剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
I have a prepared statement to read.
跟许多亚特兰大的市民一样 我也很震惊
Today, like much of Atlanta, I am in a state of shock.
我们医学界
Our profession, the medical profession,
有一个神圣的使命 救死扶伤
has a sacred mission: to heal, to save lives.
听着 我们
You know, we, uh...
我们曾相信琳·亨特医生也遵循这个使命
we believed Dr. Lane Hunter shared that mission.
可她骗了所有人
And she fooled us all.
她今天被指控犯下难以启齿的罪行
She stands accused today of unspeakable crimes
突发新闻
查斯汀公园首席执行官就肿瘤科医生诈骗一案发表讲话
摧毁了我们辛苦搭建的
that tear at the bond that we work so hard to earn,
医患纽带
between patients and doctors.
但我必须强调的是
But I must emphasize that
罪行都是在她的诊所犯下的
these crimes were committed at her clinic,
不是在查斯汀公园纪念医院
not at Chastain Park Memorial,
所以这么久才被察觉到
which is why she eluded detection for so long,
我们对此毫不知情
and we had no idea what was happening.
但我院的两位年轻英勇的住院医师
But two of our heroic young residents
以及一位果断坚决的全科护士最先注意到了
and a very determined nurse practitioner were the first
异常情况
to see the warning signs,
他们一向我汇报此事
and the moment they brought it to my attention,
我就通知了联调局
of course, I called the FBI.
真厉害 功劳全被他捞走了
Oh, well, that's amazing, he's taking all the credit.
亨特医生意图销毁证据时
Is it true that you personally helped the FBI catch Dr. Hunter
你真的有亲自协助联调局抓捕她吗
as she was attempting to destroy evidence?
有良心的人都会那样做
Well, anyone with a conscience would've done the same.
他就像总能安全落地的猫咪
He's like a cat that always lands on his feet.
下面其他问题
Now, I'd encourage you to direct the rest of your questions
请执法部门回答 谢谢
to law enforcement. Thank you very much.
他已经关掉机械通气了
I see he's off the vent.
打算给他做个头部CT
They're going to do a head CT.
我们会为了他尽全力的
Well, we're all pulling for him.
也为了你
And for you.
看到了
You see?
都说了我是对的
I told you I was right.
我就知道我俩有戏
I knew we were a thing.
是啊
Yeah.
就是那
There.
-胰腺炎 -应该是
- Pancreatitis? - I think so.
阿比夫人 我们得给你办入院
Mrs. Arby, we're gonna admit you just so we can
以便多做些检查
run a few more tests, okay?
我很怕这地方 我看新闻了
I-I'm worried about this place. I saw the news.
我在这安全吗
A-am I safe here?
你问得很好 阿比夫人
You're absolutely right to ask, Mrs. Arby.
应该时刻保持警惕
You should always keep a sharp lookout.
因为医生就像警♥察♥
Because doctors, they're like cops.
有些是救命的英雄
Some are heroes here to save your life,
有些你就得小心着点
and others, you need to be careful of.
普瓦什医生
Dr. Pravesh?
一年级新生 最优秀 最棒的医生之一
Rookie of the year. MVP. He's one of the best.
你得小心点费尔德曼医生
But watch out for Dr. Feldman.
他很搞笑吧
He's funny, right?
很好
Very well.
BGM: Your Time by Nick Murphy
♪ You don't know your time ♪
♪ Is something that I need to have ♪
♪ Breaking all the rules ♪
♪ Because I've got to have you bad ♪
♪ Oh, oh, oh, your time ♪
♪ Oh, oh, oh, your time ♪
康莱德 这
Conrad, it's...
我知道 我知道 依旧很复杂
I know, I know, I know. It's still complicated.
只是我...
It's just I...
我不知道我们的未来会怎样
I don't know where we're going.
不知道我的未来会怎样
I don't know where I'm going.
贝尔在管事 我还能留在这吗
I mean, can I even stay here with Bell in charge?
我也在问自己这个问题
We are all asking ourselves the same question.
但病患需要我们
But the patients need us.
♪ Your time ♪
很开心你回来了
I'm glad you're back.
♪ Your time ♪
♪ Oh, oh, oh, your time ♪
♪ You don't know your time ♪
♪ Is something that I need to have ♪
♪ I'm breaking all the rules ♪
♪ Because I've got to have you bad ♪
♪ And you became the reason... ♪
-回见 -回见
- See you around. - See you around.
♪ Oh, oh, oh, your time ♪
奈文护士 富兰克林夫人没吃完早饭
Nurse Nevin, Mrs. Franklin didn't finish her breakfast.
霍金斯 有个女病患不明原因发热
Hawkins, I have a woman with a fever of unknown...
♪ Your time ♪
♪ Oh, oh, oh, your time ♪
会议室
人们都说你拯救了医院 贝尔医生
People say you saved the hospital, Dr. Bell.
干得漂亮 厉害
Well played. Bravo.
任命你为首席执行官是我们最明智的决定
Making you CEO was the smartest thing we ever did.
我给你介绍你的新老板
I want to introduce you to your new boss.
马歇尔·温思罗普
Marshall Winthrop.
你们应该认识吧
I think you know each other.
有过交集
We've crossed paths.
马歇尔是新任董事长
Marshall is our new chairman of the board.
马歇尔在几家大型企业都持有大股
Marshall holds a majority stake in several huge corporations
足以提升我们的水准
that could boost our bottom line.
你巧妙地处理了一起公♥关♥危机 恭喜
You navigated a PR nightmare very cleverly. Congrats.
是时候让医院坐拥结实的经济基础了
Now it's time to put this hospital on a firm financial footing.
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表