剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
现在 你还有别的事情吗
In the meantime, is there anything else on your mind?
不 没有了
No. That's all.
我走了
I'll see myself out.
# 雾中迷茫 #
Lost in the fog
# 山坡深深浅浅 #
These hollow hills
# 热血奔腾 #
Blood running hot
# 寒夜冷冷淡淡 #
Night chills
# 无爱无求 #
Without your love...
你父亲会为这个肖像感到失望的
Your father would have been disappointed with that portrait.
他会对这里很多事感到失望
He would have been disappointed with a lot of things round here.
我在他的东西里发现了这个
I found these among his things.
我觉得你会喜欢
I thought you'd like them.
皇家博物馆曾要求此物 但它们值得存在于世
The Royal Museum asked for them but they deserve to live
而非关在展览盒里
and not be shuttered in a case.
他也是
So did he.
你和他很像
You are very similar to him.
大家过去常常那样说罗伯特
People used to say that about Robert,
但西蒙有股韧劲
but Simon had tenacity...
还有坚持
..and drive.
还有很多你也有的特质
And a lot of the qualities that you have.
你知道自己在说的这个人 据称并不是我的生父吗
You realize you're talking about a man who, supposedly, is not my biological father?
是的 我知道
Yes. I do realize that.
但我要告诉你的是 当谈到伟大时
But what I'm telling you is that when it comes to your greatness,
与血脉无关
biology is irrelevant.
把这话告诉国王
Try telling that to the Crown.
# 长久得无处可寻 #
So long and lost...
感谢你给我这个袖扣 妈妈
I appreciate the cufflinks, Mum.
但闲聊就不需要了
But what I don't appreciate is the small talk.
我们都知道他一心想废除君主制
This monarchy is everything he tried to end and we both know it.
你会比我更需要这个
You're gonna need that more than I will.
嗯
Mm.
哈
Ugh.
- 怎么样 - 有点硬
- How is it? - A bit tough.
怪不得没人吃这些傻♥逼♥东西
Is it any wonder no-one eats these damn things?
我是来付债的
Well, I've come to pay off my debts.
太可耻了 真的 和自己的孙子打赌
Shameful, really. Betting against your own grandson.
嗯 可耻的是阿根廷人
Mm. It's the Argentines who should be ashamed.
他们怎么会输呢
How could they lose?
啊 塞勒斯
Ah. Cyrus.
- 你对比赛做手脚了吗 - 我会做那种事吗
- Did you fix the match? - Would I do something like that?
哦
Oh.
这样的话 我就用其中一张西蒙的钞票
Well, in that case, I'm going to have to pay you
来支付你
with one of Simon's notes.
人们爱他 不是吗
The people loved him, didn't they?
当然了 他很好
Of course they did. He was nice.
他的君主制也很好
His monarchy was nice.
你知道不好的人是谁吗 匈奴王阿提拉
You know who wasn't nice? Attila The Hun.
匈牙利王阿提拉在新婚之夜淹死在自己的血泊中
Attila The Hun drowned in his own blood on his wedding night.
至少他不用征求国会的同意去厕所
At least he didn't have to ask permission of Parliament to go to the lavatory.
公爵
Duchy...
我们的赌约 是40而不是20
I believe our wage rwas for £40, not 20.
40? 是吗
40? Oh, was it?
是的
Yes, it was.
很好 我很敬佩一个讲求问责的国王
Well, I do respect a king who demands accountability.
是某人该拿出点勇气的时候了
It's about time someone showed some balls around here.
我得问问你关于莱尼的事
I need to ask you about Lenny.
你们俩到底发生什么事
What happened between the two of you?
你是说国王死前还是死后
Before or after The King died?
都说
Both, I guess.
好吧 之前 我们好过一阵子
Well, before, we had a relationship.
大概 你知道 她是怎样的人
Sort of. You know what she's like.
然后 她让人逮捕了我
And then she had me arrested.
- 为什么 - 因为我跟你妈睡了
- Why? - Because I slept with your mum.
- 你♥他♥妈♥的到底怎么了 - 说吧
- What the hell's wrong with you? - Go ahead.
- 她有信任困难 - 我知道
- She has trust issues. - I know that.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
之后呢 我真心希望这个令人心碎的故事不会变得更糟
And after? And I sincerely hope this sad, broken tale doesn't get worse.
之后我 我跟着她满世界跑
And after I... followed her around the world.
- 因为什么 - 因为有个杀手还逍遥法外
- Because? - Because there's a killer on the loose.
因为我仍然对她有感情
Because I have feelings for her.
- 因为我知道我搞砸了 - 你还知道
- Because I know I screwed up. - You think?
总得有人照顾她
Someone needed to look after her.
- 我见到公主了 - 你还不知道更糟糕的呢
- I saw the princess. - You don't know the half of it.
那个巴黎派对之后
After that party that you read about in Paris,
她在城里漫无目的地闲荡
she just wandered around the city.
好几个小时
For hours.
还有在巴西
And in Brazil...
她迷倒众生却独自一人哭了好几天
she charmed everyone and then just spent days crying in private.
我比塞勒斯掐死了更多男模和毒贩子
I choked out more male models and drug dealers than Cyrus.
我让泰德恢复你的保镖身份了
I asked Ted to reinstate you as my security detail.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
但首先我得知道你是否值得信任
But I need to know that I can trust you.
你可以相信我
You can.
不管埃莉诺去哪 余下的事都要你来收拾
As far as Eleanor goes...the rest is yours to fix.
我们都有一堆麻烦事要处理
We've all got shit we've got to deal with.
这个一直挂在我的脖子上
This was hanging around my neck
在国王被杀害的前一晚
the night before The King was killed.
什么意思
What does it mean?
我想要你找出真♥相♥
I want you to find out.
让我猜的话
But if I had to guess?
假如我们能查出这个 就能找出是谁杀害了我的家人
If we figure this out, we figure out who's been killing my family.
我们要让他们付出代价
And then we make them pay.
把这个拿走吧 今天甜点是什么
Take it away. What's for dessert?
烤箱里有小圆面包(也指怀孕的意思)
I believe we have a bun in the oven.
这倒是个不错的惊喜
Well, this is a pleasant surprise.
- 你怎么进到这来的 - 我才不像你 我在宫中有朋友
- How did you get in here? - Unlike you, I have friends in the palace.
现在看来 你的身体可真叫我害怕呢
For now. Well, your body certainly looks a fright.
但你的嘴还是像以前一样求涎若渴
But your mouth looks as succulent as ever.
- 你真是恶心 - 那可是40镑呢
- You're disgusting. - It's £40.
- 想想你的孩子吧 - 你指我们的孩子吧
- Think of your child. - I believe you mean "our" child.
扔一棒子出去 你就能找到
Throw a stick. There might even be
一个塞勒斯的怀孕少♥妇♥互助小组加入呢
a Pregnant Wenches of Cyrus Support Group you can join.
是啊 但那是塞勒斯王子的互助小组
Yes. But that group was for Prince Cyrus.
我更在意塞勒斯国王的
I'm more concerned about King Cyrus.
你知道的 那个看起来没法让人们喜欢他的人
You know, the one who can't seem to get the people to like him.
一旦吓着我了 你的私生子就要在监狱里出生了
I press my panic button and your bastard kid will be born in prison.
不
No.
我们的孩子会在宫殿里出生
Our son will be born in the palace.
他将会成为合法的王位继承人
He'll be the rightful heir to the throne
你的遗产也将在你死后得以传承
and your legacy will continue long after you're gone.
我的女儿们会负责好的
My daughters will see to that.
是吗
Really?
你的女儿们会成为笑话
Your daughters will be a laughing stock
你也一样
and as a result, so will you.
在剩下的时间里
For the rest of time.
我给你一个扭转的机会
I'm offering you a chance to change that.
你陷入爱河 有了一个儿子
You fall in love... you have a son...
整个世界看你的眼光都会因此而改变
and the world will see you differently.
你说完了么 好
Are you finished? Good.
现在 该轮到我了
Now, it's my turn.
我才不在乎人们怎么看我
I don't care what the people think of me.
我也不在乎你会不会把这事公开
And I don't care if you go to the press.
我在亲子鉴定方面有一点儿经验
I have a bit of experience with paternity claims.
所以赶紧拿着钱走吧 因为这就是你所能得到的全部
So you take that money, because it's all you'll ever get,
摇着你那索然无味 卑贱 毫无吸引力的身躯
and waddle your insipid,low-born, barely palatable poon
回到你那龌龊的屎洞里去
back to the disease-infested shithole you crawled out of.
虚张声势
Bluff called.
你错过了时机
Big moment dashed.
我有很多问题要解决 区区一个婊♥子♥不足以让我费心
I've got 99 problems...and a bitch ain't one.
我们走着瞧吧
We'll see about that.
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表