剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
这是很难证实的 尤其是因为亨特医生
Tough to prove, particularly since Dr. Hunter
把她所有病患的纪录都放在她的诊所
keeps all of her patient records at her clinics.
普瓦什医生刚发现了她也一直
And Dr. Pravesh just discovered that she's also been diagnosing
把健康患者诊断为罹患癌症
healthy patients with cancer,
这能解释她那些奇迹治愈的病例
which explains her miraculous cures
因为她的某些病患一开始根本没病
because some of her patients were never sick to begin with.
包括莉莉·肯德尔 她的癌症类型
Including Lily Kendall. She had a form of cancer
是可以由过度化疗引起的
that you can get from aggressive chemo.
听着 这太荒谬了
Look, th-this is absurd.
你们是在告诉我
You're trying to tell me
亨特医生害莉莉·肯德尔罹癌
Dr. Hunter gave Lily Kendall cancer
然后又为了掩盖罪行而杀了她
and then killed her to cover it up?
莉莉当时正要寻求其他医师的意见
Lily was in the process of getting a second opinion.
那位肿瘤专家原本会要求查看她的纪录的
That oncologist would have demanded her records.
也就可能显示她最初的诊断
Which would have shown her original diagnosis.
亨特医生一直拒绝分享那些纪录
Dr. Hunter consistently refused to share them.
莉莉去世后 妮珂试图取得她的纪录
And Nic tried to get her records after Lily died
然后亨特医生陷害了她 害她被捕
and Dr. Hunter set her up and had her arrested.
你们在指控亨特医生残忍♥地谋杀患者
You're accusing Dr. Hunter of cold-blooded murder,
她是医院里最好的医生之一
one of the best doctors in the hospital.
我绝不可能相信这种事
Wouldn't believe that in a million years.
你不一定需要相信我们 因为我们已经
It's not necessary that you believe us because we've already
联络联调局
contacted the FBI
他们正在申请搜查令来取得琳的纪录
and they're getting a warrant to seize Lane's records.
真♥相♥会大白的 贝尔医生
The truth is gonna come out, Dr. Bell.
你们打给联调局了 却没有告诉我
You called the FBI? Without telling me?
这是法律规定
It's required by law,
普瓦什医生发现的事情很严重
considering what Dr. Pravesh discovered.
我们来找你 是希望你能保证
We're here to make sure you remove
所有亨特医生的病患脱离她的治疗
all of Dr. Hunter's patients from her care.
如果你不愿意 那么之后
And if you don't, moving forward,
你跟查斯汀都要负责任
both you and Chastain will be liable.
好吧 这 这让我很震惊
Okay, well, this-- it's shocking.
而且我不知道要相信什么
And I don't know what to believe.
但我会暂停亨特医生的权限
But I will suspend Dr. Hunter's privileges,
也会进行全面调查
pending a full investigation.
我要求你们不要泄漏消息
And I would ask you not to say anything.
她的事业
This is her career
跟查斯汀的名声都命悬一线
and Chastain's reputation that is on the line.
这些指控需要确凿的证据来支持
These accusations will have to be backed up with hard evidence.
会有证据的
They will be.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
我会在手术中全程陪着你
I'll be with you in surgery all the way,
为你把关
looking out for you.
我可能不会再见到你了
I may not see you again.
你当然会再见到我 在另一边
Of course you will, on the other side.
什么另一边 很远很远的另一边吗
What other side? The really, really far other side?
在恢复室
In recovery.
你可以跟我说实话 米娜
You can be honest with me, Mina.
我知道我在垂死挣扎
I know a Hail Mary pass when I see one.
不论发生什么事 我都能接受
Whatever happens, I'm at peace with it.
别这么说
Don't talk like that.
我已经拥有一个奇迹了 那就是我的新心脏
I've had one miracle, my new heart.
如果上帝再给我一个奇迹
If God gives me another miracle,
那今天就是非常美好的一天
then this will be a great day.
如果没有 也已经够好了
If not, he's well be done.
我已经拥有过奇迹了
I'm ahead already.
我的兄弟 哈罗德
My man, Harold.
我们开始吧
Let's do this.
我们今晚还是会去吃饭的对吗
We still on for dinner tonight?
先把门关上
Um, close the door.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
联调局正在申请搜查令搜查你的办公室
The FBI is getting a warrant to search your offices.
联调局
The FBI?
你是不是为了治疗而把健康的病人
Have you diagnosed healthy patients with incurable cancer
诊断为无法治愈的癌症
in order to treat them?
什么 当然没有
What? No.
你为什么会说出这种话
Why would you even say such a thing?
因为现在在急诊室里有一位病人
'Cause there's a patient in our ER right now
她被你诊断出患有淋巴瘤
that you diagnosed with lymphoma.
但是她没有得癌症
She doesn't have cancer.
我知道 你也一样知道
I know, and you should, too,
低白细胞计数和真正的淋巴瘤
that the difference between a low white blood cell count
之间的区别非常细微
and actual leukemia can be really small.
如果犯了错误 或者判断失误...
I mean, if an error was made, or a judgment call...
但这些错误有多严重
How bad are the mistakes?
还有多少病人也有相同的情况
And how many others like this one?
查斯汀很脆弱吗
Is Chastain vulnerable?
我已经一遍又一遍地告诉过你
I've told you over and over again
我是站在你这边的
that I'm on your side.
我一直在你身边
I have been there for you.
你酿下大错的时候
You've made terrible mistakes,
是我帮你还击的
and I've helped you fight back.
-你到底站在谁那边 伦道夫 -你这边
- Whose side are you on, Randolph? - I'm on your side.
联调局要到明天早上才能拿到搜查令
Now, the FBI can't get a warrant until tomorrow morning.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
现在马上回到你的诊室然后...
Go to your clinic right now and...
把所有可能被曲解的病历找出来
get any records that could be misconstrued,
别用碎纸机
and don't shred them,
因为资料可能会被复原
'cause they can be reconstructed.
然后把所有你不想让他们找到的文件
And bring any files you don't want found
带回我的公♥寓♥
back to my apartment.
然后一起在我的壁炉里烧了它们
And we'll-we'll burn them in my fireplace together.
你在保护我
You're protecting me.
我在保护我们俩
I'm protecting us.
快去
Quickly.
好了 请确认病人的名字
All right, please confirm the name of the patient.
麦卡·史蒂文斯 11-22-85
Micah Stevens, 11-22-85.
主治医师 AJ·奥斯汀
Attending physician, AJ Austin.
进行的手术是 主动脉根部剥离修复术
Procedure-- aortic root dissection repair.
放慢脚步 博雷加德
Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow your roll, Beauregard.
我不会在《激流四勇士》演员的协助下
I am not cutting anybody open
给任何人动刀
with the cast of Deliverance assisting.
奥卡福在哪里
Where is Okafor?
你好 洋娃娃
Ah. Well, hello, Dolly.
我喜欢这声音 非常性感
Ah, I love that sound. So sexy.
正中胸骨切开术
Median sternotomy.
我们要敲开胸骨
We are cracking open the chest.
停下 他需要体外循环
Stop. He has to go on pump.
如果你通过骨头击中了心脏
If you go through the bone and hit the heart,
体外循环可以救他
the pump will save him.
他进行体外循环的时间越长
You know, the longer he's on bypass,
脑缺血越有可能发生
the more chance for poor blood flow to the brain.
你希望他醒来之后头昏脑涨意识不清吗
You want him to wake up with pump head?
不 要我说等我下刀切开他
Nah, I say he flies without a net
他就自♥由♥了
while I slice and dice.
或者击中心脏然后杀了他
And maybe hit his heart and kill him.
我们还是顺顺利利地完成手术吧
Let's just make this a smoother case.
不要冒不必要的风险
Not tempt fate.
好吧 我们给他体外循环
Fine. We're goin' pump.
奥利维亚 你没得癌症
Listen, Olivia, you don't have cancer.
不 我一定得了
No, I-I have to have cancer.
这样我的一切症状就都说得通了
It explains everything, all my symptoms.
比如说我的颈部僵硬
The stiff neck, I mean,
我很确定那是脑膜炎造成的
I'm pretty sure that's meningitis.
你是一起大范围医疗诈骗
You have been a victim
中的一名受害者
of a wide-ranging medical fraud.
我需要你曝光那个欺骗你的医生
I need you to expose the doctor that did this.
现在这里有一名记者正在追踪这件事情
There is a reporter here right now tracking the story.
不 我不能
No, I ca-- I can't.
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表