... off! You look...
- 不一样了 - 对
- Different. - Yeah.
- 我现在比以前好多了 - 当然
- I'm doing way better now. - Clearly.
我脱离泥潭了 找到一个让我远离那些过去并可以照顾我的人
I got off the junk. Found a guy who keeps me off it and... takes care of me.
- 你的纹身呢 - 洗掉了
- What happened to your tats? - Removed.
- 我的男人给的钱 - 真棒
- Paid by my man. - Nice.
我迫不及待想要见见这个付了180的男人
I cannot wait to meet the man behind this 180.
他非常好 他就在这里
He's pretty great. He's around somewhere.
他邀请我一起 来参加你的生日派对
He asked me to join him at your birthday party and I couldn't wait
而我也迫不及待
to celebrate the girl who inspired me
想要为那个鼓励我的妹子庆祝
more than the program ever could.
哇 我太开心你来了
Ohh! I'm so glad you're here.
你摆脱了毒瘾并且也很幸福
And you're clean and you're happy?
那太棒了
That's great.
每个人都应该幸福快乐
Everyone deserves to be happy.
# 啊 宝贝 啊 #
Hum, baby, hum
# 啊 宝贝 啊 #
Hum, baby, hum
这边的事已经差不多了 萨曼莎
Too much heat on this right now, Samantha.
我们得回去 他们增加了四个守卫看守钻石
We need to back off. They added four guards just for the diamond.
我并不担心 我们还有最后的王牌 就是你
I'm not worried. We've got an ace up our sleeve. You.
在这个宫殿里
Surely there's something else
一定还有其他有价值的东西
in the palace worth a small fortune
能让你不引人注意地拿走
something you can make off with unnoticed
而不会直接影响到埃莉诺的东西
that's not gonna affect Eleanor directly?
就拿走一个花瓶吧
Just grab a vase.
把它当作彩金带走
Count it as solid winnings and get the hell gone.
你确定吗 我们的购买♥♥者并不想要花瓶 他只想要钻石
Are you serious? The buyer doesn't want a vase. He wants diamonds.
别这么做 那会毁了她
Don't do this.It will crush her.
她可是个公主 贾斯珀
She's a goddamn princess,Jasper.
我想她会没事的
I think she'll be fine.
事情就是如此
This is happening.
当我们成功拿到那个项链
And when we take off,bring that tie.
我可以想到它的一百万零一种用处
I can think of a million and one uses for it.
# 噢 宝贝 噢 女孩 #
Hum, baby, hum, girl
别人怎么看我们俩
It matters not a spotted dick
都不是重点 亲爱的
what anyone thinks of either of us, my dear.
嘿 国王
Hey, King!
我喜欢你的风格
Like your style!
也该是时候让某些混球坐上王位了
It's about time we had some balls back on the throne.
谢谢你 朋友
Thank you, friend.
毕竟你现在水深火热
Smoking hot piece you got, and all.
我想说 国王万岁
Long live the King, I say!
国王万岁 国王万岁
Long live the King! Long live the King!
国王万岁
Long live the King!
哦
Ohh!
- 实在是太抱歉了 - 没关系
- I'm terribly sorry. - No problem at all.
不碎点东西怎么算派对呢 碎碎平安嘛
It's not a party until something's broken.
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表