剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
You can't stop it!
你们
You...
好了 深呼吸
All right, breathe.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
伊莱亚斯·埃弗雷特 47岁
Elias Everett, 47,
肾衰竭 做过血液透析
kidney failure, post-hemodialysis.
精神错乱 运动失调 有攻击性
He's delirious, ataxic and aggressive.
他这样多久了
How long has this been going on?
情况逐渐恶化 已经三天了
He has been worsening progressively for three days.
做过检查但无明确结论
Tests were inconclusive.
看我的手指
Follow my finger.
看我的手指
Follow my finger...
右眼球不能动了
Right eye's fixed.
眼肌麻痹 运动失调 意识模糊
Ophthalmoplegia, ataxia, confusion.
所有症状都符合韦尼克氏脑病
All signs of Wernicke's encephalopathy.
肾透析降低了他的水溶性维生素水平
The dialysis is causing him to lose water-soluble vitamins.
他患有急性维生素B1缺乏症
He has acute thiamine deficiency.
给他注射五百毫克硫胺素
Give him 500 milligrams of thiamine
一天三次 连续两天
three times a day for two days.
他几个礼拜后就会没事的
A few weeks, he'll be fine.
他怎么知道的
How the hell does he do that?
真叫人恼火
It's infuriating.
立刻挂一瓶维生素B
Hang a Thiamine drip, stat.
你好
Hello?
这里是佐治亚州看守所
This is the Georgia Department of Corrections.
-您有一通未接电♥话♥来自 -妮珂·奈文
- You have a collect call from... - Nic Nevin.
接听电♥话♥ 请按一
To accept this call, press one.
妮珂
Nic?
琳诊所的一个律师一定给检察院打了电♥话♥
A lawyer from Lane's clinic must have called the prosecutions' office.
他们认为我会逃跑
They're calling me a flight risk.
康莱德 法官说保释金要十万美元
Conrad, the judge set bail at $100,000.
初犯就要这么多吗 简直疯了
For a first offense? That's insane.
好了 别害怕
Okay, don't panic.
你什么意思 「不要害怕」 我该怎么办
What do you mean, "Don't panic"? What am I gonna do?
我说了 我今天会保你出来
I told you, I will get you out today.
你没法保证
You can't promise that.
几小时后见
I'll see you in a few hours.
你打算怎么做 抢银行吗
What are you gonna do, rob a bank?
算是吧
Kind of.
保重
Stay safe.
康莱德
Conrad?
有急事
It's an emergency.
我 我需要你帮忙
I-I need your help.
好吧 告诉我什么事 我来解决
Well, tell me what it is, and I'll have it fixed.
-怎么样了 -你告诉我
- How we doing? - You tell me.
他什么都不说 他把我都搞紧张了
He's not saying anything. He's making me nervous.
你看上去比一小时前好多了
Well, you look a damn sight better than you did an hour ago.
这就像路上出现了一次小颠簸
This is just like a bump in the road,
是吗 霍金斯医生
right, Dr. Hawkins?
我应该从那次移植手术中恢复过来了
I was due some blowback from that transplant.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
我会找出是哪里出了问题
I'll find out what's happening.
好的
Okay.
超声心动图
Images from the echo.
这里是什么 心脏与主动脉连接处
What's this here, where the heart's attached to the aorta?
主动脉根部剥离
Aortic root dissection.
是原先移植手术的并发症
A complication of the original transplant procedure.
运动导致血压升高
Exertion caused a-a rise in blood pressure,
使得一个小裂口恶化
which worsened a small tear.
所以 手术吧
So, surgery.
我们在恶化前修复主动脉根部
We repair the aortic root before it worsens.
我们想要避免在一个移植的心脏上动手术
We try to avoid operating on a transplanted heart.
有时候 这种症状不会再出现
Sometimes, it doesn't start again.
但是这是有可能的 有先例
But it's possible. It's been done.
是的 但是这种手术的死亡率是相当高的
Yes, but the mortality rates from this type of surgery are extremely high.
这相当于直接杀了他
It's likely to kill him.
显然 这是个极坏的消息
Obviously, this is very bad news,
但是 我不接受
but... I don't accept it.
不好意思
Excuse us.
奥卡福医生
Dr. Okafor?
我会告诉麦卡
I'll tell Micah.
你要告诉他什么
What will you tell him?
他没机会了
He has no chance?
他马上就要死了
He's gonna die soon?
选择在手术室还是在家死去
In the OR, or at home?
你太情绪化了
You're too emotionally involved.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
米娜 好吧 随便你说什么 我只是
Uh, Mina, okay, whatever you say, I just,
我觉得你应该退后一步 让我做好我的工作
I think you should take a step back, let me do my job.
让我做好我的吧
Let me do mine.
彼得森医生不是外科医生
Dr. Peterson isn't a surgeon.
你否定所有希望之前
Before you take all hope away,
让我做一个心胸外科会诊
let me get a cardiothoracic consult.
当然可以 我只是觉得
Fair enough. I just don't think
你不会满意他们的会诊结果
you'll like what they tell you.
妮珂莱特·奈文的保释金已经付了
Nicolette Nevin's bail has been paid.
他们一小时之内会释放她
They'll release her within the hour.
我说了 我只要付给代理人百分之十的保释金
I told you, all I needed was ten percent to pay the bail bondsman.
这样更快捷方便
This was cleaner and faster.
在我们的法律体系中 钱可以解决一切问题
Money makes problems disappear in our legal system.
这不是一个公平的竞争环境
It's not a level playing field.
就像医学一样
It's just like medicine.
显然 我很感激
Obviously, I'm grateful.
你是我儿子
You're my son.
我会为你做任何事
I'd do anything for you.
这是 我们之间一个新的开始
This is a... new beginning between us.
我对我们的未来还有一个计划
And I have a plan in the works for our future.
米娜和麦卡
So Mina and Micah.
挺让人震惊的 不是吗
That's a shock, huh?
她是不是爱上他了
Is it possible that she's in love with him?
恋爱 你开玩笑吧
In love? Are you joking?
米娜不谈恋爱
Mina doesn't do relationships.
她只是有性生活
She's just getting laid.
和她做♥爱♥一定爽极了
The sex must have been amazing.
他确实犯了心脏病
It did give him a heart attack.
我就喜欢这样约会
It's the way I'd want to go out.
做♥爱♥做到死
Death by coitus.
最好是和米娜
Preferably with Mina.
不是吧 奥利维亚 好久不见
No. Olivia. Long time no see.
我觉得我们几周前才见过
I feel like it's only been a couple weeks.
-八天 准确来说 -奥利维亚
- Eight days, actually. - Olivia.
-怎么了 -你没病
- Yes? - You're not sick.
我确定我病得很严重了
I most definitely am very seriously ill.
你有疑病症
The disease you have is hypochondria!
我可以安排一个心理治疗
I can arrange a psych appointment.
我起了皮疹
I have a rash
-还不停咳嗽 -好吧
- and a persistent cough. - Okay.
-我 -到这来
- I... - Just come here.
没事
It's all good.
我来给她检查 把表给我
I will check her out. Give me the chart.
-没事 -谢了 我的英雄
- All good. - Thank you. My hero.
好的 交给我吧
Okay. Lay it on me.
我有鼠咬热
I have rat-bite fever.
你近距离接触过啮齿类动物吗
Have you been in close proximity to rodents?
我有时候听见他们在墙里活动
I hear them in the wall sometimes.
好吧 它叫鼠咬热
Okay, it's called rat-bite fever.
关键词是 「热」
The operative word is "Fever."
你的体温正常
Your temperature is normal.
会不会是汉坦病毒呢
Can it be hantavirus?
再次强调 那样你会发烧
Again, you would have a fever.
细螺旋体病呢
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表