剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
「住院医师」前情回顾
Previously on The Resident...
很明显 你俩有一腿
Clearly, you two are sleeping together.
她一定很棒 因为你要和我较量
She must be amazing, for you to take me on.
布拉德利 终于能回家了是吧
Finally get to go home, Bradley?
是啊 终于
Finally, yes.
等不及回家 然后睡个觉
I can't wait to get home and then sleep.
你认为省钱比病人安全更重要吗
So, you chose saving money over patients' safety?
我们的首席执行官得先是名医生
Our CEO needs to be a doctor.
克莱尔要见我
Claire wanted to see me?
首席执行官现在可以见你了
The CEO will see you now.
贝尔医生
Dr. Bell?
你在医院工作很久了
You've been with us a long time.
所以我难以开口
It's difficult for me to tell you this.
妮珂 我听说了
Nic, I heard.
这还没有结束
This isn't over yet.
♪ Runnin' through emergency rooms ♪
BGM: You Don't Get Me High Anymore by Phantogram
♪ Spinning wheels and ceiling fans ♪
♪ My handshake, cellophane, landscape ♪
♪ Mannequin fakin' it the best I can ♪
♪ Cadillac, Cadillac red ♪
♪ No hands on the steering wheel ♪
♪ I'm crushing this save-a-ho puppet show ♪
♪ UFO obliterate the way I feel ♪
♪ Walk with me to the end ♪
♪ Stare with me into the abyss ♪
起了吗
起了 在干活了
♪ Nothing is fun ♪
关于琳的过去有新发现了
♪ Not like before ♪
♪ You don't get me high anymore ♪
晚点打给你
安东尼·尤恩医生
著名肿瘤专家完成试验
♪ Nothing is fun ♪
曾就职于亨特癌症中心
♪ Not like before ♪
田纳西州 纳什维尔
♪ You don't get me high anymore ♪
♪ Anymore ♪
♪ You don't get me high anymore ♪
♪ Anymore ♪
首席执行官专用车位
♪ You don't get me high anymore ♪
最好别又要我去看某个成人的屁♥股♥
This better not involve another grown man's ass.
-我说真的 -别胡闹了
- I'm serious. - Don't be ridiculous.
是有个人的鸡鸡断了
It's a guy with a broken weenie.
我去呼叫做手术 你去帮他入院
I'm paging surgery, but you need to admit him.
为什么 欧文 为什么
Why? Irving, why?
因为我是列农 你是麦卡特尼
Because I'm Lennon and you're not McCartney.
披头士乐队的两位创作搭档
但你也可能是
But you could be.
可能是洋子
Could be Yoko.
而且太好玩了
Oh, and it's just too much fun.
兄弟 引爆
Dudes! Fire in the hole.
我死了 你们好啊
I'm dead. What up?
-你还好吧 -老样子
- What's up with you? - Nothing much.
又一次残暴大夜班后喘口气而已
Just catching my second wind after another brutal all-nighter.
手上拿的什么 宝贝
What you got there, D-Bear?
帮欧文处理断掉的鸡鸡
Helping Irving with a broken weenie.
好的 那这事怎么样
Oh, heck yes. But what about this, huh?
不如帮帮我
What about helping me out
解决我跟你说过的四人约会
with that double date we were talking about?
挑个日子
Pick a night.
我也想 但很抱歉 但我很忙
I will. Sorry. I've been slammed.
-你也知道这边什么情况 -别拿这个搪塞我
- You know how it is around here. - Don't you burn me on this.
-想追诺丽 -诺丽 我们的诺丽吗
- Trying to woo Noni. - Noni? Our Noni?
-性感诺丽 -就是她
- Hot Noni? - The very same.
我觉得她可能想参加
I think she might be the one for all of this.
我得找个情侣后援团
So I need a wingman and a wingwoman.
你和普利娅最合适了 帮帮我
You and Priya would be perfect. Help me out.
你知道我会支持你的
You know I got your back.
忙完后呼叫我 兄弟
Page me right after this, bro.
说到约会
Speaking of dates,
-你还约了伯曼先生 -好
- you have one with Mr. Berman. - Okay.
伯曼先生
Mr. Berman.
这位是普瓦什医生
I'd like you to meet Dr. Pravesh.
今天他会照顾你
He'll be taking care of you today.
好的
So cool.
跟普瓦什医生讲讲你跟我说的吧
Now, tell Dr. Pravesh what you told me.
感觉像是筋断了
You know, it just feels like a hamstring,
但是有点...
but a little bit hi...
抱歉 兄弟 紧急情况
I'm sorry, man. This looks urgent.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
-我昏过去了吗 -对
- Did I pass out? - Yep.
能给我开点止疼药吗
Can I get some drugs for the pain?
好了
Okay.
查斯汀纪念医院
Chastain Memorial Hospital.
见证奇迹之地
Incredible things are happening here
我们有尖端技术
with our cutting-edge technology,
开创性研究
our groundbreaking research.
收好你的表情
Fix your face.
满脸写着「我要暴揍贝尔」
It says, "I'm going to pounce on Bell."
他炒了妮珂 那你要我怎么做
He fired Nic. What do you expect?
口头 或者是肢体冲突
A verbal, perhaps physical altercation
你就会立刻被解雇
resulting in your immediate termination.
-各位 -到时你就会跟妮珂
- Guys. - But then you get to live happily ever after with Nic
在某座大桥底下幸福地生活在一起
under a bridge somewhere.
你是想讽刺我吗
Was that your attempt at sarcasm?
不是想 是已经在讽刺了
It was not an attempt. It was a success.
我也想念妮珂 但她能照顾好自己
Look, I miss Nic, too, but she can take care of herself.
我再说一次
So, one more time.
收好你的表情
Fix your face.
别混球了
Don't be an ass.
各位 疯了吧
Hey, guys. Crazy times, right?
就像是...怎么了 发生了什么
It's like, what? What's even happening?
问你俩一个简单的问题
Hey, quick question for either of you...
布拉德利 我把你当成我一直想要的兄弟一样
Bradley, I love you like the little brother I always wanted,
但我现在不行
but I can't right now.
过后再说吧
Later, though.
我们一起玩 一起聊天
You and me, we are hanging and talking about,
你知道的
you know...
-闲聊 -好 对 我喜欢闲聊
- Stuff. - Okay. Yes. I love stuff.
-米娜 -跟他一样
- Mina... - What he said.
等等
Wait. Wait.
你是说我也是你一直想要的兄弟吗
Are you saying that I'm the brother that you always wanted, too?
不是这句话
Not that part.
这就是他说话的重点啊
It's like the main part.
这是新时代的开始
This is the beginning of a new era.
由查斯汀大不同界定的开始
One defined by The Chastain Difference.
作为新的首席执行官 我很感激
And, as your new CEO, I'm grateful.
很谦逊 渴望跟你们共事
I'm humble. I'm eager to work with each of you
我们共同努力
so that together...
他在说什么
What do you think he's saying?
说他很遗憾不能再在手术室害死更多人
How sorry he is he won't have time to kill any more people in the OR.
是贝尔的作风
It's Bell.
他会挤出时间的
He'll make time.
很少有事能让我彻夜难眠
You know, there are few things that keep me up at night.
但因为我的离开要让外科医生
But surgeons working overtime to fill the void
加班加点填补空缺就让我失眠了
I'll be leaving in the OR is one of them.
所以国内最具天赋的
And that's why one of the most gifted
一位心胸外科医生
cardiothoracic surgeons in the country,
AJ·奥斯汀今天将与我见面
AJ Austin, is meeting with me today
而他会选择加入查斯汀 为什么呢
and he will choose Chastain. Why?
因为他的首席执行官也是一位外科医生
Because his CEO is also a surgeon.
我可以保证这家医院的环境
And I can ensure that this hospital is a doctor...
...非常适合
...friendly...
...医生成长
...environment.
天啊 是布拉德利
Oh, my God. It's Bradley.
脉搏微弱
His pulse is thready.
麻烦...帮帮忙
We... just... some help here.
小心点 他的颈椎可能受伤了
Just carefully. He might have a C-spine injury.
天啊
Oh, God.
呼叫创伤室
Someone page Trauma!
马上拿背板和缝合包
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表