剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
你要求跟我见面 你想要什么
You asked for this meeting. What is it you want?
一份礼物 作为一次礼节来庆祝我们新的关系
A gift. A one-time courtesy to celebrate our new relationship.
头条是移♥民♥改革
A headline on immigration reform?
真可惜我对此毫无印象
Color me unimpressed.
重要的不是头条是什么 而是头条不是什么
It's not what the headline says so much as what it doesn't.
例如 “国王发酒疯毁了纪念碑”
"King Destroys Memorial In Drunken Rage," for instance.
当我的人告诉我 我调用了些人手
When my people told me, I called in a few favors.
帮助缓和一下后果
Helped mitigate the fallout.
目击者被买♥♥通了 我们谈话的此时此刻
Witnesses were paid off and as we speak,
民间将会谣传这一切归咎于前君主
there is a rumor circulating that will ultimately blame the anti-monarchists.
我想你应该说的是 “谢谢”
I think the words you're looking for are, "Thank you."
就是这个 这就是你的礼物
Is that it? Is that your gift?
好吧 我希望你留了收据
Well, I hope you've kept the receipt
因为我不需要你来帮我解决这堆麻烦
because I don't need your help mitigating shit.
此外 你没帮我 是我在帮你
Furthermore, you don't do me favors. I do you favors.
你是首相的唯一候选人
You're only in line to be Prime Minister
因为前一个可能人选已经故去了
because you happened to be standing next to the guy who died.
我想说你也一样 国王陛下
I could say the same about you, my King.
如果你没有签下字据 确保我成为首相
If you don't sign the act confirming me as Prime Minister,
你将面临一个宪法危机
you're looking at a constitutional crisis.
至于说不在意民众想法
And as for not caring what the people think...
你应该看看第五页
..you might want to check page five.
你知道他们怎么说下巴大的人吗
You know what they say about guys with big chins.
没蛋蛋
No balls.
你想从我这里得到什么
What do you want from me?
陛下
Your Majesty...
- 什么事 - 是王后
- What is it? - It's the Queen, Sir.
她一直在问阿利斯泰尔
She's been asking about Alistair.
她想让我找到他
She wants me to find him.
然后
And?
- 我在密切关注着 - 好
- I've taken care of it. - Good.
因为这个屋子里的 我们俩之中只有一个有主♥权♥豁免权
Because only one of us in this room has sovereign immunity.
- 嘘 - 你迟到了
- Psst! - You're late.
你确定这里说话方便吗
You sure we're good to talk down here?
我解除了这一片区域的摄像头 你刚才在哪儿了
I've looped the cameras in this zone. Where were you?
我找不到门
I couldn't find the door.
走了六步差点错过 我觉得你忘了我腿的长度 宝贝儿
Six steps took me past it. I think you're forgetting how long my legs are, baby.
你在做什么 萨曼莎 这不是计划的一部分
What are you doing, Samantha? This wasn't part of the plan.
你没给我太多选择
You don't leave me much choice.
先是杳无音讯 然后现在我出现 发现你毫无进展
First, radio silence and now I show up to find out you've made zero progress?
你欠我一个解释 而非你问我
You owe me the explanation, not the other way round.
发生了许多我没法控制的麻烦事儿
Lots of shit happened that I had no control over.
国王被袭击后我一直保持沉默 每个人都有嫌疑
I went silent after the King was attacked. Everyone was a suspect.
包括我 我才刚刚开始获得他们的信任
Including me. I've only just begun to earn their trust back.
这恰是你不该来的原因
Exactly why you shouldn't have come.
我们之前有些成果可也是在仓促中完成的 亲爱的
Some of our best work's been done on the fly, baby.
这次不是这样
Not this time.
找任何你可以找的借口 然后跟公主告别
Make whatever excuse you have to make and say goodbye to the Princess.
这是我的计划 我反对的理由
This is my plan. My con.
我是这里的主宰 不是你
I'm the one in control here, not you.
让我猜猜 他给了你一笔钱 然后你就得去米兰了
Let me guess. He offered you a pile of money and you have to go to Milan.
他确实给了我一笔钱
He did offer me a pile of money...
真好
That's good.
但我拒绝了他
..but I turned him down.
去他的米兰 我更想在这与你在一起
Screw Milan. I would so much rather be here with you.
啊 谢谢你
Uh! Thank you.
敬 相当无聊懒散的早午餐
To a perfectly lazy brunch.
如果你的懒散是说送我们来这里的车队
If by lazy you mean the motorcade we took to get here,
还有我们进入这家餐馆前的安全扫描
the security sweep before we stepped foot in the restaurant
以及外面像秃鹫一样的狗仔
and the paparazzi circling like vultures outside...
- 那么 这真的是很懒散了 - 相当懒
- Then, sure, lazy brunch it is. - Lazy.
是啊
Yeah.
嗯
Mm.
所以 你的银狐 他是怎么回事
So, your silver fox... What's his deal?
他让我猜他的经历
He's making me guess his story.
我所知道的就是他是个离职警♥察♥
All I know is that he's a former cop
近期加入皇室安保团队
who recently joined Royal Protection.
- 还有别的吗 - 我猜
- Any thoughts? - My guess...
他在犯罪集团卧底 隐藏得很深 可能有七年
He went undercover with the mob, deep cover, like, seven years.
界限有些模糊了 最终 他不得不决定他站在哪边
Lines became blurred. Eventually, he had to decide whose side he was really on.
你说的是绝地危机 但不是我的经历
Donnie Brasco. And no.
别担心 我最终会弄明白的 银狐先生 一定
Never fear. I'll suss you out eventually, Mr. Fox. I will.
所以上个保镖怎么了
So what happened to the last bodyguard?
你把他从国家驱逐了吗
Did you banish him from the kingdom?
希望如此
I wish.
是个长长的故事
A long story.
我还有半杯酒 说吧
I've still got half a glass. Bring it.
我们大概有一段儿 后来搞砸了 他也是
We kind of had a thing. It was messed up. He was messed up.
就像所有的浪漫爱情一样 他跟我妈睡了
And, then, like all great romances, he slept with my mum.
- 哇喔 - 是啊 一点都不酷
- Wow! - Yeah. Not cool.
但你喜欢过他
But you were really into him?
是啊 你知道 我爱受人救济的穷♥人♥生活
Yeah, you know, I love slumming it with the help.
好吧
Okay.
他是个不错的床伴 就这样了
He was a good shag. That was it.
好吧 随你怎么说
Okay. Whatever you say.
嘿 这没什么
Hey, it was nothing.
他不算什么
He was nothing.
他又不是你
He's certainly no you.
谢谢你的小噱头 现在整个国家都在讨论你的拉拉传言
Thanks to your little stunt, the entire country is now debating your lesbianism.
更像是争论手手自♥慰♥
More like mastur-debating.
我不知道有人在偷♥窥♥
I didn't know anyone was watching.
噢 埃莉诺 你知道任何时候都有人在关注你的一言一行
Oh, please, Eleanor. You know damn well someone is always watching.
真是谢谢这些照片了 你现在是LGBTQ运动的代言人
Thanks to this photo, you're now the poster child for the LGBTQ movement.
Q代表什么
What the hell does the Q stand for, anyway?
问题 亲爱的
Questioning, darling.
坦率点 我们总在Q上多花时间
Well, let's be frank, we've all spent time in Q.
亲爱的 别告诉我你生命里没尝过一两次同性的甜头
Darling, don't tell me you haven't tasted the rainbow once or twice in your life.
嗯 噢 别这样
Mm? Oh, please.
你还有什么要辩解的吗
What do you have to say for yourself?
我并不想闹出大新闻 母亲
I wasn't trying to make some big statement, Mother.
我终于找到了我喜欢的人
I've finally found someone that I really like.
选择真爱 记得吗 那可是你说的
"Choose love," remember? Those were your words.
- 我当时嗑嗨了 - 年度最佳母亲
- I was high. - Ha! Mother Of The Year.
五十步笑百步
Pot, kettle...
你居然敢让我背锅
And don't you dare turn this back on me.
作为皇室成员总要有做公众热点的责任
Being a Royal comes with the responsibility of the public spotlight.
我们不能只做我们自己喜欢的事
We can't just go about doing anything we please.
有人该给塞勒斯提提这句话
Someone should tell that to Cyrus.
噢 我们亲爱的叔叔又做了什么
Oh? What has our dear uncle done now?
醉得一塌糊涂 还毁掉了父亲的纪念碑
Destroyed Dad's memorial. While drunk.
我绝对不会宽恕塞勒斯的行为
I certainly don't condone Cyrus's actions.
好吧 他总是很嫉妒西蒙
Well, he's always been jealous of Simon.
我觉得是纪念典礼引起了他的反感
I suppose the memorial antagonized him.
噢 当然了 都是我的错
Oh, of course. It's my fault.
噢 既然有人领罪了
Well, if the kettle fits...
我在帮助王后处理私事
I'm helping the Queen on a personal matter
所以 我不会参加下午的授衔仪式的
and, as such, I won't be attending this afternoon's Investiture.
因此 我让你们两个领队
I am, therefore, relying on you two to take the lead.
所有的安全警戒都必须检查再检查
All security clearances and backgrounds should be checked and double-checked.
- 好的 先生 - 关于公主埃莉诺的
- Yes, sir. - Things have progressed rather quickly
新朋友的事情一发不可收拾
with Princess Eleanor's new friend.
我觉得是时候彻底调查一下她了
I think it's time we vet her more thoroughly.
实际上 我擅自进行了王室安保的那套程序
Actually, I took the liberty of running the usual drill with Royal Protection.
- 她身家清白 - 保护公主是我的责任
- She checked out. - The Princess is my detail.
老♥习♥惯 我赞赏你的动机 弗罗斯特先生
Old habits. I appreciate the initiative, Mr. Frost,
但是从现在开始 希尔先生全权处理公主有关事宜
but from now on, Mr. Hill handles all matters relating to the Princess.
- 确保他拿到一份报告副本 - 明白
- Make sure he gets a copy of the report. - Understood.
我来的正是时候
My timing is impeccable.
哦 讨厌 我本想用最后造型惊艳你的 帮我拉一下拉链
Oh, blast. I was hoping to surprise you with my finished look. Zip me.
所有的礼物 还有我的晋升
All of the gifts, the promotion...
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表