剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
二号♥隔间
Bay two.
他才第一天来
On his first day?
这不公平
That's not fair.
不管怎么样 我能行的
Oh, whatever it is, I got it.
-下双倍赌注吗 -没问题
- Double or nothing? - You're on.
你好 兰登先生
Hello, Mr. Langdon.
您有什么问题
What seems to be the problem?
有蛇
Snakes.
我嗓子里有好多蛇
I got snakes in my throat.
它们爬啊 都爬到这了
They're crawling, like, all down here.
我现在就能感觉到它在动
I can feel it moving, like, right now.
让我看看
Well, let's take a look at them.
会疼吗
W-Will it hurt?
一点都不疼
Not a bit.
好的 兰登先生
Okay, Mr. Langdon.
张大嘴说「啊」
Open wide and say "Ah."
亨得利护士
Nurse Hundley.
准备好
Let's get ready for the...
那个
the...
蛇取出手术
the snake extraction.
-好的 -好了吗
- Okay. - All right?
插管钳
Magill forceps.
你夹到了吗
Y-You almost got it?
我们不想吓到她
We don't want to scare her.
快好了
Almost... there.
我们去除了一条
Here we are one female bay snake.
-难以相信那在我的嗓子里 -是的
Hard to believe that was in my throat, huh? --It is.
标本瓶
Specimen jar!
你感觉如何 兰登先生
How you doing, Mr. Langdon?
好多了
So much better.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
不谢不谢
Oh, you are very welcome.
好的
Okay.
我作证的时候 突然意识到
While I was giving my testimony, I suddenly realized...
琳是故意的
Lane did this intentionally.
她故意给莉莉过量用药
She overdosed Lily intentionally?
-你和他们说了吗 -没
- Did you say that to them? - No.
但我知道是真的 还有谁有动机
But I know it's true. Who else had the motive?
想想看
I mean, think about it.
那天下午欧斯德医生可能给她打电♥话♥
Dr. Osder probably called her
要莉莉的病历
that afternoon for Lily's files.
莉莉的病历中一定有蹊跷
There must be something in Lily's files
琳不想让任何人知道
that Lane didn't want anyone to see,
所以她确保欧斯德拿不到病历
so she made sure that Osder couldn't get it.
她不是告诉你她晚上不在吗
Didn't she tell you she was leaving for the night?
她要了钾之后
She made a point of telling me
特别强调说她要走
that she was leaving when she ordered the potassium.
我想她是假装走
I think she pretended to leave
然后再折回调整了滴速
and then doubled back to adjust the flow rate.
这样完全无法调查
Then it's completely untraceable,
而且看起来就像是你一开始就搞错了
and it looks like you set it wrong from the beginning.
但你相信我 对吗
But you believe me, right?
我当然相信你
Of course I believe you.
奥卡福医生 你听过霍金斯医生称贝尔医生
Dr. Okafor, have you ever heard Dr. Hawkins call Dr. Bell
为「死亡之手」或者洪达吗
the "Hands of Death and Destruction", or HODAD?
听过
Yes. I have.
为什么 我需要知道
Why? I need to know.
你是让我当告密者
You are asking me to be a whistle-blower.
我需要有人告诉我到底怎么回事
I need someone to tell me what's going on.
告密者会被开除的 不仅在查斯汀医院
Whistle-blowers get fired. Not just at Chastain.
在全国最好的医院里
At the best hospitals in the country,
这样的事情屡见不鲜
it happens again and again.
我爱手术胜过一切
I love surgery more than anything.
我放弃一切待在美国从医
I have given up everything to be here in America practicing,
我想呆在这
and I want to stay.
我会尽我所能保护你
I will do everything I can to protect you.
如果你对付贝尔 你也自身难保
If you go after Bell, you are at risk as well.
他会不惜一切摧毁你
He'll stop at nothing to destroy you.
我是首席执行官
I am the CEO.
他的未来在我的手中才对
His future is in my hands, not the other way around.
这不仅仅是为了针对贝尔
And this is not only about Bell.
而是为了拯救病人的生命
It's about saving patients' lives.
你是个好医生
You are a great doctor.
如果好医生都不站出来
And if great doctors don't speak up...
事情不会有转机
nothing changes.
我告诉你真♥相♥ 但只在这个房♥间里
I'll tell you the truth, but only within these walls.
如果你今后提及此次对话
If you reference this conversation,
我不会承认的
I'll deny it ever happened.
明白 我保证
Understood. You have my word.
那得从头开始说
Let's start at the beginning,
他在阑尾切除术中杀死了一名病人
when he killed a patient during an appendectomy.
-很好 -下个短片有你出场
- Well done. - Hey, next video, you got to be in it.
-他怎么样 -状态很好
- How's he doing? - He's doing great, actually.
网♥管♥刚给他发了合作邀请
NetTube just offered him a partnership.
看来他的厄运被打破了
Looks like his curse is broken.
董事会召开紧急会议要讨论贝尔的事情
The board called an emergency meeting to discuss Bell.
那场并非由他引起的火可能会断送他的职业生涯
That fire he didn't even start might end his career.
不是有个词来形容这一情况吗
Isn't there a word for that?
讽刺
Irony?
我是为了正义 你的工作也是
I was going for justice, but yours works, too.
今天的火就是贝尔医生
The fire today is only the last in a string of errors
造成的一系列过失的最后一件
caused by Dr. Bell.
这些过失大多数都被狡猾地掩盖
Most of which have been so cleverly covered up,
我没有证据
I have no evidence to present.
你在做非常严肃的指控
You're making very serious accusations.
难道只有传言
And they're all hearsay?
站出来的员工希望隐去姓名
The staff that have come forward wish to remain anonymous
担心受到报复
for fear of reprisal.
不满的员工 这就是你的证据
Disgruntled staff? That's your evidence.
现在很少有尸检
Autopsies are rarely performed these days,
所以没有办法阻止外科医生
so there is nothing to prevent surgeons from disguising errors
用并发症作为死因来掩盖失误
by listing "complications" as the cause of death.
除非坚持透明化
The truth remains in the OR,
不然真♥相♥就会被掩盖在手术室
unless somebody insists on transparency,
我正是在做这样的坚持
and I do.
这就是为什么我在所有的手术室
Which is why I installed recording devices
安装了摄像头
in all the ORs.
这是我们看到的
And this is what we see.
取掉氧气面罩
Get that O2 mask off.
把帘子扯下来
Rip the drapes down.
那下面可能有更多的氧气
More oxygen might be hiding beneath them.
这个录像证明了你的罪行 伦道夫
This video is damning, Randolph.
你不明白你看到的是什么
Well, it's not when you understand what you're looking at.
看到这的机器了吗
See this machine right here?
坐在它边上的是保罗·楚医生
Sitting beside it is Dr. Paul Chu,
查斯汀的麻醉科主任
chief anesthesiologist here at Chastain.
楚医生
Dr. Chu?
楚医生 你等解释下起火的原因吗
Dr. Chu, can you explain the cause of this fire?
美国每年大概有六百起手术室火灾
Every year in the U.S., there are around 600 OR fires,
就像我们今天看到的这种
just like the one we had here today.
但也可以避免 只要换掉老式的机器
They are preventable if you replace antiquated machines
比如我们这些
like the ones we have with...
新型氧气混合机器
With the newer air-oxygen blending machines
能使像楚医生一样的技术精湛的麻醉师
that allow a skilled anesthesiologist like Dr. Chu
限制纯氧的流量
to limit the flow of pure oxygen.
克莱尔刚到查斯汀
A request I made to Claire
我就提出了这个要求
right after she began here at Chastain.
他的要求花费过高
His proposal was cost-prohibitive.
你认为省钱比病人安全更重要吗
So you chose saving money over patient safety?
这是克莱尔安装的
So this was made...
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表