剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
Vestigial organs...
你在说什么
What are you rambling about?
就像阑尾
You know, like the appendix.
5%的人切了阑尾 却一点也不心疼
The one in 20 people who have it removed don't even miss it.
它在人体内已经毫无用处了
Serves absolutely no purpose in the human body anymore.
就像查斯汀的一些医生
Like certain doctors here at Chastain.
你以为我不敢动你吗
You really think you're untouchable, don't you?
你给一位已经营养不良的人
What I think is you gave an already malnourished patient
开准备药液 让他的低钠血症恶化
a prep solution that exacerbated his existing hyponatremia.
他在抽搐的时候 却不见你人影
And when he started seizing, you were nowhere to be found.
他现在情况稳定了 不是吗
He's stable now, isn't he?
多亏我的实习医生
Thanks to my intern.
好 给他插鼻胃管
Good. Get an NG tube in there.
这样或许我们可以直接从消化系统入手
We should be able to get the solution straight
找到解决方法
into the digestive system that way.
你想让奈杰尔受插管的痛苦
You want to put Nigel through
就为了做个测试
a nasogastric tube insertion just for a test?
如果这样可以尽快找到他痛苦的病因
If it means getting to the root of his pain sooner than later,
那么 是的 我打算这么做
then, yes, I do.
听着 我想要帮助病人
Look, I'm trying to help the patient.
那你为什么不试着听听病人的陈述呢
Then why don't you try actually listening to him?
你将阿提巴带回他的家人身边 干得不错
You did a good thing getting Atiba to his family.
至少他暂时安全了
At least he's safe for one night.
很抱歉我那时对你颇有微词
I'm sorry I judged you.
我没意识到你说我坏话
I didn't realize you judged me.
我在心里说了
It was all in my inner monologue.
了解
Good to know.
我希望也有人为我妹妹做同样的事
I would've wanted someone to do the same for my sister.
那会她经常夜不归宿
There were many nights she didn't make it home.
但是她现在已经戒酒一年了
But she's been sober for a year now.
所以 你现在和裘德搞在一起吗
So, you're sleeping with Jude now?
什么 为什么这么说
What? Why would you say that?
我很擅长观察肢体语言
I'm really good at reading body language.
我的意思是 他很有魅力人又好
I mean, look, the guy's attractive and he's nice...
更有安全感 和一个我们都认识的某人相比
And safe, compared to someone else we know.
听着 裘德和我只是好朋友
Look, Jude and I are just becoming better friends.
好吧
All right.
那么我猜
So I guess that means
我和康莱德也可以成为「好朋友」了 是吗
I can become "Better friends" with Conrad now, right?
我开玩笑呢
I was joking.
抱歉 我还没到
I-I'm sorry. I'm still running late.
什么 你在哪 我十分钟之内赶到
What? Where are you? I'll be there in less than ten minutes.
我需要载我过去 立刻
I need you to drop me at my place, right away.
好 当然
Yeah, sure.
你干什么去
What are you doing?
威尔莫特让我给奈杰尔插鼻胃管
Wilmot ordered me to put an NG tube in Nigel.
想不到啊
What a surprise.
他可以把我们两个人都从这个项目中踢出去
He could have us both cut from the program.
有点胆子 你初生牛犊不怕虎的气势去哪了
Man up. Where's all that bravado you had on independence day?
忘了你说过「有人做错了
What happened to "When someone's wrong,
我会第一个说出来」吗
I'll be the first one to tell 'em"?
我不确定威尔莫特是错的
I'm not so sure Wilmot's wrong.
滚开
Get out of my way.
让我来做吧 是我应得的
Let me have it. I deserve it.
当你要求给你二十四小时
When you asked for 24 hours,
我没意识到这会令我离死亡更进一步
I didn't realize it would put me closer to planning my own funeral.
你说你可以帮我
You said you could help me.
现在我比入院时还要糟糕
Now I'm worse off than when I came in.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
你是对的 我本该保护好你
You're right. I should have done a better job protecting you.
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
相信
Yes.
天知道为什么
God knows why.
把衣服穿上
Put your clothes on.
我应该知道你在干什么吗
Do I want to know what you're doing?
威尔莫特不能在一个他找不见的病人身上做试验
Wilmot can't test a patient he can't find.
米娜 出什么事了
Mina, what's going on?
谢谢载我过来
Thanks for the ride.
非常抱歉 我们本来想在家里等你的
I'm so sorry. We tried to wait for you at home.
不 是我的错 我路上耽搁了
No, it's my fault. I was delayed.
她一直呕吐 从来没这么严重
She won't stop throwing up. It's never been this bad.
这些症状一年内会反复出现
These episodes can recur multiple times a year.
-肚子疼吗 -是的 非常疼
- Any abdominal pain? - Yes. A lot.
好了 好了 宝贝
Here you go. Here you go, baby.
-告诉我有多疼 一到十级 -十
- Tell me the pain, one to ten. - Ten.
你跟我进来了
You followed me?
你电♥话♥里好像很紧急 我想着我能帮上什么忙
That call sounded urgent. I thought I could help.
米娜 发生什么了
Mina, what is going on in here?
头疼吗
Do you have any pain in your head?
只是肚子疼
Just my stomach.
我需要一片昂丹西酮
I need one tablet of ondansetron.
右边最底下的抽屉里
Bottom drawer to the right.
还要我包里的一升静脉输液袋
And one liter bag of IV fluid from my backpack.
你就干站在那里还是要帮忙
Are you just going to stand there or are you going to help?
米娜 这些是医院里的东西吗
Mina, are these from Chastain?
好吧
Okay
所以这是我还没做过的那个测试吗
So this is the one test I haven't had.
但是 说真的 我们在这干什么
But, seriously, what are we doing here?
我给你藏了个不愿露面的新医生
I'm hiding you a new doctor no voluntarily show their face.
医院的等候室吗
A hospital waiting room?
棒极了
That is brilliant.
真是我职业生涯的悲惨写照
And a damn sad commentary on my profession.
所以你有什么计划
So what's the plan be on hiding?
我准备倾听
I'm gonna listen,
我看过了你所有的病历
I reviewed all your medical records.
现在 我想直接听你说你的病史
Now, I want your patient history directly from you.
不管多小的细节 都讲给我听
Doesn't matter how small the detail, bore me with it.
你废了这么大劲 就是为了聊天
You went to all this trouble, and all we gonna do is talk?
病人的阐述胜过所有测试
Patients's words over tests.
90%的可能性你会得到需要的答案
90% the time you'll get answers you need.
或许吧
Maybe.
我得说你知道我想要的是什么
I have to say you know what I expect.
我知道你想要什么
I got what you expected.
实话说 少点暖心 多点自负
Frankly, less warmth, more ego.
他们有你做主任真是幸运 我知道他们喜欢你
They are so lucky to have you as the chief, I know they appreciate you.
您过奖了
You're kind.
但我可以告诉你他们真正喜欢的是自治
But I can tell you what they do appreciate is atonomy,
超长的的手术时间
and extensive OR time,
还有 最喜欢的是
and, for the best to the best,
成为布莱克本俱乐部的一员
this membership in the Blackburn Club.
在查斯汀工作有很多福利
A lot of benefits to working here at Chastain.
这儿是个好地方
It's a great place to be.
我很好奇
I'm curious.
你手术失误和并发症的几率是多少
how are your surgical error and complication rates?
什么
Excuse me?
我因为一些原因要离开圣格雷斯医院了
Well, I'm leaving St. Grace for a bunch of reasons,
并且 说实话 问责是个大问题
and, to be honest, accountability's a big one.
因为针对于手术失误率的追查
They refused to even consider my recommendations
他们甚至拒绝考虑我的推荐
for tracking surgical error rates, among other things.
所 所以你想要找的
Well, so-so what you're looking for
是一所愿意接受这些失误的医院
is a place that's willing to embrace that.
透明度和问责制强迫我们取出糟粕
Transparency and accountability force us to weed out the bad
取其精华
and grow the good.
圣格雷斯医院的某个医生每次做分流术
This one doctor at St. Grace had patients die
病人都会因并发症死亡
from complications every time he did a bypass.
几乎没人注意
No one even noticed.
除了我 我注意到了
Except me. I noticed.
真令人难以置信
That's incredible.
我告诉你 就像他们说的
I'm telling you, it's like they say, you know,
真♥相♥永远不会传出手术室
the truth never gets out of the OR.
你还真是令人惊讶不断
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表