剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
「住院医师」前情回顾
Previously on The Resident...
大家都同意
We can all agree
-是因为七氟醚剂量没用对 -绝不会出问题
- it was the misdosed sevo. - That's never gonna fly.
我帮你瞒过去了 这次不行
I covered for you. Not this time.
我们无力再承担一桩诉讼了
We cannot handle one more lawsuit.
我给每个手术室的摄像头
I have installed recording devices
都安装了记录程序
on every camera in every OR.
不管形势好坏
Doctors must support each other
医生都要相互支持
through good times and bad.
死亡时间 21点58分
Time of death, 21:58
我不明白
I don't understand.
昨晚我值完夜班她还好好的
She was stable last night when I left my shift.
我回家了 丢下她一个人
I went home, I left her alone.
我该待在这的
I should have stayed here.
妙手仁心
Healing hands and the spirit of care.
查斯汀纪念医院
Chastain Memorial Hospital.
见证奇迹之地
Incredible things are happening here.
开玩笑吧
You got to be kidding me.
奇迹
Incredible things?
米娜让我来找你
Mina told me to find you.
贝尔医生刚开始给你的病患做脂肪瘤切除术
Dr. Bell just started the lipoma excision on your patient.
-不是该特纳做吗 -对
- Turner was scheduled for that. - Yeah.
他请病假了 肠胃感冒
He's out sick. Stomach flu.
等等 是提杰的手术
Wait, that's TJ's surgery.
他不是对胶乳过敏吗
Doesn't he have a latex sensitivity?
对 我得去看看他和贝尔
You're right. I need to check on him, and Bell.
你的脚踝今天可悠着点
Go easy on your ankle today.
脚踝怎么了
What ankle?
...仁心
...the spirit of care.
查斯汀纪念医院
Chastain Memorial Hospital.
见证奇迹之地
Incredible things are happening here.
镊子
Pickups.
给他五单位咪唑啉
Give him five, imidazoline.
有人看过医院的新宣传片了吗
Anyone seen the new hospital promo?
我看过了
Oh, I saw it.
你太棒了 贝尔医生
You're fantastic, Dr. Bell.
那你呢 奥卡福医生
What about you, Dr. Okafor?
视频里有你
You're in it.
缝线
Silk.
还要多久
How much longer?
就差缝合了
Just have to close up.
后面有点出血
Some bleeding posteriorly.
知道 我能搞定
Yeah, I got it.
电灼
Cautery.
设成40/40混切
Set the 40/40 blend point.
糟糕
Damn it.
关掉氧气 我不能脏了手
Shut off the oxygen. Look, I got to keep sterile
还得缝合病患 关掉氧气
so I can close the patient. Get the O2 off!
无胶乳手术室
-取下氧气罩 -拿掉手术被单
- Get that O2 mask off. - Rip the drapes down.
被单下可能有更多氧气
More oxygen might be hiding beneath them.
米娜 赶紧消毒
Hey, Mina, I need you sterile.
保罗 保罗 用呼吸气囊给他通气
Paul. Paul, I need you to bag him.
伤口还没缝上 得遮住切口
It's still open. I got to cover the incision.
不能让他体温过低
Can't let him get hypothermic.
谁去把喷水器关掉啊
Someone get those sprinklers turned off!
见证奇迹之地
Incredible things are happening here.
抱歉久等了 奈文护士
Sorry for the wait, Nurse Nevin.
索普女士可以见你了
Ms. Thorpe can see you now.
请进
Please, come in.
-这位是风控主任约书华·威廉姆斯 -你好
- This is Joshua Williams, head of risk management. - Hi.
出什么事了
Um, what is this about?
很遗憾 有个坏消息 请坐
Unfortunately, we have some bad news. Please.
莉莉的家人因她的非正常死亡要起诉医院
Lily's family is suing the hospital for wrongful death.
查斯汀公园纪念医院
起诉名单里有你
And you're named in the suit.
我不明白
Uh, I don't understand.
-只有我吗 -不
- Just me? - No.
但风控部门还要自己调查
However, risk management has to do their investigation,
在调查结束前 只能让你停止管理病人
and until its over, we have to ask you to stop seeing patients.
莉莉的尸检有结果了吗
Has Lily's autopsy come back?
调查时我们会严查每一个细节
We'll go over all the details during the investigation.
索普女士
Ms. Thorpe.
手术室出了意外
There's been an emergency in the OR.
一名病患着火了
A patient caught fire.
你闯的祸够多了 你不用再管了
You've done enough damage, I've got it from here.
我是他的外科医生 你是内科医生
I'm his surgeon, you're an internist.
你来手术楼层干什么
What are you even doing on the OR floor?
他对胶乳过敏
He had a latex allergy.
我只是再次检查没有遗漏什么
I was double-checking nothing was missed.
-我们采取了恰当措施 -怎么了
- The proper precautions were taken. - What happened?
你的首席外科医生刚点着了一名病患
Your chief of surgery just set a patient on fire.
我受够你了 跟你没完
Look, I've just had it. I've had it with you!
-无时无刻不在挑衅我 -现在别吵
- Challenging me at every corner. - Not now.
霍金斯医生 去重症监护室
Dr. Hawkins, go to the ICU;
贝尔医生借一步说话
Dr. Bell, a word.
里面发生了什么
What the hell happened in there?
不清楚 但不是我的错
Well, it's unclear, but it wasn't my fault.
就像周先生术后出血也不是你的错吗
Oh, just like Mr. Zhou's post-op bleeding wasn't your fault?
不管你自以为知道了什么
I don't know what you think you know.
知道吗 我在每间手术室都安了记录程序
You know what I know? Is that I have recording devices in every OR,
我会查清楚火是谁引起的
so I'm gonna find out exactly what caused that fire.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 手术很成功
Yeah, the surgery went perfectly.
我...肿瘤切除了
I... the resection was done.
我...在缝合时 然后
And I-I was, I was closing, and then...
不怪你
You're not to blame.
我是说医生跟后勤人员一样...
I mean, doctors are only as good as our support staff...
我每台手术都会用电灼
I use a cautery in every surgery.
之前从没发生过
This has never happened before.
别担心 真♥相♥会大白的
Don't worry, the truth will come out.
真♥相♥是我脱不了关系 看着像我♥操♥作失误
The truth-- it's relative. It-it looks like my fault.
最坏的情况也只是医院跟病患和解
Worst case, the hospital settles with the patient.
那又会打官司
That's a-- like, another lawsuit.
伦道夫
Randolph.
董事会敬重你
The board reveres you.
你不会有事的
You will survive this.
我们不会有事的
We will survive this.
共同面对
Together.
我支持你
I'm on your side.
永远别忘了
Never forget that.
最后 见过病患之后
And finally, all charting must be done immediately
必须立即写好病历
after you see the patient.
我之前在急诊室干过 欧文
I've worked in the ER before, Irving.
你是今年实习转到了急诊室
This is your intern year rotation in the ER.
今天你就跟我们一样
Today, you're one of us.
先从内科医生熟悉的活干起吧
Let's start with something closer to home for an internist.
一份绝妙的神秘诊断 大侦探
A nice mystery diagnosis, Sherlock.
奥利维亚·谭吗
Hi, Olivia Tan?
戴文·普瓦什医生
I'm Dr. Devon Pravesh.
你为什么来医院呢
What brings you in today?
我今早用漱口水漱口时
I was gargling with mouthwash this morning,
不小心吞了些进去
and I accidentally swallowed some.
所以就打给了毒性控制中心
So I called poison control,
他们说没什么好担心的
and they told me it was nothing to worry about,
但我觉得他们只是想挂我电♥话♥
but I think they were just trying to get me off the phone.
我经常漱口
I gargle a lot.
有助于我排便
It helps with my bowel movements.
肯定是结膜炎
Got to be conjunctivitis.
或者带状疱疹
Or shingles.
黑色素瘤
Melanoma?
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表