剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
if exposed to this particular donor heart.
这个心脏会在手术过程中毁掉
The heart would be destroyed in the process.
我们都知道这个心脏对邓拉普不管用
We both know this heart won't work for Dunlap,
然而 它仍可以救麦卡·史蒂文斯的命
but can, however, still work for Micah Stevens,
他才是本来该得到这个心脏的病人
the patient who was supposed to get it in the first place.
史蒂文斯的HLA检测结果并无异常
And Stevens doesn't have the same HLA issue?
没有 一切正常
No, he doesn't.
这真是惊险
This is quite a save.
你怎么想到要再做一遍测试
What inspired you to run the test again?
这功劳可不是我的
Well, I can't take the credit.
康莱德·霍金斯让我这么做以防万一
Conrad Hawkins asked me to do it as a precaution,
这也给我们带来了大♥麻♥烦
which leaves us with a pretty big problem.
媒体都在外面等着报道邓拉普的手术呢
The press is outside waiting to report on Dunlap's surgery.
他病情严重
He's in critical condition.
谁要去外面告诉他们
Who's going to go out and tell them
我们现在没有心脏可以给他了
we don't have a heart for him anymore?
不会有人去的
Nobody.
对我来说 那些
To me, the people who...
他还真是有个三寸不烂之舌的好说客
He could talk a dog off a meat truck.
将会受到眷顾
...will see the gift.
他终于帮我们做了正确的事
He's finally helping us do the right thing.
却是由于错误的理由
For all the wrong reasons.
我听说克洛伊的妈妈同意捐赠她的器官了
I hear Chloe's mother agreed to donate her organs.
干得不错 贝尔
That's nice work, Bell.
不 这得归功于你
No, I believe the credit's all yours.
你发现一个和邓拉普血型相同
You found a patient with an HLA incompatibility and
而HLA不相容的病人 你调换了血样
the same blood type as Dunlap's, you switched the samples,
之后你又让彼得森再做一遍测试
and then you told Peterson to run the test again.
-拿什么证明 -我会让人检查试管上的指纹
- Prove it. - I'll have them check the vials for fingerprints,
-然后我会去检测DNA -你去啊
- and then I'll run the DNA. - Go for it.
到时麦卡早就有一个新的心脏了
Micah will already have his heart.
而你再也不会有行医的机会了
And you will never practice medicine again.
两个病人都能得到器官 两条命得救了
Two patients are getting organs, two lives saved.
如果你想用件丑事来玷污这场胜利 随你便
If you want to dirty this win with a scandal, be my guest.
我不会
I don't.
我什么都不会做
I'll do nothing.
如果我得到我想要的
If I get what I want in return.
祝你好运 麦卡 祝你好运 麦卡
Good luck, Micah. Good luck, Micah.
-米娜 -怎么了
- Mina? - What's up?
我得参加麦卡的手术
I have to scrub in for Micah's surgery.
我想要你去接贝尔的活
I want you to take Bell's offer instead.
别让他搞砸了议员的脾切除术
Don't let him screw up the congressman's splenectomy.
为什么那么多人 你偏让我去帮那个冒牌货
Why would you, of all people, want me to help HODAD,
死亡与毁灭之手 -不是让你去帮他
the hands of death and destruction? - It's not about helping him.
我在想促进你职业发展的最好办法
I'm thinking about the best way to advance your career.
贝尔还是查斯汀最受欢迎的外科医生
Bell's still the most requested surgeon at Chastain.
他能拿到最有趣的案例
He gets the most interesting cases,
而他信任你在他身边手术
and he trusts you to operate beside him.
你需要实践 双赢
You need the practice. Win-win situation.
邓拉普议员
Congressman Dunlap,
他不应当因一个拙劣的脾切除术受到伤害
he doesn't deserve to be harmed by a botched splenectomy.
你说不定可以救一条命
You could potentially save a life.
我们在这不就是为了这个吗
Isn't that what we're here to do?
当你说「促进职业发展」时就说服我了
You had me at "Advance my career."
BGM: Bridges (feat. Fjora) by Generdyn
♪ Seconds, ticking off the clock ♪
♪ Counting, down to when I walk ♪
♪ It's easier to go than to stay ♪
♪ Just me watch take that flicker to flame ♪
♪ Sometimes, things aren't what they seem ♪
奥卡福医生
Dr. Okafor
如果不教给我们教学医院的下一代医生
my approach to this complex procedure will die with me
♪ Reckless, that's just what I need ♪
这个复杂手术的操作方法就会随我而去了
if it's not passed to the next generation in our teachin hospital.
观摩 实践 教学 这是我们的传统
See one, do one, teach one, it's our tradition.
♪ I'm sick of the habitual games ♪
别紧张 我会在旁边指导你
Don't be nervous, I'll talk you through it.
小心 不要撕裂脾脏
Careful not to avulse the spleen.
♪ Standing in the smoke ♪
♪ Fading into ruin ♪
♪ Nowhere left to go ♪
♪ Hanging on a feeling ♪
♪ Losing all control ♪
♪ Cannot find the healing ♪
♪ Done it all before ♪
避免伤到脾静脉
Avoid injury to the splenic vein.
♪ I can't help ♪
看到那个了吗 跳动的血管
You see that? That pulsing little worm?
那是条多余的畸形动脉
That's an extra abnormal artery.
如果你不把它结扎起来 血会很快漫出来
And if you don't ligate it, the field will get bloody fast,
你就看不清楚你的操作了
and you won't be able to see what you're doing.
♪ Than I can count ♪
♪ All the bridges ♪
♪ I have found ♪
♪ I can't help burning them down ♪
♪ I can't help burning them down ♪
♪ I can't help burning them down. ♪
莉莉·肯德尔去哪了
Where's Lily Kendall?
她回家了
She went home.
妮珂
Nic?
亨特医生 我只是想确认你知道
Dr. Hunter. I just want to make sure you're aware that
-绝对中性粒细胞计数 -状况好多了
- Lily's absolute neutrophil cell count... -Was much better.
是吗 因为我看到了指数
Really? 'Cause I saw the numbers, and,
我是说我就瞟了一眼 但我很确定
I mean, I just glanced at it, but I'm pretty sure...
我今天晚些时候又抽了一次血
I did another draw late today.
她的指数大有好转
Her count improved substantially.
那太棒了
That's terrific.
请你不要在其他员工面前质疑我 妮珂
Please don't question me in front of the staff, Nic.
对 对不起
I'm-I'm sorry.
-我不是有意的 -我知道你不是
- I didn't mean to. - I know you didn't.
我也知道你不会再这么做了
And I know you won't let it happen again.
谢谢
Thanks.
他们允许你保留这只脚
So they let you keep the foot?
是啊 我还没准备好和它分别
Yeah. Not ready to part with it.
这很诡异吗
Is that weird?
希望你喜欢意大利辣肠
I hope you like pepperoni.
我不喜欢菠萝
Not with pineapple.
好吧
All right.
那把它给护士好了
Give it to the nurses, then.
把披萨留下
You leave with that pizza,
不然我就把你的一只脚放进罐子里
or I'll put one of your feet in a jar.
坐下
Sit down.
拿一块尝尝 医生
Grab a slice, Doctor.
它里面也最好不要有花椰菜的皮
Better not be one of them cauliflower crusts, either.
晚安 妮珂
Good night, Nic.
晚安
Good night.
莉莉·肯德尔
搜索中
未找到记录
BGM: The Train by Big John Hamilton
♪ All my life I've been searching... ♪
给妮珂来一杯灰狗
Nic wants a greyhound.
-我不要 -就喝这个
- Uh, no, I don't. - Yes, you do.
啤酒 随时可取的啤酒
Beer. Whatever's on tap.
她这段时间过得很艰难 给她上灰狗
She's being difficult. She wants a greyhound.
好日子啊
Great day.
新的心脏在新的胸膛里跳动
New hearts beating in new chests.
两名患者的前景都很乐观
Outlook for both patients: highly optimistic.
我听说戴文的独♥立♥日干得很漂亮
And I hear Devon crushed Independence Day?
今天还没有结束
Day's not over yet.
马上回来
Be right back.
你有点不对劲
Something's wrong.
怎么了
What is it?
亨特医生今天允许莉莉出院了
Dr. Hunter discharged Lily today.
但是她的白细胞计数还是很低
But her white blood cell count was still really low.
她说她来解决 但我查了莉莉的病历
She said it had recovered, but I went to check Lily's files,
她的病历不见了
and... they were missing.
亨特医生将患者的病历
Dr. Hunter keeps her patients' records separate
单独保存在她的诊所 而不是医院
on her own server at her clinics, not at the hospital.
她为什么要那么做
Why would she do that?
她的患者大多数都参与了临床试验
Most of her people are in clinical trials,
用药和组合都是申请中的专利
and the drug protocols and combinations are patent-pending.
所以他们都是她的所有物
So she owns them?
是的
Yeah.
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表