剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
-知道了 -康莱德
- I got it. - Hey, Conrad.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你有个病患昨晚接受急性阑尾手术...
Your appendectomy patient who had surgery last night...
他怎么了
What about him?
康莱德 他死了
Conrad, he's dead.
究竟发生什么事
What the hell happened?
洪达干的
HODAD happened.
这次又是怎么回事 贝尔
What was it this time, Bell?
-肺栓塞 -术前未发现的心脏问题
- Pulmonary embolism? - Undisclosed heart condition.
令人痛心的事件 我当然是帮你掩饰了
Tragic situation, and naturally I covered for you.
你得考虑换个工作了 免得再害死更多病患
You need to consider a change before you kill any more patients.
你怎敢这么说
How dare you?
去当个电视名医吧 你很适合干那行
Go be one of those celebrity TV doctors. You look the part.
日进斗金 衣冠楚楚
Make a lot of money, wear nice clothes.
-你会做得很棒的 -你小心点 康莱德
- You'd be great at it. - You watch yourself, Conrad.
我记得有一位漂亮年轻的住院医师
You know, I'm remembering a pretty, young resident
几年前曾报告一起化疗过量的致死事件
that reported a fatal chemo overdose a couple years back.
那样的善行...引起了诉讼
That good deed... that led to a lawsuit
让医院付出数百万美金
that cost the hospital millions.
你告诉我 康莱德 她现在在哪
You tell me, Conrad, where is she today?
...尖端研究
...with cutting-edge research.
目前我们的病患参加
At this moment, our patients are involved
超过一百...
in over 100...
不在这里
Not here.
你怎么拿到芝士汉堡的 查德
How'd you get that cheeseburger, Chad?
送餐软件
Delivery app.
看来你没有遵循你的饮食建议
It looks like you haven't been following your diet.
那又没用
Diets don't work.
你有使用胰岛素吗
Have you been taking your insulin?
我不想听人说教 妮珂
I don't want a lecture, Nic.
我来这里是因为脚趾很痛
I'm here 'cause my toe's killing me.
严重坏疽
Severe gangrene.
那根脚趾已经坏死了 我只是碰了碰而已
The toe was already dead. I just touched it.
-他弄断我的脚趾 -他的脚趾掉下来了
- He broke my toe! - His toe fell off.
查德 伙计 我们要截掉整只脚了
Chad, buddy, we are amputating the whole foot.
你知道这总会发生的 戴文
You knew this was coming. Devon.
你认为它们吃了什么当甜点
What do you think they got for dessert?
-你们不能把我关在这里 -你必须冷静
- You can't keep me here! - You need to settle down.
冷静点
Calm down.
新病患 二十一岁女性
New admission. 21-year-old girl,
有静脉注射毒品的病史
history of IV drug use.
疑似心内膜炎
Likely endo.
她之前想偷盐酸氢吗♥啡♥酮
She was trying to steal Dilaudid.
现在她想要离开医院
Now she wants to leave AMA.
她一直发高烧
She's been spiking fever,
-呕吐 -她又注射毒品了
- vomiting. - She's using again.
她偷走我所有的钱 花在吗♥啡♥上
She took all my money and spent it on oxy.
听我说
Oy, listen to me.
拜托 住手
Please, stop.
看到这些了吗 这些是奥斯勒结
Hey, hey, hey. See these? See these? These are Osler's nodes
元凶是聚集在你血中
caused by bacteria swarming in your blood
并在全身移♥动♥的细菌 心内膜炎的典型症状
and moving throughout your body. Classic for endocarditis,
就是心脏瓣膜的感染
an infection of the heart valve.
使用毒品的人总是会有这种病
Happens to drug users all the time.
如果你没有接受抗生素
If you walk out of here
就离开这里 这种病会杀了你
without any antibiotics, this will kill you.
如果你给我们一个机会 我们能救你一命
If you give us a chance, we can save your life.
如果你给我三毫克盐酸氢吗♥啡♥酮 我就留下
I'll stay if you give me three milligrams of Dilaudid.
两毫克
Two.
如果你冷静并马上回到床上就给你
If you calm down and you get back in bed right now.
克洛伊 宝贝
Chloe, baby!
-推个急救车来 -克洛伊 宝贝
- Get a crash cart. - Chloe, baby!
-我摸不到脉搏 -急诊部A区蓝色警报
- I'm not getting a pulse. - Code Blue in ED alpha!
-让他们离开 -不 不
- Get them out of here. - No, no!
-宝贝 不不 -你们得给他们空间
- Baby, no! No! - You need to give them space.
开始按压 你来抢救
Start compressions. You're running the code.
-我从没抢救过 -需要碳酸氢钠吗
- I've never run a code. - Do you want an amp of bicarb?
他来负责
He's in charge.
呼叫麻醉科
Page Anesthesia.
你在急救时问的第一个问题是什么
What is the first question you ask in a code?
心律
Rhythm.
她的心律是什么
What's her rhythm?
无脉电活动
P.E.A.
-我们应该电击吗 -不行
- Should we shock? - No, we can't.
她的心律不能电击
Her rhythm's not shockable.
注射一支肾上腺素 胸外按压要
Get me one of epi. Make those compressions
更快更用力 准备插管
harder and faster. Prepare to intubate.
已经二十四分钟了 该停止急救了
It's been 24 minutes. It's time to call the code.
不要
No!
这是我负责的 你让我负责的
This is my code. You gave me this code.
她才二十一岁
She's 21 years old.
用力点 你得感觉到肋骨断掉
Harder, man. You need to feel the ribs crack.
已经够了
That's enough.
不 让开
No. Move.
我不要放弃
I'm not giving up.
我说已经够了
I said that's enough.
有心跳了
We got a pulse.
你救了她
You saved her life.
整个骤停间她的呼气末二氧化碳分压不到十五
Her end tidal CO2 was less than 15 for the entire code.
-那也不一定意味着... -一定 肯定
- That doesn't necessarily mean that... - Yes. Yes, it does.
她大脑缺氧长达二十六分钟
She's been without oxygen to her brain for 26 minutes.
恭喜 你救回了她的心跳但她脑死亡了
Congratulations, you got her heart beating again, but she's brain-dead.
你来这跃跃欲试
You came in here all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed,
想要挽救生命 但今天你没有挽救生命
ready to save lives, but today you didn't save a life.
你只救了脑干 因为你不听我的
You saved a brain stem because you didn't listen to me.
对克洛伊家人造成了灾难性的影响
Now the repercussions on Chloe's family will be catastrophic.
他们不可能接受这个结果
There's no way they'll accept this.
克洛伊看起来还活着
Chloe looks alive.
他们会认为她能苏醒
They'll think she can wake up.
所以他们会围着她转
So they will hover over her,
一天天 一周周甚至年复一年地照顾她
tend to her for days, weeks, maybe years,
等待根本不可能出现的奇迹
waiting for a miracle to happen that's utterly impossible.
那个规则是什么 戴文
What was rule one, Devon?
做你告诉我的任何事
Do whatever you tell me to do.
不许提问
No questions asked.
我们要做的就是帮助我们的病人
All we want to do is help our patients,
但医学院没有教我们
but what they don't teach us in medical school
有很多方式会造成伤害
is there are so many ways to do harm.
正如各位所看到的的
As you can see,
提香是医学技术的一大奇迹
the Titian is an amazing piece of medical technology.
我们称之为「上帝之手」
We've nicknamed it the "Hand of God"
因为它能做到人类之手所不能做的
because it does what no human hands could accomplish.
甚至是你的
Even yours?
对 甚至我的
Yeah, even mine.
世上最好的外科医生
The finest surgeon in the world
都会受益于提香
would benefit from the Titian.
它能够
It's capable
无比稳定和精准地进行手术
of movements that are incredibly steady and precise,
几乎杜绝了人类失误
virtually eliminating human error.
查斯汀公园纪念医院
Chastain Park Memorial
是全国第一家
is the first hospital in the country
拥有这一伟大仪器的医院
to have this miraculous machine,
多亏贝尔医生带头发起这一资金募集活动
thanks to Dr. Bell, who spearheaded this fund-raising campaign,
当然也谢谢你们 我们慷慨的捐赠者
and, of course, to you, our very generous donors.
谢谢
Thank you.
「可能会发生严重的并发症
"Serious complications may occur,
甚至会导致死亡
up to and including death.
每次手术结果会有所不同」
Individual surgical results may vary."
提香简介
我为此训练了几个月 结果不会变化
I've trained for months to do this. Results will not vary.
直到贝尔使用
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表