剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
哮喘 静脉曲张
asthma, varicose veins,
最近还做过白内障手术
a recent cataract surgery.
还有其他需要注意的病史吗
Any other medical history we should know about?
不 没有别的了
Nope, that is everything.
约克 亲爱的 让我们单独待会
Uh... Yorkie, honey, give us a minute.
妈 我们没有秘密
But we don't have secrets, Mother.
不 亲爱的
No, no, honey.
我 就一会 亲爱的
I -- Just one moment, sweetie.
可以吗
Okay?
关上门
Close the door.
我患有
I have, um...
「小C」
the little "C."
「小C」 你是说「大C」吧
The little "C"? You mean big "C."
-癌症 -不 是衣原体感染
- Cancer. - No. Chlamydia.
在退休社区我们都称它为「小C」
We call it the little "C" in my retirement community.
是的 确实是
u202dYeah, you do.
她喜欢看欧洲电影
She likes European movies.
-我只知道这些 -欧洲电影
- At least I can tell you that much. - European movies...
曼博 不 她讨厌欧洲电影
Mambo, not European movies, she hates European movies.
-她喜欢户外活动 -是的
- She loves the outdoors. - She does.
她确实喜欢户外活动
She does like the outdoors.
她爱听音乐
She loves music.
不管什么音乐
It doesn't matter what kind of music.
只要能跟着旋律舞动
As long as she can groove to it,
-她就会爱上 -喜欢美食
- she digs it. - Loves food.
喜欢做饭
Oh, she loves to cook...
-做过肉馅派 -是的 做过肉馅派之类的
- The Hot Pocket things, the... - The little Hot Pocket things.
她做的烘肉卷很棒
She cooks a good meatloaf.
喜欢远足 骑行
She likes hiking, biking.
她去过水上乐园 她总是
She's at the water park, she's always in...
一整天都泡在水里
she was in the water the whole day...
-是的 -很有趣 我们每年都去
- Yeah. - It was nice. I mean, we do it every year.
等等
Wait.
慢着 刚刚 你刚刚说什么
Wait, back up. What did you just say?
我们为男孩女孩俱乐部举♥行♥了一场比赛
Uh, we did an event for the Boys & Girls Club.
我知道 但是
I know, but, uh...
我们经常为他们举办活动
We-we always do an event for them.
具体地点在哪
W-where was it again?
-在大急流城 -大急流城
- It was, uh, Running Rapids. - Running Rapids.
-是在大急流城 -对吗
- Yeah, yeah, Running Rapids. - Right?
-是的 -你问这些干嘛
- Yeah. - Yo, why are you asking all these questions?
当时克劳迪娅下水了吗
Did Claudia get in the water?
-是的 在懒人河 -显而易见
- Yeah, man, lazy river. - Obviously.
-还有水上滑梯 -我马上回来
- Slides. - You know what, uh, I'll be right back.
我找到了
Hey! Yo! I got it!
康莱德 我找病因了
Conrad, I got it.
听好 克劳迪娅去过大急流城
Get this. Claudia was at Running Rapids.
-在温暖的死水里待过 -所以呢
- Warm, stagnant water. - So what are we thinking?
福勒耐格里原虫感染
Naegleria fowleri.
致死率高达百分之九十八 我不喜欢
98% fatal. I don't like those odds.
但是症状和体征
Yeah, but the signs and the symptoms,
都 都能对上
they-they-they all line up.
脑脊液检查并未显示有阿米巴虫
The CSF didn't show an amoeba.
因为当时用的是革兰氏染色剂
Because it was Gram stained.
我学医的时候参加过阿米巴虫的研讨会
I took a seminar on brain-eating amoebas in med school.
若不用瑞氏姬姆萨染色剂
If they don't use the Wright-Giemsa,
几乎无法检测到
it's almost impossible to detect it.
让实验室重新检测一下样本
Tell the lab to rerun the held sample
用上瑞氏姬姆萨染色剂 现在就去
with the Wright-Giemsa. Now.
需要帮忙吗
You need anything?
工作去吧 我知道你有一大堆事要做
Yes, go to work. I know you got a million things to do.
我们很好
We're good.
真高兴你俩和好了
Nice to see you two are happening again.
我们才没有
Nothing's happening again.
你们应该和好
Well, it should be.
-你回来真好 杰斯 -康莱德
- Nice to have you back, Jess. - Conrad.
你有多久没吃碳水化合物了
When's the last time you had a simple carb?
有一阵了
It's been a minute.
八个月没碰毒品
Eight months clean.
那是我最快乐的日子了
Happiest I've been in forever.
然而我就那样放弃了一切
Just like that, I threw it all away.
最无奈的是 我甚至无法告诉你为什么
Saddest part is, I can't even tell you why.
事已发生 无需多想
It happened. It's done.
当务之急是给你找个戒毒小组
Now I just need to get you into a treatment program.
太贵了
Too expensive.
我会去上门诊 去参加戒毒会
I'll do outpatient again. I'll go to meetings.
不 杰斯 这次得彻底治好你
No, Jess, we got to get you better for good this time.
不惜一切代价
Whatever it takes.
我真是个累赘
I'm such a liability.
谢谢你 我跟她聊聊
Thank you. Let me talk to her.
你救了我好多次 妮基
You've saved me so many times, Nicky.
我不能一直麻烦你
I can't keep doing this.
-我不该拖累你 -我哪都不去
- You don't deserve this. - I'm not going anywhere.
还有别再说自己是累赘了
And don't you dare call yourself a liability again.
谁都有自己的心魔
We all have our demons.
你从没说过我的什么
You never judged me for mine.
-对不起 -没事
- I'm sorry. - It's okay.
我真觉得你得给康莱德做些意面
I really do think you might need to make Conrad some pasta.
他才不吃
He won't eat it.
奥卡福医生
Dr. Okafor.
-你在这干什么 -你的一个病患
- What are you doing here? - Well, one of your patients
到我那去了 所以我就来你这了
made it into my space, so now I'm coming into yours.
-约克 -他很固执
- York. - He's very insistent.
他还在所有的主流公开网站上
He also writes medical reviews
写医疗评论
on every major website known to man.
让猛禽给他母亲做清醒手术
An awake surgery on his mother with the Raptor?
这是谁的「好主意」
Whose grand idea was that?
现在你得控制住他那不受控制的嘴
Well, now you'll have to control his uncontrollable mouth.
那不是你的专家意见吗
Isn't that your expertise?
不在我的工作范围内
It's way below my pay grade.
是你在实施这个方案
You put this plan into motion.
那手术就该你来做
This surgery falls on your head.
抱歉 我没明白 我们这是要干什么
I'm sorry. I don't get it. What are we doing here?
我是躺在手术台上清醒的病患
I'm the patient, wide awake on the table.
我是不想你在做手术时
I'm trying to prevent you from giving Yvonne
让伊范心脏病发作 这事与我无关
a heart attack during surgery. This isn't about me.
肯定也与我无关
Well, this certainly isn't about me.
这就是你担心这里会出的事吗
Is that what you thought was-was happening here?
所以想训练我
You were gonna train me?
你想培训我吗 拜托 姑娘
You're gonna groom me, huh? Come on, girl.
我不想这位老妇人
I don't want this old lady to die
因为你一直叨叨而丧命
because you can't keep your mouth shut.
或许你会借此增进对我的了解
Maybe this will help you understand me better.
我老爸长得像周润发
My daddy looks like Chow Yun-Fat
我老妈长得跟玛丽·J·布里奇一模一样
and my mother is the spitting image of Mary J. Blige.
你估计以为二老至少有一位
Now, you're probably thinking at least one of them
服过兵役吧 但你错了
served in the armed forces, right? Wrong.
他们相遇在瓦萨大学
They met at Vassar.
他们十年后收养了奄奄一息的我
A decade later they adopted my left-for-dead ass.
他们是很棒的父母
They were fantastic parents.
我的童年过得很快乐 但猜猜看
My childhood was amazing, but guess what.
但还是改变不了我依旧心怀怨恨
That didn't matter 'cause I was still mad as hell
因为我的生身父母
because the people who actually made me
却把我像垃圾一样扔掉
tossed me away like trash.
这是我一直的心病
That's all I ever thought about.
为什么告诉我这些
Why are you telling me this?
因为我曾和你一样 公主
Because I was just like you, princess.
封闭 内心扭曲 纠结
Closed off, tied and, and twisted all up inside,
直到我学会化愤恨为力量
until I learned to use that emotion as fuel.
你觉得我的行为是弱点 不
See, you think my behavior is a weakness. No.
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表