剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
企图为我们最后的伟大帝王西蒙复仇
attempting to avenge the death of our late, great King Simon.
我们的现任国王傲慢且自负
Our current King is arrogant and vain,
而他的王后试图篡取他那
and his Queen Consort is attempting to usurp his daughters,
所有人都知道的
who, as far as anyone can tell,
智商几乎只比低能儿高点的女儿们的权力
are scarcely a step above imbecilic half-wits.
可不止高出一点
They're not a step above.
除这一点以外 其他均非真♥相♥
Other than that, categorically untrue.
那关于利亚姆王子去直布罗陀的事 你怎么说
What can you say about Prince Liam going to Gibraltar?
我很抱歉 孩子 我本希望可以告诉你相反的结论
I'm sorry, son. I wish I could tell you otherwise,
但那结果从医学角度而言 是真实无误的
but the results are medically and factually accurate.
没有阴谋
There's no conspiracy here.
# 事情总会有对立面 #
One hand washes the other
# 睡梦中我仍保持警惕 #
One eye open when I sleep
# 事情总有前因后果 #
One thing leads to another
# 而我总是保持浅眠 #
One's sleeping six feet deep
# 一面镜子里的两副面孔 #
Two faces in the mirror
# 做两件对的事就能与一个错误抵消 #
Do two rights erase a wrong?
真是不可置信
Unbelievable!
- 这是我的道 - 停下
- It's my line! - Pull off!
你才要停下 这是我的道
You pull off. It's my line.
好吧 那你继续吧 顺道杀了你妹妹
Fine. Then go ahead and kill your sister.
你知道他们在比赛吗
You realize there's a match going on?
你知道自己在跟踪我吗
You realize you're stalking me?
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我在巴黎看见你 在西班牙也看见你
I saw you in Paris. I saw you in Spain.
鬼鬼祟祟的
Skulking about in the shadows.
不要再跟着我了
Stop following me.
无意冒犯 公主 但说一声谢谢更合适
With all due respect, Princess, a thank-you might be more appropriate.
你在毫无安保的情况下四处游玩 你几乎成了靶子好嘛
You're traveling without security. You've pretty much been a shit show.
我怎么样了 去哪了
How I've been or where I've been
那是男朋友或保镖需要关心的事情
are the concerns of a boyfriend or a bodyguard,
你现在两种都不是
neither of which you are any longer.
你是说我曾经是你的男朋友
So, you're saying I was your boyfriend once?
别再跟踪我
Stop stalking me.
你要怎样才能原谅我
What's it gonna take for you to forgive me?
不可能 贾斯珀
Nothing, Jasper.
但我有一些建议
But a few words of advice,
给你下一次要跟踪的傻姑娘
for whatever foolish girl you decide to stalk next:
老妈的下♥体♥ 绝对是禁区
Mother's vagina? Deal-breaker.
我撤了
Off I go.
你打得很好 殿下
You play well, Your Highness.
# 我拐着弯兜着圈子 但我回家了 #
I beat around the bush, but I've been coming home
# 你挡在我的途中 #
You're in my way...
你哥哥不怎么好客啊
Your brother's not very hospitable.
对 他就是这样
No. No, he's not.
但你很幸运 因为我很热情
Lucky for you, I am.
对 就是那儿 对
Yeah. Right there. Yeah.
- 太棒了 - 我知道
- That's great. - I see.
他看见你来了
He saw you coming.
穿条纹外套的男人
The man in the striped jacket.
他称呼你为顽强的
He called you tenacious.
啊 其实是顽强的刺儿头
Well, actually, he called you a tenacious prick,
但“顽强的”这形容词不错
but "tenacious" is good.
顺带一提 他躲在那边
He's hiding over there, by the way.
天啊 我在说梦话吗
Oh, my God! Is that fudge?
霍洛韦先生
Mr. Holloway.
我们没什么好谈的
We have nothing to discuss.
那你为什么一直在躲我
Then why have you been avoiding me?
我们没什么好讨论的
We have nothing to discuss.
霍洛韦先生现在可以跟你谈谈了
Mr. Holloway will speak with you now.
殿下
Your Majesty.
穆尔菲尔德先生 一个憎恨君主制的人
Mr. Moorefield. The man who hates the Monarchy.
说憎恨有点太重了 殿下
Hate is a rather strong word, Your Majesty.
别害怕去憎恨 穆尔菲尔德先生
Don't be afraid to hate, Mr. Moorefield.
没有人再有憎恨这种情绪了 他们厌恶 他们鄙视
Nobody hates any more. They dislike. They disdain.
最终 他们会摈弃憎恨
Eventually, they'll eradicate hate,
他们会想 为什么就不能认识到爱呢
and they'll wonder why they can't recognize love.
那就是王后传召我到马厩的原因吗 讨论爱
And is that why the Queen has summoned me to the stables? To discuss love?
就是这个原因
That's precisely why.
看来你堕入爱河了 穆尔菲尔德先生
It seems you've fallen in love, Mr. Moorefield.
- 我有吗 - 你有
- Have I? - You have.
你很焦虑 你被迷得神魂颠倒
You're vexed. You're smitten.
你彻底痴迷了
You're downright besotted.
真是有趣啊
That's interesting.
恐怕我的心忘记告知我了
I'm afraid my heart has neglected to inform me of this.
王后可以好心告诉我 那个公然俘获我
Will the Queen be so kind as to tell me the name of the girl
的女孩叫什么吗
who has so brazenly captured my desire?
不是女孩 穆尔菲尔德先生
Not "girl", Mr. Moorefield.
是女孩们
Girls.
简直难以置信 我们因为你去不成马球赛
I can't believe we're not going to the polo match because of you.
那儿也许会有一大票可爱的男孩
There's probably gonna be loads of cute boys there.
一群禁不住向英格兰未来女王
Boys who just can't help that their loins
露出腰腹的男孩
are in the presence of the future Queen of England.
你和你那愚蠢的铃♥声♥ 我不明白你为啥要那么急
You and your stupid bell. I don't know why you had to get it all done at once.
我告诉过你你等到比赛后
I did tell you to wait till after the match,
但你不听 即使我是未来英格兰女王
but you won't listen to me, even though I'm the future Queen of England.
公主要风得风 要雨得雨 自私的奶牛
What Princess wants, Princess gets. Selfish cow.
他们可能玩儿得正嗨呢
They're probably having so much fun.
你知道我的安保人员现在正躺在走廊上吗
You realize my security detail is lying in the corridor?
他现在在寄存室 和那些外套在一块
He's in the cloak room now. With the cloaks.
- 你想怎样 - 你知道我想要什么
- What do you want from me? - You know exactly what I want.
当我父亲被刺时 你并没有和塞勒斯在一起
You weren't with Cyrus when my father was stabbed.
我当然有
Of course I was.
据我所知 已故国王西蒙不是你的父亲
And the last I heard, our late King Simon was not your father.
天啊 拜托 你疯了吗
Oh, God! Please! Are you mad?
我不是在跟你讨论父亲的身份 霍洛韦
I'm not debating paternity with you, Holloway.
我只是在问你问题
I'm simply asking you a question,
我希望你告诉我事实
and I expect you to tell me the truth.
不然怎样 杀了我吗
What, or you're gonna shoot me?
是的
Yeah.
好 好 我们没有在一起
Okay! Okay. He wasn't with me. I wasn't with him.
但是 你得在这件事情上保护我
But you... you need to protect me on this.
塞勒斯承诺了我一些事
Cyrus promised me things.
他说我会成为首相 他撒谎
He said I would be Prime Minister. He lied.
这很让你惊讶吗
Does that surprise you?
他那晚在哪儿
Where was he that night?
我不知道 我们没在一起
I don't know. He wasn't with me.
听着 我得走了 好吗
Look... I need to go. Okay?
霍洛韦先生
Mr. Holloway...
给你牌子去认领你的保镖
The claim ticket for your bodyguard.
- 谢谢 我很感激 - 枪朝下
- Thanks. I appreciate it. - Barrel down, please.
抱歉
Sorry.
我有一段时间没见你了 自从
I haven't seen you for a while. Not since...
自从国王去世
Since the day the King died.
奥菲莉娅怎样了
How's Ophelia?
不知道 她在纽约
I don't know. She's in New York.
- 你们没聊过吗 - 她不肯聊
- You don't talk? - She doesn't talk.
我试过几次 但她没有回复我
I reached out a few times, but she didn't reply.
我不是怪她 她很沮丧
Not that I blame her. She's pretty upset.
也许这样最好
Maybe it's for the best.
比赛那会儿到底发生什么事
What was all that about during the match?
你和埃莉诺
Between you and Eleanor.
她因为我密切注视她而生气
She's angry because I've been keeping an eye on her.
你在跟踪她吗
You've been stalking her?
我更喜欢守护天使这一说法
I prefer body-guardian angel.
但她不同意 你知道她的脾气
But she disagrees. You know what she's like.
实际上 我不知道
Actually, I don't.
她最近不怎么向我敞开心扉
She doesn't let me in much these days.
她最近如何
So, how is she?
她相当糟糕
She's a disaster.
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表