剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
双面煎 不要奶酪
Over easy, no cheese,
不要蛋黄酱 早餐三明治
no mayo, breakfast sandwich.
说得对
Good man.
第二年
Second year.
我打败了他
I broke him.
现在他是个医生了
Now he's a doctor.
你还不是
You're not.
尽管你穿上了白大褂
You got your little white coat, though.
戴着听诊器 拿着笔形手电
Your stethoscope, your penlight.
你准备好扮演医生的角色了 是吗
You're all ready to play doctor, right?
不 不 不 不 不是那样的
No, no, no, no. It's not like that.
这不是什么好笑的事
We're not laughing together.
所有你自以为知道的医学知识都是错的
Everything you thought you knew about medicine is wrong.
所有你遵守的规矩 我们会一一打破
All the rules you followed, we'll break.
我只有一条规定 涵盖了一切
I have only one rule. Covers everything.
我从不出错
I'm never wrong.
我让你干什么 你就得干什么
You do whatever the hell I tell you.
禁止提问
No questions asked.
-你现在想让我说话吗 -这就是个问题
- Do you want me to speak now? - That's a question.
不 不 不 别那么做
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Don't do that.
别这样 看着我
Don't do that. Eyes on me.
我上一个住院医有点脾气
My last resident had an attitude too,
你知道他现在在哪吗
and you know where he is now?
他在教八年级的生物 我辞了他
He's teaching eighth grade biology. I cut him.
你知道那意味着什么吗
Do you know what that means?
意味着我可以终结你的事业
It means I can end your career.
就这么简单
Just like that.
任何时间以任何理由把你从住院实习中撵走
Remove you from this residency at any time, for any reason.
如果我那么做了 没有哪个医院会要你
And if I do that, no other residency will take you.
那华贵的哈佛医学院的学位给你留下的
All you'll have left from that fancy Harvard medical school degree
只有堆积如山的债务
is a mountain of debt.
现在 我们去看看你的第一个病人
Now, let's meet your first patient.
他是多布罗斯拉夫
This is Dobroslav.
他是克罗地亚人 不说英语
He's Croatian, speaks no English.
他有严重的马尾神经综合征 我们该注意什么
He has severe cauda equina syndrome. What are we worried about?
-早期瘫痪 -你好 伙计
- Early paralysis. - Hey, man.
瘫痪的最初征兆是什么
What's the first sign of paralysis?
肛♥门♥括约肌张力
Anal tone.
把你的手指插♥进♥他屁♥股♥里
Stick your finger up his ass.
常规操作是先做一个核磁共振
Normal procedure is to get an MRI.
多谢你告诉我常规操作是什么
Thank you so much for telling me about normal procedure.
核磁共振得好几个小时
An MRI would take hours
并且会耽误激素治疗和手术
and delay steroid treatment and surgery,
而两者都可能会救他的命
both of which might save Dobroslav.
直肠松弛说明他的腿也快瘫痪了
A loose rectum means his legs may give out soon.
紧致的话说明没有瘫痪
Tight means there's no paralysis.
所以我们得知道他那里具体有多紧
So we need to know exactly how tight it is up there.
下午好 我们得给你做个直肠指检
Good afternoon, we need to explore your rectum.
下午好 我们得给你做个直肠指检
你觉得有多紧
How tight would you say it is?
和你的舞伴相比
Compared to your prom date.
在你能回答我的问题之前保持闭嘴
Stay like that until you can answer the question.
他是我最喜欢的医生
打扰一下 护士 我是戴文
Excuse me, nurse? Devon.
妮珂
Nic.
我需要一个新的住院医师 我的那个太难搞
I need a new resident. Mine's impossible.
-康莱德带你 -是的
- You got Conrad. - Yes, I did.
我得换个人 立刻
And I need someone else, like, now.
假设你的车子有杂音
Let's say your car has a rattle.
所以你把它交给一个汽修工
So you take it to a mechanic
那个人善良 礼貌 乐于助人
and this guy's kind, polite, eager to help.
两天整 他照书进行了所有检查
For two days, he runs every test in the book.
然后他打电♥话♥告诉你
And then he calls you and
这得花你一千美元
says it's gonna set you back a thousand bucks.
所以你透♥支♥了你的信♥用♥卡♥
So you max out your credit card
而你开车回家的时候 猜猜怎么着
and on your drive home, guess what.
怎么了
What?
你听见了一模一样的杂音
You hear the same rattle.
或者你可以把这辆一模一样的车
Or you could take the same
交给另一个汽修工
car with the same rattle to another mechanic.
而他粗鲁 轻蔑 自负
And this guy is rude, dismissive, arrogant,
但是他上紧了螺栓 消除了杂音
but he tightens a bolt, fixes the rattle,
收了你五美元 问题解决了
charges you five bucks. Problem solved.
这不一样
This is nothing like that.
不一样 因为你的车不会死
No, because your car can't end up dead.
观察和学习
Watch and learn.
康莱德就是那个上紧螺栓的人
Conrad's the guy who tightens the bolt.
四个心衰病人 简直是灾难
Four heart failure disasters.
两个直接送到病房♥ 一个脱水低温
Two went straight to the unit. One is dry and cold.
现在又有个病人
Now a new admission shows up
出现了一系列让人困惑的症状
with a bewildering array of symptoms.
你或许可以通过她鞋子上的污垢下诊断
You'd probably diagnose her by the type of dirt on her shoe.
新配对 妮珂 31岁
查斯汀公园纪念医院护士
地点 附近
花♥花♥公♥子♥ 懒汉和医生勿扰
你能不能赶快来会诊一下
Could you possibly do a quick consult?
我被拒了
I'm slammed.
我拍的这张照片
I took that photo.
罗宾逊夫人 我马上送您回房♥间
Mrs. Robinson, we're going to get you back to your room.
「花♥花♥公♥子♥ 懒汉和医生勿扰」
"No gamers, no slackers, no doctors."
说的挺清楚了
That's pretty clear.
你这次又干什么了
What did you do this time?
跟我说说那个新病人
Tell me about the new admission.
脱发 盘状皮疹 尿素氮高...
Alopecia, discoid rash, rising urea nitrogen...
狼疮
Lupus.
狼疮
Lupus.
肖医生请到人力资源部
HR to Dr. Shaw.
肖医生请到人力资源部
HR to Dr. Shaw.
你觉得你可以亲我了
You think you can just kiss me?
无论如何我都会再把你追回来
I will do whatever it takes to get you back.
把你的上衣脱掉
Take off your shirt.
我的上衣
My shirt?
我们要做的话 就得按我的方式来
If we're gonna do this, we're gonna do it my way.
还有你的裤子
And your pants.
妮珂
Nic.
妮珂
Nic.
不好玩 妮珂
Not funny. Nic.
接受化疗的急性白血病
Acute leukemic on chemo.
因为她在不自主颤抖 未婚夫就叫了救护车
Fiancé called because she was shaking uncontrollably.
她今天早上发烧 体温38.2摄氏度
Uh, she spiked a fever this morning, 100.8.
她也吐了几次 呕吐物中没有血
Also, there was some vomiting. There's no blood in it.
上次化疗在一周前
Last chemo was a week ago.
你在这里
You're here.
-我好害怕 -你在发烧
- I was scared. - Ah, you're running a fever.
只是又感染了而已
It's just another infection.
化疗仍然在损害你的免疫系统
Chemo is still crushing your immune system.
我们会重新开始用广谱抗生素
We'll get you started on broad-spectrum antibiotics again.
用醋氨酚帮你退烧
Acetaminophen to get your fever down.
从双侧手臂采血培养 做尿检
Get cultures from both arms. Urine.
她也需要头部CT
She'll need a head CT.
-好 -别担心
- Okay. - Don't worry.
我们会控制病情 让你们很快回家的
We'll get this under control. Get you both back home soon.
你会受到妥善照顾的
You're in good hands.
你们猜他在哪里念的医学院
Guess where he went to medical school.
我想他念的是哈佛医学院
I think he went to Harvard Medical School.
你念的是哈佛医学院吗
Was it Harvard Medical School?
我很确定是哈佛医学院
I'm pretty sure it was Harvard Medical School.
莉莉对我们都意义重大
Lily means a lot to all of us.
她一直以来常常进出急诊室
She's been in and out of the ER so often,
我们都很尽心尽力 但很难治疗
we're all invested, but her diagnosis is a tough one.
我要送你一件礼物 从现在起她是你的病患
I'm giving you a gift. From now on, she's your patient.
但如果你搞砸了 我会整死你
But if you screw this one up, I will wreck you.
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表