剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
Leptospirosis?
细螺旋体病是由于
Leptospirosis is contracted by swimming in water
在动物近期排泄的水里游泳造成的
in which animals have recently urinated.
你在肯尼亚漂流过吗
Have you been river rafting in Kenya?
我在网上看到亚马逊一个工厂的工人
Well, I read online that there was a factory worker in Arizona
喝了一罐被老鼠尿污染的苏打水染上了这种病
who got it when he drank from a rat-urine contaminated soda can.
那你有没有喝过亚马逊工厂里被污染的汽水呢
Did you drink from a contaminated soda can in a factory in Arizona?
还有一种可能
There's one more possibility.
这种皮疹会不会是淋巴瘤引起的
Can this rash be caused by lymphoma?
因为我刚刚接受了我第一轮的化疗
Because I just had my first round of chemo.
化疗 你接受过化疗
Chemo? You had chemo?
是的
Mm-hmm.
谁确诊你为淋巴瘤的
Who diagnosed you with lymphoma?
琳·亨特医生
Dr. Lane Hunter.
康莱德 他在哪
Hey. Conrad, where is he?
在那边
Over there.
康莱德 看看这个
Hey, Conrad. Look at this.
奈文 妮珂莱特 走吧
Nevin, Nicollete. Let's go.
-去哪 -快点
- Where to? - Just hurry up.
快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on.
你男朋友说你是个护士
Your boyfriend said you're a nurse.
他不是我男朋友
He's not my boyfriend.
好吧 或许算是吧
Well, maybe he is.
我看见他了
I saw him.
这里有点问题需要你
Nice problem you got there.
走吧
Let's go.
她叫珍妮
Name's Jenny.
她已经像这样三十分钟了
She's been like that for the last 30 minutes.
人有些晕 说不了话
Confused, can barely speak.
开始的时候 她头晕得厉害
And when it started, she got really light-headed.
她不是我女朋友
She's not my girlfriend.
好吧 或许算是吧
Well, maybe she is.
听起来像低血糖
Sounds like low blood sugar.
低血糖
Hypoglycemia.
珍妮 你有糖尿病吗
Are you diabetic, Jenny?
你有在服用任何新药物吗
Are you taking any new medication?
抗生素
Antibiotics.
鼻窦感染
A sinus infection.
复方新诺明 这是一种磺胺药
SMX-TMP. It's a sulfa drug.
磺胺药有时会让身体
Sulfa drugs can sometimes make the body
制♥造♥过多胰岛素 这很罕见但仍可能发生
produce too much insulin. It's rare, but it happens.
你需要葡萄糖
You need glucose.
你有任何含糖食物吗 有糖果吗
Do you have anything sugary? Any candy?
-我有橙汁 -很好
- I have orange juice. - Perfect.
你会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
你只需要换一种药
You just have to get your prescription changed
然后去看看医生
and then maybe go see a doctor.
这可能是肾脏问题
It could be a kidney issue.
那应该有帮助
That should help.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这也是我要说的
What she said.
还有你可以离开了
Oh, and you're free to go.
-什么 -你被保释了
- What? - You made bail.
我们去拿你的衣服 让你离开这里吧
Let's get you your clothes and get you out of here.
你出来了吗
对
有急事 马上来查斯汀
极度高风险
Extremely high risk.
是那种「一出血就死在手术台上」的高风险
As in "Bleed out, die on the table" high risk.
即使你成功进入胸腔
Even if you manage to get in safely,
疤痕组织也会妨碍你清楚地看到心脏
the scar tissue makes it hard to see the heart.
到那时 你有可能误伤血管
At that point, odds are you could cut the wrong vessel.
只有拥有上帝给的天赋
Only someone with a God-given talent
并且极度自负的人才会尝试
and an ego the size of Texas would try it.
你来这里做什么
Well, well, well. What do we have here?
你不是要来跟我共进午餐的吧
You're not, uh, looking to have lunch, are you?
我可不觉得你这么快就要放弃了
Because I don't believe crow is on the menu.
别发愁 公主
Don't fret, princess.
我能拯救你的病患
I can save your patient.
你知道麦卡·史蒂文斯的事
You know about Micah Stevens?
整个医院都在讨论他
Whole hospital is talking about him.
显然这位老兄有很多支持者
Apparently, the brother has quite a fan base.
我跟三位顶尖心胸外科医生谈过
I spoke to three top cardiothoracic surgeons
他们都说
and they all say
对麦卡动手术可能会杀死他
operating on Micah is likely to kill him.
好 你跟那些庸医谈过了
Yeah, well, you spoke to hacks.
我觉得他们连乳酪都切不好
I wouldn't trust them to cut cheese.
麦卡是一个温柔又正派的男人
Micah is a gentle, decent man,
他是一个关爱学生的好老师
a great teacher who loves his kids.
他行事非常光明磊落
He has more integrity in his little finger...
随便都好 别跟我说这些
Blah, blah, blah, spare me. Whatever.
就算他是特蕾莎修女我也不在乎
I don't care that he's Mother Teresa.
我觉得这个病例很有趣 我会接下它的
I think it's an interesting case and I'll take it.
麦卡不是科学实验
Micah's not a science experiment.
如果你不相信他有机会
If you don't believe he has a chance...
他的存活率的确很低
Well, his odds do suck,
但在我的手上 存活率不是零
but in my hands, they're not zero.
除此之外 我无法给你确切数据
Besides that, I can't give you a number.
我是说 我们每次刷手时都会猜测对吧
I mean, we're all guessing every time we scrub in, right?
手术一直是艺术与科学的平衡
I mean, there's always art balanced with science.
幸运的是 我是医学界的伦勃朗
And fortunately, I happen to be Rembrandt.
马上杀了我吧
Kill me now.
你知道我喜欢你什么地方吗 奥卡福
You know what I like about you, Okafor?
你很傲慢 就跟我一样
You're arrogant, just like me.
我不喜欢你的地方是 你不是我
What I don't like about you is you're not me.
如果麦卡同意 我们就会排定手术
We'll schedule for surgery if Micah agrees.
他已经同意了
He already has.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你支持手术是因为如果他在移植手术后
You're all-in because if he dies
一年内死了
within a year of his surgery,
就会成为查斯汀移植计划的污点
it's a black mark on Chastain's transplant program.
如果不做手术补救 那个人就会死掉
And without surgery, that baby is going to blow.
我看过影像
I looked at the imaging.
早做总比晚做好
It's sooner rather than later.
所以我们给麦卡一个机会吧
So, let's give Micah a chance.
也给查斯汀机会
And Chastain.
那是你想要的吧
That's what you wanted, right?
相信伦勃朗吧 宝贝
Rembrandt, baby.
-妮珂 你好 -杰斯
- Nic, hi. - Hey, Jess.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
他们让你回来了吗
Are they letting you come back?
妮珂 我们一直很想念你
Nic. We've been jonesin' for you.
还没有
Hey, um, not yet.
但听着 康莱德在哪
Um, but look, where's Conrad?
-妮珂 -我
- Nic. - Oh, I...
-我们稍后再见 -再见
- I'll see you later. - Bye.
-戴文 -妮珂
- Hey, Devon. - Hey, Nic.
你到底怎么把我保释出来的
How the hell did you pull that off?
晚点再说 这件事更重要
Later. This is more important.
发生什么事
What's going on?
看看这些检查结果
Look at these labs.
这是我在急诊室的病患奥利维亚·谭的血检
Blood work from my patient in the ER, Olivia Tan.
经常来看病的疑病症患者吗
Our frequent flier hypochondriac?
对 你有发现任何异常的地方吗
Yes. You see anything abnormal?
没有 跟往常一样非常健康
Nope. Perfectly healthy, as usual.
上周亨特医生
Well, last week, Dr. Hunter
将奥利维亚诊断为淋巴瘤
diagnosed Olivia with lymphoma.
而且她刚接受了第一轮化疗
And she just received her first round of chemo.
她完全没有癌症指标
She has no cancer markers at all.
琳正在为没有罹癌的患者进行化疗
Lane's giving chemo to patients who don't even have cancer.
妮珂曾警告我们亨特医生给患者激进化疗时
Nic warned us that Dr. Hunter was overdosing cancer patients
-用药过量 -这是医保诈骗
- with aggressive chemo. -Which is Medicare fraud.
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表