剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
人♥民♥选择他们的领袖
The people elect their leaders.
领袖保护他们的子民
The leaders protect their people.
君主仅仅是一个国家的象征
The monarchy is simply a national exhibit.
就像去动物园或是回望
Like going to the zoo or visiting
历史长河中过时的一段记忆
an antiquated part of our history.
你激起了我的兴趣 呃
You intrigue me, um...
拉尼 意为王侯夫人
Rani. It means queen.
当然是
Of course it does.
首先你拒绝觐见 不是虚有其名
First you cancel your audience with the actual Queen,
的真正王后
not just someone with a pretend name,
然后你视我为过时的
and then you call me antiquated.
这不过都在反映英国的与时俱进罢了
Both occasions simply reflect the modernity of England.
首相的工作永远做不完
A Prime Minister's work is never done.
你好像没有意识到你还不是首相
You don't seem to understand you're not yet Prime Minister
并且永远不会是 若我选择反对的话
and never will be if I decide against it.
你这样想实在可悲
It's tragic that you actually believe that.
而且更可悲的是每个人都让你这样想
And even more tragic that everyone lets you believe it.
没人能逼我做任何事 当然你也不行
No-one lets me do anything, and certainly not you.
- 我有冒犯到你吗 陛下 - 当然
- Do I offend Your Majesty? - Yes, you do.
主要是你的愚蠢 其次是你的傲慢自大
Mostly with your stupidity, and partly with your arrogance.
但是最冒犯的地方是你的冒牌周仰杰(著名鞋子品牌)
But what's most offensive are your knock-off Jimmy Choos.
这不是在芝加哥的家庭办公室
This is not Soho House Chicago.
振作起来
Pull yourself together.
你的议案将胎死腹中 王后亲亲
Your bill is dead, Queenie.
你对于子民的拥护的希望也会破灭
And so is the only hope you had with the people.
最后一个坐着首相椅子的人可也去世了
And so is the last person that sat in that chair.
不要太得意 往往暗鲨出没 藏有危机
Don't get too comfortable. These are shark-infested waters
你那对假奶可不能保证你永远的安全
and those fake tits won't keep you afloat for long.
- 咖啡怎么样 - 我喝的是茶
- How's your coffee? - I got tea.
- 你的呢 - 我的是咖啡
- Yours? - I got coffee.
很不错
It's good.
- 我想对之前的事说声抱歉 - 你不必这样 - 我认为有必要
- I want to apologize for what we left things. - You don't have to.- I think I do.
但我知道你要去试镜
But I found out about your audition.
我觉得我把你放在了第一位
I felt like I was putting you first.
我想诚恳相待
I was trying to be honorable.
我想保护你 远离来自我的世界的危险和疯狂
I was trying to shield you from the dangers and madness of my world.
但是我应该先问问你的意见 而不是让你遵循我的意愿
But I should have asked you instead of telling you.
这毕竟是你的选择 不是我的
It was your choice to make, not mine.
谢谢你这样说
Thank you for saying that.
我很想你
I've missed you.
这并不公平
That's not fair.
奥菲莉娅
Ophelia!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
觉得这儿怎么样
What do you think?
这儿附近是不是有音乐节或者其它的什么活动
Tell me there's a music festival or something nearby.
事实上 恰恰相反
Actually, the opposite.
我想你需要一些宁静的时光
I thought you could use a little quiet time.
为什么 你不了解我吗
Why, have you met me?
我一直不明白为什么人们都喜欢去郊外
Never understood why people like going to the country.
这儿什么也不能干
There's nothing to do.
我有一张神奇的床
I have an amazing bed.
我喜欢这个乡村
I like the country.
- 走吧 - 哦
- Come on. - Ooh!
所以这就是结果
So this is what it comes to.
你耗尽心机成为国王
You wait your entire life to be King...
但是他们却要切掉你的蛋蛋
..and then they cut off your balls.
只是一个蛋蛋 先生 如果你愿意的话 可以只是一半的
It's just one ball, sir. Sac half full, if you will.
先生 我想也许医生那些话还真说对了
Sir, if I may, perhaps the doctor was onto something.
我是说积极乐观的态度
I mean, the power of positive thinking.
民众的支持
The support of the people.
正如你所说的 你一直在等成为国王的那一天
As you said, you've waited a lifetime to be king.
如果半途夭折的话 将会很遗憾的
It would be a shame to cut that lifetime short.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
你可以做做慈善
Perhaps a charity.
或者做做流浪汉自助餐
Or one of those bum buffets.
我认为这个词是“施粥场” 陛下
I think the term is "soup kitchen", Your Majesty.
施粥场
Soup kitchen!
卢修斯 在施粥场安排记者进行采访
Lucius, have the press meet us at a soup kitchen.
让我们看看是否能培养出好感度
Let's see if we can't generate a little goodwill.
嗯
Hm.
莱
Len.
把手♥机♥收起来 你都没看这有多美
Put your phone away, you're missing it.
什么
What?
贝克 我到过乡村啊
Beck, I've seen the country.
你需要吃点东西
A girl needs to eat.
你还记得你吹嘘的那张床吗
You know that bed you were bragging about?
- 当然 - 野餐毯子就是那张新床
- Yeah. - Picnic blanket is the new bed.
哦
Oh!
过来
Come on.
我邀请你们过来 是因为我忽然顿悟到
I asked you all here today because I've had an epiphany.
我们的国家时刻不忘帮助那些贫穷的人
Our country has always helped those less fortunate.
每每想到这么多人身处贫困时 我都深感煎熬
It troubles me to see so many with so little.
所以我向今天在场的所有人保证
And so I pledge to you all here today,
王廷将会发放与国会能提供的
the monarchy will match
扶助金相同额度的善款
whatever funds Parliament will pledge,
永远
in perpetuity,
来打造一个更有幸福感
in order to make us a happier,
更健康 更真实的联合王国
healthier, truly United Kingdom.
你知道国王拥有英格兰的所有疣鼻天鹅
You know the King owns all mute swans in England.
不会说话真是太幸运了
They're lucky to be mute.
这样他们就不必担心要说什么
They don't have to worry about what to say.
我知道你对我很失望
I know you're upset with me.
难道不该么
How could I not be?
你知道我多有喜欢舞蹈
You know I care about dancing
但是你却一点也不相信我能行
and you didn't think I could do it on my own.
这话可不对 我一直都很相信你
That's absolutely not true. I've always believed in you.
起初我认为公♥司♥里的其它舞蹈演员
At first I thought the other dancers in the company
避开我 只是因为我是新来的
were just avoiding me because I was the new girl.
然后我想 也许这和我们之间的事儿有关
Then I thought maybe it had something to do with us.
所以 我试着对她们很友好 然后我发现了真♥相♥
So, I tried befriending them and that's when I learned the truth.
显然我在这个公♥司♥的地位
That apparently my place in the company
是你干涉的结果
was the result of a favor called in by the palace.
奥菲莉娅 我向你保证我真的不知道会这样
Ophelia, I promise you I knew nothing about this.
没关系 我不可能再留在那儿了
It doesn't matter. I couldn't stay there.
- 那不是靠我自己的实力 - 你有实力
- I didn't earn it. - You did earn it.
你每一天都那么努力的练习
You'd have earned it every day.
就像在摩纳哥
It was just like Monaco.
一些真实可信的没有什么问题的东西
Something that was real and truthful, something that mattered,
因你的世界变得扭曲和丑陋
was twisted into something ugly because of your world.
我告诉过你 利亚姆 我只想要你 而不是你的世界
I told you, Liam, I wanted you, not your world.
但是他们并没有什么区别
But they're both the same thing.
- 这并不冲突 - 当然有冲突
- They don't have to be. - Yes, they do.
无论如何 你的世界就是他们的世界
Your world is their world, no matter what.
我希望不是 但的确是
I wish it wasn't, but it is.
并且将一直是
And it always will be.
我想给你 你想要的一切
I wanted everything you wanted.
与你在一起 也一心为你
With you and for you.
我不知道会是这样的结果
I didn't know about the rest of it.
我相信你不知道
I can tell you didn't know.
我很感激你奔波劳顿 把这些都告诉我
And I appreciate you coming all this way to tell me.
但是就像你在飞机上说的那样 你得回去了
But like you said on the plane, you have to go back.
这一次我要你离开
This time I need you to go.
不要放弃你的梦想
Don't give up.
不管发生什么
On any of it.
好消息 先生
Good news, sir.
有关今天慰问流浪汉的正面新闻吗
Positive press from today's hobo hugging?
还没有 陛下 但是样品已经过来了
Not yet, sir, but the samples are here.
什么样品
Samples?
您的睾丸假体 陛下
Your prosthetic testicle, sir.
进来
Come.
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表