剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
「住院医师」前情回顾
Previously on The Resident...
你手术失误和并发症的几率是多少
How are your surgical error and complication rates?
透明度和问责制
Transparency and accountability
强迫我们取出糟粕 取其精华
force us to weed out the bad and grow the good.
你今天感觉怎样 莉莉
How you doing today, Lily?
其他医生都没发现时
Dr. Hunter caught my cancer
亨特医生就发现我有癌症了
when other doctors missed it.
她是我唯一信任的人
She's the only person that I trust.
在这段时期
As of this moment,
你不会再被指派照顾我的任何一位病患
you are no longer going to be assigned to any of my patients.
莉莉·肯德尔
阿糖胞苷
别担心 别担心
Oh, don't worry about it. Don't worry...
让路 让路
Hey, move, move, move!
天啊
Oh, God...
撑住 就快到亚特兰大综合医院了
Hang on, we're almost at Atlanta General.
不 不去亚特兰大综合医院
No, not Atlanta General.
去查斯汀公园纪念医院
Chastain Park.
找霍金斯医生 我要找康莱德·霍金斯
Dr. Hawkins. I want Conrad Hawkins!
慢慢呼吸 慢慢呼吸
Breathe slow, breathe slow.
怎么了
What's going on?
莉莉惊恐发作
Lily's having a panic attack.
她有点换气过度
She's hyperventilating a little bit.
-她的手指和脚趾没感觉了 -捧起手掌
- She can't feel her fingers and toes. - Cup your hands.
慢慢地朝掌心呼气
Breathe into them slowly.
她刚在琳的诊所输过液
She just had an infusion at Lane's clinic.
天啊 这次的化疗很猛烈
Oh, God. The chemo was so strong this time.
我感觉就要死了
I think it's gonna kill me.
她差点就给我做骨髓移植了
I mean, she almost gave me that bone marrow transplant.
我也活不下去 对吧
I wouldn't have survived it, right?
有可能活不了 因为你的肾脏受损了
Probably not, because your kidneys were impaired.
但她之前说只有那样才能救我的命
But she said it was the only way to save my life,
现在又说
and-and now she's saying
最后一轮化疗可以治好我
that this last round of chemo could cure me,
但这两种情况都不是真的 对吧
but... both those things can't be true, can they?
莉莉 记得我说过要你去看别的医生吗
Lily, remember when I suggested you get a second opinion?
现在依然可以
You can still do it
换个肿瘤医生 查查你的病例
a different oncologist can examine your whole case
确定你服用的药品和剂量都没问题
and make sure the doses and drugs you're getting are appropriate
妮珂可以给你转诊
Nic can give you a referral.
她跟着一位优秀的肿瘤医生 欧斯德医生
She worked for a great oncologist, Dr. Osder.
对 我可以把命都托付给她
Yes, and I would trust her with my life.
她仔细谨慎 聪明机智
She's careful, conservative, brilliant.
你要是愿意 我现在就可以给她打电♥话♥
And I can call her right now if you want.
我得去急诊室了
They need me in the ER.
有我在
I've got her.
三十五岁女性 右下腹剧烈疼痛
35-year-old female with severe right-lower quadrant
晨起开始呕吐
abdominal pain and vomiting since this morning.
心动过速 大汗
She's tachy and diaphoretic.
-带她去创伤二室 -凯瑟琳
- Let's move her to Trauma Two. - Catherine?
康莱德
Conrad?
-什么情况 -可能是阑尾炎
- What do we got? - Could be an appy?
不 她高中就动过阑尾手术
No, she had her appendix out in high school.
凯瑟琳
Catherine?
脉搏微弱 但还摸得到
Pulse is weak, but it's still there.
-好 -可能疼痛刺♥激♥到了迷走神经
- All right. - Probably vagalled from the pain.
补液一升 测血糖
Bolus her a liter and send a GI panel
检查红细胞压积和心电图
with a stat hematocrit and EKG.
-好 -康莱德
- Right away. - Conrad...
康莱德
Conrad?
已售
惠特莫尔房♥地♥产♥
谢谢你从收♥容♥所♥把它们接过来
Thank you so much for picking these guys up from the shelter.
天啊 真可爱
Oh, my gosh, they're adorable.
看看这些可爱的小脸蛋 谁能抵抗得了
Look at these little faces-- how can you resist?
我不喜欢狗
I'm not a dog person.
也不喜欢猫
Or a cat person.
也不喜欢人
Or a people person.
但小儿科的孩子们肯定会爱死它们的
But the kids in pediatric are going to love them.
-你也知道啊 -是啊
- Hey, you got that? - Yeah.
好了 小家伙们
All right you guys.
各位
Guys...
-看 是狗狗 -小狗狗
- Look, a dog! - A puppy!
我想要只小狗狗
I want a puppy.
各位
Hey, guys,
你们得轻轻地 温柔地抱小狗们
I want you to be really, really, really gentle with the puppies, okay?
这是我的
This is mine.
这是甜甜圈
Here's Donut.
-狗狗 狗狗 -温柔点
- Doggy, doggy, doggy! - Be gentle.
-这是软糖豆 -软糖豆 布朗尼
- I have Jellybean. - And Jellybean, Brownie.
-你们想要布朗尼吗 -我想抱它
- Do you guys want Brownie? - I want to hold him.
是吗 好 给你抱抱
You do? Okay, you can take it.
这是小饼干 好了 给你
This is Cookie. Yeah, there you go.
它是小救星
That's Lifesaver.
是啊 它们好小只啊
Yeah, they're little.
谢谢
Thank you.
软糖豆
Jellybean!
瞧它耷拉着小脑袋
Oh, see hold his head down.
软糖豆
Jellybean!
-它亲你了 -软糖豆
- Oh. You got kissed. - Jellybean.
真乖
So serious.
别掉下去了
Oh, don't fall.
我都快高血糖了 画面太甜蜜了
I'm getting hyperglycemic. Too much sugar.
走吧 太感谢了
Go, and thank you so much.
没事 它们有时会低声咆哮
That's okay. They growl sometimes.
-是吗 -好了 记得要抱稳...
- Yeah? - Okay, remember to hold it...
瞧 就是这样 像这样抱起它
There, you see. Lift him back over this way.
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness.
你要去哪呀 小可爱
What are you doing here, you little darling?
准备好去院子里透透气了吗 埃德娜
Ready to get some fresh air in the courtyard, Edna?
我今天想回自己的病房♥ 哈罗德
Oh, I'd rather just go to my room today, Harold.
不行 医生有令
Can't do. Doctor's orders.
瞧瞧它的小脸蛋
Look at this face, though.
我太喜欢这只了
I want this one so much.
-五只都可以领养 -五只啊
- All five are available for adoption. - Five.
我只看到了四只
I only see four.
小救星 软糖豆 布朗尼 甜甜圈
Lifesaver, Jellybean, Brownie, Donut.
小饼干去哪了
Where's Cookie?
小饼干去哪了
Where's Cookie?
小饼干
Cookie!
我去走廊看看
I'm gonna check the hallway.
你看好这里 好吗
You're in charge, okay?
小饼干去哪了
Where is Cookie?!
会找到它的 会找到它的 会找到它的
We'll find her. We'll find her. We'll find her.
小饼干 小饼干
Cookie! Cookie!
她刚才快速注射过液体 我们应该加大用药
She had rapid infusion, but I think we should up her meds.
好 可以
Okay. Good.
增加到五百毫克
Maybe up to 500 milligrams?
好 可以
Yeah, that would work.
我担心的是
What's concerning me is...
欢迎醒来
Welcome back.
你刚刚疼晕了
You fainted from the pain.
给你注射了吗♥啡♥ 应该会好受点
We've given you some morphine. You should be feeling better.
感谢上帝你在这
Thank heavens you were here.
有多久了 十年了吗
What has it been? Like, ten years?
十一年了
Eleven.
不是我有意在数
Not that I'm counting.
我上个月刚搬回亚特兰大
I just moved back to Atlanta last month.
听说你在这上班
I heard that you were, um, working here.
什么时候开始疼的
When did the pain start?
断断续续疼了有一个月
It's been off and on for about a-a month.
我一直吃不下什么东西
I haven't been able to keep anything down,
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表