剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
别告诉我你已经对我腻味了
Well, don't tell me you're sick of me already.
你知道一旦我失去免疫系统
You know, once my immune system is stripped,
我不得不远离一切
just how isolated am I gonna have to be?
是断绝联♥系♥ 还是...
Are we talking no contact? Or...
-莉莉 这是为你安全着想 -我知道
- It's for your safety, Lily. - No, I know.
挺蠢的 是吗
That's stupid, right?
你觉得我现在已经习惯了独自一人
You'd think I'd be used to being alone by now.
我以为我们是要去预处理治疗
I thought we were headed to conditioning.
时间足够
We have time.
莉莉 和我聊聊
Talk to me, Lily.
到底怎么了
What's really going on?
我应该这么做 是吗
Well, this is the right thing for me, right?
我是说骨髓移植手术
The bone marrow transplant?
我读了一些资料
I've been doing some reading,
一旦开始做
and once we start,
就没有转圜的余地了
there's no turning back.
我懂了 你在害怕
You're scared. I get it.
这很正常
But that's-that's totally normal.
我知道
I know.
第一年我有62%的存活率
I have a 62% survival rate in my first year.
也就是38%的死亡率
That's a 38% chance of dying.
但没一个医生告诉我这些
But no doctor has ever just come out and said that.
此外 还有...
Besides, there's...
...还有其他的并发症...
...there's other complications. I mean...
可能会摧毁我的器官 会导致不孕
it could damage my organs. Infertility.
我以后想要孩子 而且...
I want to have kids one day, and...
听着
Listen to me.
我只是不自觉就开始自怨自艾
Self-pity is so attractive.
无视我说的就好了
You know what? Ignore me.
骨髓移植手术能救命
Bone marrow transplants save lives.
我需要移植 所以我会接受手术
I need a transplant, so I'm going to get a transplant.
就这样
End of story.
杂货店
我理解 但是...
I understand, but...
我不管我丈夫在电♥话♥里和你说了什么
I don't care what my husband told y'all on the phone.
我们家不欢迎阿提巴
Atiba is not welcome back in our lives.
他在大街上不安全
It's not safe for him to be out on the streets.
他随时可能吸毒过量
He could OD at any time.
莫妮可 如果他是想...
Monique, if he's trying to get clean...
我看起来像傻子吗
Do I look like a fool?
我已经受够了
I'm done helping him.
这不是我养大的孩子
That is not the boy I raised.
我知道看着爱的人受疾病折磨
I know how difficult it is
让人很难接受
to watch someone you love suffer through a disease
-像这样... -真的吗 小姐
-like this... - Really, missy?
你有孩子吗
Do you have kids?
你知道来上班
Do you know what it's like to come to work
却发现你的店被洗劫了
and find your store robbed
然后意识到是你儿子干的 就为了买♥♥毒品
and then realize that your boy did it for drug money?
或者回到家
Or to come home and find
发现宝宝一人穿着脏尿布
your baby alone in a soiled diaper,
哭了几个小时
crying for hours
就因为他哥哥在卫生间吸得神志不清
because his brother's passed out in the bathroom?
你是想保护其他家人
You're trying to protect what's left of your family.
我理解
I do understand that.
但我也知道你还爱着你的儿子
But I also know you still love your son.
如果他是真的愿意改呢
What if he really is willing to get help?
他能改邪归正的
He can beat this.
莫妮可
Monique.
来听听他想说什么
Come on. Just hear him out.
说吧
Come on.
妈 我这次真的会改
I'm for real this time, Mom.
相信我
Please.
我会去戒毒
I'll go in a program.
我发誓
I swear.
我会听你话
I'll do whatever you say.
妈
Ma!
那孩子改不好的
That boy won't be able to stay clean.
他还没跌入谷底
He hasn't hit rock bottom yet.
但你不能放弃希望
Yeah, well, you can't give up hope,
因为你在等着谷底的时候
'cause while you're waiting for rock bottom,
他们就死了
they could end up dead.
你说的是谁
So, who is it?
你说的好像是经验之谈
The way you're talking only comes from experience.
所以说的是谁
So who is it?
我姐姐
My sister.
我需要对莉莉·肯德尔做全面检查
Hey. I need a full panel on Lily Kendall.
她最近的检查结果都在她档案里
Her most recent labs are in her file.
谢谢 不过我还是要给她做全面检查
Thank you, but I'd still like to have a full panel done.
你在这的时间够长了
You've worked here long enough
用不着我和你解释吧
that I shouldn't have to explain this to you.
亨特医生的诊所负责安排她病人的检查
Dr. Hunter handles all of her patient labs through her clinic,
他们已经为莉莉做了全面检查
and they've already done a full panel on Lily.
伊莎贝尔 你也在这干很久了
Isabel, you've worked here long enough
要知道我才是医生
to know that I am the doctor,
你只是护士
you are the nurse.
所以你为莉莉安排新的检查
So you can run a new damn panel on Lily
不然我就去找你上司
or I can take it up with your supervisor.
你们还真是要好
Green and purple top coming up...
医生
Doctor.
他在抽搐
He's seizing.
普瓦什 首先做什么
What's the first thing you do, Pravesh?
先开放静脉通道
Let's get some access.
劳拉西泮 四毫克 快
All right. Lorazepam. Four milligrams. Go.
越快越好 给他连上监护仪
Soon as possible, get him on a monitor.
这发生了什么
What happened here?
之前我看到他
Last I saw him,
在喝结肠镜检查的准备药液
he was drinking his colonoscopy prep solution.
威尔莫特医生呢
Where's Dr. Wilmot?
让我猜猜 你呼了他 他没回应
Let me guess, you paged him-- no response.
卡佛医生
Dr. Carver.
贝尔医生
Dr. Bell.
很荣幸见到您
It is an honor.
叫我伦就好了 我也很荣幸
Ran, please. The pleasure is all mine.
欢迎来到我的医院
Welcome to my hospital.
这医院很棒
This is one hell of a hospital.
你还没看其他地方呢
Well, you haven't seen anything yet.
我们去喝咖啡前带你参观一下如何
How 'bout a personal tour before coffee?
参观包含一睹提香真容吗
Does that tour include a sneak peak at the Titian?
我已经忍♥不住要上手一试了
'Cause I am dying to get my hands on one of them.
只要你答应告诉我你是怎么
Well, as long as you promise to share how you were able to do
在四小时内做完葛西手术的
a Kasai procedure in under four hours.
卡佛医生 见到您真是太荣幸了
Dr. Carver. Wow, such an honor.
-我可以问个问题吗... -现在不行
- If I may, one question... - Now-now is not the time.
没事 孩子 你要问什么
No, no. It's okay. What's your question, son?
您的回顾性研究对于...
Uh, your retrospective study on risk factors for...
您是怎么使再次移植率保持在20%以下
How do you keep your retransplantation rate under 20%
实际是22%
It's actually been 22%...
现在这个场合可不适合发生冲突
This is not the time or place for any kind of confrontation.
我要和威尔莫特医生谈谈
I need to talk to Dr. Wilmot.
有没有冲突取决于他
Whether or not there's a confrontation or not is up to him.
我来处理
Just... let me handle it.
威尔莫特医生
Dr. Wilmot.
我不知道你和康莱德有什么矛盾
I don't know what kind of drama you got going on with Conrad,
但是现在不要在我和卡佛面前闹
but get it the hell away from Carver and me right now.
好的
Yes, sir.
...是优先也是最重要的
...that's the first thing, and the most important.
记住这点
Keep that in mind.
你居然在贝尔医生面前让我难堪 我很生气
I don't appreciate you embarrassing me in front of Dr. Bell.
你在医学院上过解剖课对吧
You took anatomy class in med school, right?
退化的器官...
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表