剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
We almost lost her.
怎么了
What happened?
她有一个即将破裂的异位妊娠
She presented with an ectopic ready to burst.
产科没看出来 但它确实存在
OB missed it, and it did.
他们辩解说它被肠子缠绕住了
In their defense, it was entwined with the bowel.
那很罕见 十万分之一的概率
That's super rare. One in a 100,000?
米娜会把这写入病案报告
Mina's gonna write it up as a case report.
-莉莉呢 -她好多了
- Lily? - She's doing better.
你整晚都在这
You here all night?
是啊 我会为她们俩留下
Yeah, I'll stay for them both.
请博登医生到产房♥
Dr. Borden wanted in Labor and Delivery.
康莱德
Conrad?
怎么了
Yeah.
你妈妈什么时候给你这个戒指的
When did your mom give you this ring?
我去阿富汗的时候给我的
When I left for Afghanistan.
你为什么不告诉我这本是属于她的
Why didn't you tell me it belonged to her?
我想让你觉得它只属于你一人
I wanted you to feel like it was yours alone.
她说 「把这个给你一生挚爱」
She said, "Give it to the love of your life."
你想要拿回去吗
You want it back?
不
No.
是你应得的
You earned it.
胸科护士呼叫3665
Pulmonary nurse dial 3665.
你能坐起来了
Look at you sitting up.
你笑了吗
And is that a smile?
求你了 我能抱抱它吗
Please, can I hold it?
天哪 小饼干
Oh, my God, Cookie.
我找这个小家伙整整一天了
I've been looking for this little girl all day.
你好 到这儿来 宝贝
Hello. Come here, baby.
那是她的名字吗 小饼干
That's her name? Cookie?
是的
Yeah.
好吧 这违反规定了 但我不管了
Well, this goes against all rules, but I don't care.
给你 抱着
Here you go. There you go.
我可以留下她吗
Can I keep her?
可以 她交给你了
You can. She's all yours.
妮珂 我需要你给莉莉
Nic, I need you to give Lily
注射四十毫升的钾
a liter with 40 milliequivalents of potassium.
你确定要给她注射这么多吗
You sure you want to give her that much?
她的肾功能刚刚趋向正常
Her renal function just started trending toward normal.
谢谢你如此警惕
Thank you for being so vigilant,
但是低血钾对她的心脏不好
but low potassium levels are not good for Lily's heart.
在整个转换过程中慢慢注入
Just give it to her slowly over the entire shift
以便她可以适应
so she can handle it.
好的 知道了
Okay. Got it.
我晚上要走
I'm on my way out for the night.
你过会儿都在吗
Are you gonna be around for a while?
我还有十五分钟下班
I'm done in the next 15 minutes,
但是我保证走之前把这些做好
but I'll make sure I do this before I go.
很好 谢谢你
Great. Thank you.
BGM: Coming up for Air by Philip Selway
♪ Started out today ♪
♪ I feel alive and the air has changed ♪
♪ I'm not alone ♪
♪ I'm not alone ♪
♪ It's taken ages to ♪
♪ Find a way but I made it through ♪
♪ I'm not alone ♪
♪ I'm not alone ♪
♪ I'm not alone ♪
♪ These are the days ♪
♪ And this is the place where I belong ♪
♪ Lost in another world ♪
♪ I believe our time will come ♪
♪ We shift and we change ♪
♪ I took a long time coming 'round ♪
♪ But I'm standing here ♪
♪ Still standing here ♪
♪ Are you waiting there? ♪
♪ I'm coming up for air... ♪
梅尔 半小时后见
Mel, see you in about a half hour.
好的
All right.
伦道夫
Randolph?
我想请你帮个忙
I have a favor to ask you.
好啊
Okay.
我能带你去吃晚餐吗
Can I take you to dinner?
不行 我带你去
No. I'll take you.
太好了
Great.
现在
Now?
♪ These are the days ♪
♪ And this is the place where I belong ♪
♪ Lost in another world ♪
♪ I believe our time will come ♪
♪ We shift and we change ♪
♪ I took a long time coming 'round ♪
♪ But I'm standing ♪
♪ Still standing ♪
♪ Are you waiting there? ♪
♪ I'm coming up for air. ♪
莉莉·肯德尔
5924病房♥
患者姓名 莉莉·肯德尔·伊丽莎白
医生 琳·亨特
护士 妮珂莱特·奈文
莉莉
Lily.
室性心动过速 脉搏微弱
She's in V tach. Pulse is thready.
-立刻推一辆急救床 -把她扶起来
- We need a crash cart now. - Get her up.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
我很难受 求求你
I'm dying. Please.
-求求你帮帮我 -保持清醒 保持清醒
- Please help me. - Stay with me. Stay with me.
我就在这 我在呢
I'm right here. I'm right here.
醒醒 醒醒
Stay with me. Stay with me.
醒醒
Stay with me.
准备除颤器
Let's get the pads on her.
可能是化学性心肌病
Possible chemo-induced cardiomyopathy.
去拿她入院时的心电图
Go get her admission EKG.
立刻静脉滴注150单位氨基酸
Bolus 150 of amio and start a drip.
没有脉搏了
We lost her pulse.
充电二百焦
Charge to 200.
-完毕 -离手
- Ready. - Clear.
室颤
She's in V fib.
继续心肺复苏 推注一支肾上腺素
Continue CPR, push one of epi.
她的心电图正常 这
Her EKG was normal. This is...
立刻去做超声心动图 继续心肺复苏
Call for a stat echo. Hold CPR.
-还是没脉搏 -机器上显示还是室颤
- No pulse. - Still V fib on the monitor.
充电三百焦
Charge to 300.
-完毕 -离手
- Ready. - Clear.
充电三百六十焦
Charge to 360!
-完毕 -离手
- Ready. - Clear.
第三轮了
That was our third round.
注射一百毫升利多卡因
Push 100 of lidocaine
充电三百六十焦 再来一次
and shock again at 360.
充电三百六十焦 再来一次
Shock again at 360!
快点 拜托 拜托
Come on, come on, come on.
就靠那支利卡多因了 拜托
Come on with that lidocaine, come on.
来吧
Come on.
-完毕 -离手
- Ready. - Clear.
心脏停搏
Asystole.
我来 我来 我来
I got it. I got it, I got it.
霍金斯医生
Dr. Hawkins?
心脏停搏二十分钟了
Asystole for 20 minutes.
你得宣布死亡了
You got to call it.
你得停下了
You have to stop now.
死亡时间
Time of death...
九点五十八分
Twenty-one fifty-eight
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表