剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
及公布所有错误率是很令人赞赏的
and publicizing all error rates are really admirable.
等等 在医院外公布吗
Wait. Publicizing outside the walls of the hospital?
对 但我认为只要我们撑过透明化策略
Yeah, but I think once we get through those lawsuits
带来的诉讼 我们会
that that transparency causes, we'll be...
-诉讼 -对 诉讼
- Lawsuits? - Yeah, lawsuits.
但查斯汀能撑过的 而且甚至
But Chastain can weather those, and maybe, you know,
-有可能摆脱坏名声 -对 当然
- even get ahead of the bad publicity. - Right, of course.
我们能把它转化成能利用的条件
You know, we can spin it into something we can make use of.
是这样的 卡佛医生要求的薪资非常高
You know, here's the thing, Dr. Carver's very expensive.
我认为我得去检查
And I think I'm gonna have to take a look
预算 我不确定查斯汀
at the budget. I'm not sure that Chastain
现在能提供诱人的待遇
can afford to make a competitive offer at this time.
太遗憾了
That's a pity.
马歇尔 我没想到会在这里遇到你
Marshall. I didn't expect to see you here.
我跟亨特医生还有事情没谈完
I had some unfinished business with Dr. Hunter.
我希望是好消息
Well, good news, I hope.
事实上 我不会投资查斯汀了
Actually, I won't be investing in Chastain after all.
这间医院不适合我投资
It's just not the right fit for me.
真遗憾
Well, that's a shame,
你没办法在浪费大家时间之前
that you couldn't have come to that conclusion
就下这个结论
before wasting everybody's time.
我很感谢你付出时间款待我 克莱尔
I appreciate your time and hospitality, Claire.
你知道霍金斯医生在哪吗
You wouldn't by chance know where Dr. Hawkins is?
康莱德·霍金斯
Conrad Hawkins?
我确定他在五楼
I'm sure he's on the fifth floor.
我可以请一位护士呼叫他
I can have one of the nurses page him.
我之前不知道你俩认识
I wasn't aware you were acquainted.
他是我儿子 失陪了
He's my son. Excuse me.
你之前知道吗
Did you know?
不知道
No idea.
不管怎样 都不影响结果
Eh, regardless, makes no difference.
当然有影响
Of course it does.
现在拒绝很可能之后会同意
A "No" now could very well be a "Yes" later.
-你还没看到我施展魔法呢 -你就做梦吧
- You haven't seen me work my magic. - Yeah, dream on.
我一收到你的留言就赶回来了
Hey. I rushed back as soon as I got your message.
发生什么事
What's going on?
你是对的
You were right.
我只是 我不敢相信这件事
I ju-I just... I-I can't believe this.
太疯狂了
It's crazy.
骨髓移植 还有莉莉的合并症
That transplant... with Lily's comorbidities.
好 戴文 你讲话得小声点
All right, Devon. I need you to keep your voice down.
直接告诉我发生什么事
Just tell me exactly what happened.
好 我瞒着琳重新检测了莉莉的血常规
Okay, I reran a full blood panel on Lily without telling Lane.
化验报告显示她的肾脏正在衰竭
And the lab showed that her kidneys are failing.
这表示她现在
Which means she's not eligible
不适合进行骨髓移植
for a bone marrow transplant right now.
琳只是假装她诊所的某个员工犯了错
Lane just played it off like somebody at her clinic made a mistake,
但我不知道
but I don't know...
她一定早就知道了 对吧
She had to have known, right?
为什么琳还要进行骨髓移植
Why would Lane proceed with the transplant?
钱 谈到医疗费 骨髓移植就像是
Money. Bone marrow transplants are the Super Bowl
癌症治疗的超级碗
of cancer treatments when it comes to billing.
莉莉本可能会死
Lily would have died.
你是对的
You were right.
我们必须做些什么来对抗琳
We have to do something about Lane.
BGM: Blood of My Blood by Scriptonite & Tricky
♪ Blood of my blood ♪
♪ Flesh of flesh ♪
♪ You only want over them cash... ♪
不管你在跟医院做什么生意
Let's just try to stay out of each other's way
我们就试着跟彼此保持距离吧
while you're doing whatever business with the hospital.
我不会投资这间医院
I'm not investing in the hospital.
实际上 我从没打算投资
Truth is, I never was.
我只是在做些侦察工作而已
I was just doing some recon, that's all.
侦察什么
Recon for what?
我要开一间小型私人医院
I'm opening a small private hospital.
我希望它成为一间开创性医院
What I hope will be the first of many.
我不只希望你在那里工作
And I don't just want you to work there.
我希望你经营它
I want you to run it...
当然是在你完成最后这一年住院医师的训练后
...after you finish this final year of residency, of course.
-什么 -听我说完
- What? - Just hear me out.
你可以做你喜欢做的事
You can do what you love to do.
与病患互动 同时以你的方式训练医生
Interact with the patients while training your doctors your way,
不用为各种繁文缛节操心
without all of this bureaucratic mess over your head.
你试图花钱来重新参与我的人生吗
You trying to buy your way back into my life again?
或许是吧 重点是
Maybe I am. The point is,
这对你来说很重要
this is something that's important to you,
帮助你获得这种生活对我来说很重要
and it's important to me to help you get it.
康莱德 我正在努力
Conrad, I am trying.
我不需要你现在回答我
I-I don't need an answer right now.
但考虑一下吧
Just think about it.
等你准备好了就跟我联络
You know how to reach me when you're ready.
♪ Blood of my blood, flesh of flesh ♪
♪ You only want over them cash ♪
♪ Only want what I can't feel ♪
他是谁
Who's that?
我父亲
My father.
♪ I'm still I'm proud, proud ♪
你父亲
Your father?
♪ Flesh of flesh ♪
♪ You only want over... ♪
我们难道不讨论这件事吗
Are we really not gonna talk about this?
不 不讨论
No, we're not.
晚点见
I'll see you later.
跟我谈谈
Hey. Talk to me.
别这样 别瞒着我
Don't do this. Don't shut me out.
听着 如果你在意裘德
Look, if this is about Jude...
妮珂 你不用解释 那是你的生活
Nic, no explanation necessary. It's your life.
康莱德
Conrad...
你告诉过我很多次 我们已经分手了
You told me repeatedly that this thing was over between us.
我之前不肯听进去
I just didn't want to hear it.
这是我的问题
That's on me.
♪ Blood of my blood, flesh of flesh ♪
♪ You only want over them cash ♪
♪ Only want what I can't feel ♪
♪ I'm still proud, proud. ♪
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表