剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
从他们身上获利
And stands to profit from them?
当然 任何发现了抵♥制♥癌症的新武器的人
Absolutely. Anyone who discovers a new weapon against cancer
都应该得到奖赏 你不觉得吗
deserves a reward, don't you think?
我能请你喝一杯吗
Can I buy you a drink?
当然
Sure.
给我来杯苏打水
Bubbly water for me.
别告诉我 你参加了戒酒会
Don't tell me. You're in AA.
不 跟那没关系
No, nothing like that.
我在值班
I'm on call.
你是个医生
Oh. You're a doctor?
卡梅伦
Cameron.
欧文 很高兴认识你
Irving. Nice to meet you.
你好 我是凯尔
Hey. I'm Kyle.
米娜
Mina.
你在附近工作
You work around here?
是的 在医院
Yes, at the hospital.
那你是个护士
So you're a nurse?
不是 我是外科医生
No. I'm a surgeon.
BGM: We're Gonna Make It by The Mighty Hannibal
♪ I swear I'll be true ♪
♪ I love only you. ♪
-大家都过得开心吗 -谢谢
- Everybody's having a good time? - Thank you.
这不是我们的歌♥吗
Isn't that our song?
我们没有什么歌♥
We don't have a song.
那这首就是我们的歌♥了
Well, let's make it this one.
♪ I may not be ♪
谢谢你今天所做的
Thank you for today.
实际上 谢谢你每天所做的
Every day, actually.
♪ Just what more... ♪
就这样了吗 没有第二次机会了吗
That's it? No second chances with you?
一次我就出局了
One strike and I'm out?
你挥空棒挥了太久了
Ah, you whiffed the ball a number of times.
怎么说
How?
不想谈这个
No sense in talking about it.
拜托 妮珂
Oh, come on, Nic.
如果我不知道我做了什么 我怎么改
If I don't know what I did, how can I fix it?
你改不了
You can't.
那就是你的本性
It's who you are.
♪ And I'm not changing, see ♪
♪ But I'm gonna love this girl... ♪
-你今天冒了很大风险 -值了
- You took a big risk today. - And it paid off.
是啊 要是克洛伊的妈妈不同意
Yeah, well, what if Chloe's mom hadn't agreed
捐赠她的器官呢 那怎么办
to donate her organs? What then?
麦卡可能能活下来 邓拉普可能就死了
Micah would have lived, and Dunlap probably would have died.
♪ We just got to ♪
你没有权利扮演上帝 康莱德
You don't have the right to play God, Conrad.
我是坏人
I'm bad.
我太坏了
I'm so bad.
-就是这样 -拜托
- Exactly. - Oh, come on.
你知道我是对的
You know I'm right.
-有人来了 -在急诊室
- Uh, incoming. - In the ER,
我发现了欧文没发现的米奇患有肺栓塞
I caught Mitch's PE, which Irving missed,
之后我将30位病人完好无损地交接给了下一班
and then I handed off 30 patients to the next shift with no issues,
整个过程我没有问过你一个问题
and I did the whole thing without asking you one question.
好吧 你是想让我夸你吗
Mm. Okay, well, are you looking for an attaboy?
因为你不会得到夸奖的
'Cause you won't get one.
在你送米奇去做没必要的开胸手术前
You should have asked a question
你应该问一个问题的
before you sent Mitch for an unnecessary thoracotomy.
甚至你在医学院有见过开胸手术吗
Did you even see a thoracotomy in med school?
就是他们从胸中间把人切开
It's when they cut someone open in the middle of their chest
切到背部
laterally all the way to their back,
之后把皮剥掉
and then they peel back the skin
敲开肋骨
and literally crack open their ribs
才能进入胸腔
to get to the pleural cavity.
可怜的米奇本可以通过无创股动脉导管治疗
And poor Mitch could have had a noninvasive femoral cath
几天后就可以回家了
and been home in a few days,
但现在他至少得在医院待一个星期
but now he's gonna be in the hospital for at least a week
-忍♥受地狱般痛苦的恢复 -错
- enduring a hellishly painful recovery. - Wrong.
你没有看米奇的病历 我看了
You didn't check Mitch's records. I did.
他有遗传性血小板功能障碍
And it turns out he has a hereditary platelet dysfunction,
也就是说股动脉导管
which means a femoral cath
会让他大量出血
would have caused him massive bleeding,
造成死亡
and he would have died.
所以我快速做了个决定
So I made a fast call,
是正确的决定
and it was the right call,
可能救了他的命
that may have saved his life.
你知道我怎么知道的吗
And you know how I know that?
他现在恢复得很好
He's doing great in recovery right now.
看看这个家伙 他忘了第一条规矩
Look at this guy. He forgot rule number one.
我没忘
I didn't forget it.
我只是打破了它
I broke it.
我还会这么做的
And I will again.
因为你不会永远都对
Because you are not always right.
没人会
No one is.
所以这份工作
That's why this job
才会如此难
is so difficult.
当你错的时候 我会是第一个告诉你的
And when you're wrong, I will be the first one to tell you.
如果你不喜欢这样...
And if you don't like that...
辞了我
cut me.
现在 就在这里
Right now, right here.
我不在乎 终结我的职业生涯
I don't care. End my career.
因为我不是你的奴隶 不是你的影子也不是回声
Because I am not your slave, your shadow or your echo.
戴文
Devon!
恭喜你 你通过了独♥立♥日
Congratulations, you just passed Independence Day.
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表