剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
Good luck.
♪ Oh, whoa, whoa, she's a lady ♪
♪ Talking about... ♪
抱歉 对不起 三号♥手术室太挤了
Sorry, I'm sorry. OR 3 ran over.
她睡着了 是吧
This one's a doozy, huh?
我的奶奶有衣原体病
My gram-gram had chlamydia.
-杰斯 -我觉得 楚
- Jess. - And I think... Hey, Chu.
是的 雌激素和伟哥
Yeah, estrogen and, Viagra,
它们让那些蠢货像兔子一样性♥交♥
they're helping gomers hump like rabbits.
病人醒着
The patient's awake.
你是瞎了还是不识字 还是又瞎又蠢
Are you blind, illiterate, or both?
窗上的标示写着「正在进行清醒手术」
The sign on the window says, "Awake surgery in progress."
她犯了个错 继续吧
She made a mistake. Move on.
现在轮到你发号♥施令了吗
You giving orders now?
我只是建议
I'm giving advice.
我感觉不舒服
I don't feel well.
怎么回事
What's happening?
心律失常
Abnormal rhythm.
-怎么回事 -全麻病人
- What's happening to...? - Put her under.
你确定
You sure?
我说了全麻
I said put her under.
天哪 这看上去就像我八年级做的科学实验
Geez, this looks like my eighth grade science project.
如果她死了 我来负责
If she dies, it's on me.
我的决定 我的责任
My call, my ass.
所以帮我个忙 放松
So do me a favor, relax.
所以 降低克劳迪娅的体温可以冻死阿米巴虫
So, lowering Claudia's body temp freezes the amoeba?
这可以减缓循环
It slows its progress,
希望可以减少对她大脑的损伤 可以
which hopefully can limit the damage to her brain, it's...
它会在米替福新到之前为我们争取些时间
It'll buy us time until the miltefosine arrives.
得给我拿到米替福新
Get me that miltefosine.
我们不能长时间让她保持低温
We can't keep her cold for long.
起搏器 我们得给她做心律复苏
Pads. We need to cardiovert her.
注射地尔硫卓
Push Diltiazem.
♪ She knows just what to do... ♪
叫诺兰医生过来
Get Dr. Nolan in here.
为什么 他是个创伤外科医生
Why? He's a trauma surgeon.
我自有理由
I have my reasons.
离手
Clear.
窦性心律
Sinus rhythm.
没有外伤我们就不需要创伤外科医生
We do not need a trauma surgeon when there is no trauma.
我来了 怎么了 什么情况
I'm here. What's going on? What do we got?
♪ And the lady is mine... ♪
是汤姆·琼斯的歌♥吗
Is this Tom Jones?
你知道这是汤姆·琼斯的歌♥
You know this is Tom Jones.
手术需要我吗
A-am I needed for this surgery?
不 不需要你手术 诺兰医生
No, you are not needed for this surgery, Dr. Nolan,
但是你的同事需要看看一个可以听懂话的人
but your colleagues need to lay eyes on someone who gets it,
一个听话 学习并理解的人
someone who listens, who learns and who understands...
情绪占了上风是什么感觉
What it's like to let your emotions get the best of you?
闭嘴
Just shut your mouth.
真倒霉
This is unfortunate.
我记得尼采说过许多人顽固
I believe it was Nietzsche who said that many are stubborn in...
这里没你事了 出去吧
You've served your purpose. Now get out.
♪ Whoa-whoa-whoa, she's a lady ♪
♪ Yeah-yeah-yeah, she's a lady. ♪
兄弟 谢谢你 谢谢
Oh, man, thank you. Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
BGM: Ain't the Problem You Want
by Dumi Maraire, Raphael Lake & Aaron Levy
♪ You don't want this problem, uh, yeah ♪
♪ It's whatever you want ♪
♪ You see that Benz ride slow? ♪
♪ That's me on the hunt, I'm a jerk ♪
♪ Might creep with your girl in the front ♪
♪ Just so you know... ♪
杰西怎么样了
Hey, how's Jessie?
她好多了
She's better.
这里到底发生什么事了
Uh, what exactly is going on here?
募捐
Fund-raiser.
改过自新的罪犯正在进行合法的毒品交易
Reformed criminals doing a legal drug deal
我从没见过这么多钱
with more cash than I've ever seen.
我妹妹非法购买♥♥合法毒品 现在正戒毒呢
While my sister is detoxing from legal drugs bought illegally.
你
Hey, you.
曼博 这是
Uh, look, Mambo, this...
好吧
Ooh-- uh, yep.
-奈文护士 是吗 -是我
- Nurse Nevin, right? - Yeah.
对了 几年前你照顾了我叔叔迪博
Yeah, you took care of my Uncle Deebo a few years back.
迪博 我很喜欢他
Deebo. Oh, I love him.
-他像个大泰迪熊一样 -是啊
- He's a big teddy bear. - Yeah.
他经常吹嘘你对他有多好
He always would brag about how good you were to him.
我觉得他有点喜欢你 实话说
I think he had a little crush, to tell you the truth.
他现在怎么样
How is he doing?
早去世了
He is dead as hell.
死于糖尿病
Diabetes had taken him up.
我很抱歉
Sorry.
无论如何我以前一直没机会亲自感谢你
Anyway I never got the chance to say thank you in person.
我分内的事罢了
I just doing my job.
好吧 以后需要我帮忙的地方
Yeah, well, you had me in any time of favor.
尽管告诉我们
You can just tell us.
等等 曼博
Hey, Mambo.
事实上 这
Actually, there...
有点事我确实需要你的帮忙
there is a situation I could use a little help with.
在我看来 你越来越失败了 奥卡福医生
You are quickly becoming a lost cause to me, Dr. Okafor.
总的来说 你在手术室的表现让我不能接受
Your behavior in the OR, in general, is unacceptable.
好吧 我激励并改变我身边的人
Well, I inspire and transform those around me
以便培养出最好的医生
in order to breed the best.
我不会妥协
I do not compromise.
-你妄想 -是吗
- You're delusional. - Yeah?
当你连续三次在美国医学协会杂♥志♥上发文
Well, when you win a three-peat JAMA publication
且同年获得美国麻醉医师协会勋章的时候
and an ASA Medallion in the same year,
或许 我会考虑你的诊断
then, maybe, I'll consider your diagnosis.
但是在那之前 如果你在我的手术室里
But until then, if you're in my OR,
要么退出要么改变
you either exit or evolve.
真好笑
That's funny.
我之前不觉得你是个在乎荣誉的医生
I didn't peg you for a doctor who cared about accolades.
我确实在乎
Well, I do.
我就是我
I am who I am.
这一点永不会改变
That will never change.
最近怎样啊 伙计
What's up, man?
有什么事吗
Can I help you with something?
是的 我的小妹妮珂想让我来还个人情
Yeah. My little sister Nic wanted me to return the favor.
谢谢你大老远来 凯文
Thanks for coming all this way, Kevin.
还好啦
Ah, it wasn't so bad.
我又一次开车去肯塔基州送药
I once drove to Kentucky to deliver a dose.
那个病人活下来了吗
Did that patient make it?
没有
Ah, afraid not.
从没想过制药公♥司♥的首席执行官会亲自送药
Never would have imagined a pharma CEO to hand-deliver medication.
我以前在大型制药公♥司♥工作了二十多年
I worked in big pharma for 20 years.
待不下去了
Couldn't take it anymore.
信不信由你 我认为患者比利润重要
Believe it or not, I put people before profit.
等等 你只卖♥♥米替福新这一种药吗
Wait, so you only supply miltefosine?
大型制药公♥司♥不卖♥♥
Big Pharma refuses.
没那么多人感染福氏纳格里阿米巴原虫
Not enough people contract Naegleria.
没有病人 没有钱赚
No patients, no money.
你怎么赚钱
How do you profit?
我不赚钱 四万八一剂
I don't. 48 grand a pop's
可以让我继续经营下去
what I need to keep the lights on and the drug stocked.
说到这个 我女儿明天结婚
Speaking of which, my daughter is getting married tomorrow.
我大概应该往回走了
I should probably get back on the road.
我应该给谁开♥发♥票
Uh, who should I, uh... invoice?
付给那个人
Hey, pay that man his...
你是送药的那个人吗
So you're the guy?
你一路从佛罗里达开过来给克劳迪娅送药吗
Drove all the way from Florida to deliver Claudia's medicine?
钱都在这了
It's all there.
给你留作记录
For your records.
-我不需要 -好
- No records. - No records.
谢谢你 凯文
Thank you, Kevin.
我衷心希望这趟行程对你来说是值得的
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表