剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
你会出名的
You'll be famous.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
我叫普利娅·奈尔
My name's Priya Nair.
我想听听你的故事
I want to hear your story.
终于
Finally.
-小心点 -安静点
-Be careful. -Be quiet.
好了 撑开皮肤和肋骨
All right. Retract dermis and rib cage.
牵引器
Retractors.
这里的瘢痕组织太多了
There's too much scar tissue.
我们没法开胸
We can't crack open his chest.
好吧 我来搞定
All right. Then I will fix that.
博维电灼器和组织钳
Bovie cautery and tissue forceps.
谢谢
Thank you.
请慢慢来
Please go slowly.
你可能会碰到动脉或者主动脉...
You can hit an artery or the aorta...
控制好自己的情绪 奥卡福
Please contain your emotions, Okafor.
我知道我在做什么
I know what I'm doing.
开胸器
Chest retractor.
梅斯
Metz.
心脏是完整的
Heart is intact.
别那么惊讶
Don't sound so surprised.
体外循环全开
Full flow on the pump.
我们会停止他的心跳
And then we stop his ticker
然后让他离造物主更近一些
and bring him closer to his maker.
手术室的新闻 伙计们
News from the OR, guys.
他们安全通过了胸腔壁
They're through the chest wall safely.
分离出了心脏然后正在准备手术
Isolating the heart and preparing to operate.
太棒了
Yes!
奥卡福医生
Dr. Okafor,
请夹住主动脉
please clamp the aorta.
开始麻痹心脏
Starting cardioplegia.
毫无生气
Deader than a doornail.
直到我把拉撒路复活
That is until I bring Lazarus back to life.
你好 麻烦
Ah. Hello, trouble.
来见见你的解决者
Meet the solution.
把这个拿给病理科
Get that to Pathology.
然后马上把涤纶移植片给奥卡福
And then Dacron graft to Okafor, ASAP.
给我
Me?
你是查斯汀著名的
Well, you're the famous
女裁缝 不是吗
seamstress of Chastain, aren't you?
我做不到
I can't.
什么意思
What do you mean you can't?
我就是...做不到
I just... can't.
那你在这里干什么
Then what are you doing here?
确保你不会像个疯子一样
Making sure you don't behave like a mad man
拿麦卡的生命冒险
and risk Micah's life.
-你想让我来接手吗... -不用
- Would you like me to take over... - No.
她能做好
She's gonna do it.
你违反了手术室的基本准则
You broke the cardinal rule of the OR.
你对这个病人掺杂了感情
You are emotionally involved with this patient.
这是你不能继续操作的原因吗 奥卡福医生
Is that why you can't operate, Dr. Okafor?
还是说你不能胜任这次任务
Or are you just not up to the task?
别生气
Don't be mad.
联合包裹快递公♥司♥在招人呢
UPS is hiring.
天哪 我讨厌你
God, I hate you.
这是你第一次叫我的名字
Ah, that's the first time you've called me by my name.
承认吧
Admit it.
你是有感情的
You have feelings.
你会在乎
You care.
你可以充满激♥情♥ 甚至爱上别人
You can have passion, you can love somebody even.
这并不会让你成为一个不称职的医生
It does not make you less of a doctor.
不 实际上 这让你变得更加出色
No, in fact, it makes you a better one.
你可以帮忙治好麦卡
You can help fix Micah
如果你能驾驭这种情感来提升自己的艺术
if you can harness that passion to elevate your art
因为 听我说
because hear me out:
激♥情♥对任何伟大的艺术来说都不可或缺
there is no great art without passion.
现在抓紧时间
Now chop-chop.
男朋友可不能在这躺上一整天
Lover boy does not have all day.
3-0血管缝线
3-0 prolene.
减慢体外循环流量
Slow the bypass flow.
让这颗心脏重新跳动起来
Let's get this heart restarted.
奥卡福医生 麻烦做间歇性心脏按♥摩♥
Dr. Okafor, intermittent cardiac massage
促进血液循环
for circulation por favor.
他室颤了
He's in V-fib.
马上准备除颤仪
Paddles, stat.
继续按♥摩♥
Continue massage.
首次除颤
Initial shock.
十焦耳
Ten joules.
注入利多卡因
Lidocaine's in.
离手
Clear.
-还在室颤 -再来二十焦耳
- He's still in V-fib. - Another 20 joules.
不不不 不行的
No, no, no. This is not happening.
离手
Clear.
三十焦耳
30 joules.
离手
Clear.
奥卡福 离手
Okafor, clear.
恢复窦性心律
We have sinus rhythm.
好了
All right.
干得漂亮
Well done.
前提是他能醒来
If he wakes up.
BGM: White Flag by Bishop Briggs
♪ Take a hit, shoot me down, shoot me down ♪
♪ I will never hit the ground, hit the ground ♪
♪ Gotta keep an eye on you ♪
♪ Patience is wearing thin, paper thin ♪
♪ Promises broke again, what a sin ♪
♪ But it only feeds my energy ♪
♪ Smoke, fire, it's all going up ♪
♪ Don't you know I ain't afraid to shed a little boold ♪
♪ Smoke, fire, flares are going up, flares are going up ♪
♪ Oh, won't wave my white flag, no ♪
♪ This time I won't let go ♪
♪ I'd rather die ♪
♪ Than give up the fight, give up the fight. give up the fight, give up the fight ♪
♪ Won't wave my white flag, no ♪
♪ Oh, I won't go down slow ♪
♪ I'd rather die than give up the fight, give up the fight ♪
♪ Give up the fight, give up the fight ♪
♪ White flag never going up, never going up, no, no ♪
联调局 亨特医生 放下手上的东西
FBI, Dr Hunter I need you to put down what you're carrying.
你们搞错了吧
I, I think there is some kind of mistake.
立刻放下手上的东西
I need you to put down what you're carrying now.
好 好 好
All right, all right, fine.
-慢慢地 -好
- Slowly. - Ok,
-肯定是误会 -慢慢放
- there is some kind of misunderstanding here. - Slowly please.
-我是这里的医生 -手放头上
- Please I am a doctor here, - Hands on your head.
这地方是我的
I own this facility.
-手放头后面 -怎么回事 好 好
- Put your hands on your head. - What is this about? Ok, all right.
-好好 -走 带上证物
- All right, all right. - Let's go. Bring the evidence please.
我的律师会让你们好看的
Listen, my lawer is gonna have a field day for this.
-需要支援 -我犯了什么事
- I need back up. - What I have done?
-天啊 天啊 -冷静 女士
- Oh my god, oh my god. - Easy Ma'am.
太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
♪ Smoke, fire, it's all going up ♪
麻烦把腿分开
Spread your legs please.
女士 身上有武器吗
Ma'am, you have any weapons on you?
♪ Don't you know I ain't afraid to shed a little blood ♪
肯定没有啊 我是个医生
Of course not, I'm a physician.
♪ Smoke, fire, flares are going up, flares are going up ♪
手铐
Handcuff?
好了
Here we go.
♪ Oh, won't wave my white flag, no ♪
♪ This time I won't let go ♪
♪ I'd rather die than give up the fight, give up the fight ♪
♪ Give up the fight, give up the fight ♪
♪ Raise my white flag, no ♪
震惊了整个亚特兰大市
Comes as a terrible shock to the city of Atlanta.
亚特兰大商业报道
亚特兰大癌症医生被指控进行不必要的治疗 诈骗数百万医疗保险
现在正在等待首席执行官贝尔医生
So we are waiting right now for CEO Dr. Bell
发表声明
to make a statement...
我知道 对吧
I know, right?
他来了
Oh, here he is.
我是查斯汀的首席执行官伦道夫·贝尔医生
I'm Dr. Randolph Bell, CEO of Chastain.
我已准备好做出声明
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表