剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
布拉德利 你到底想要什么
Bradley, what do you want?
这个屋子里所有人都可以
Everyone in this room would answer that question
马上回答这个问题 「我想当医生」
in a split second and say, "I want to be a doctor."
-你为什么答不上来 -不 我也想
- But why didn't you? - No, I do.
我也想当医生
I-I do want to be a doctor.
别说你以为的正确答案
Don't tell me what you think the right answer is.
告诉你真正的想法
Tell me what you want.
我不知道
I don't know, man.
听着 我...
Look, I...
没想到我会跟谁承认这一点
...I never thought that I would admit this to anyone.
但这个想法一直在我心里徘徊
But I thought about it all the time.
并不是摔下天窗
Not falling through the skylight
砸到贝尔会议桌上 但是...
on Bell's conference table per se, but...
我有考虑过从楼上跳下来
...I thought about stepping off that rooftop.
我只是...想逃离这些压力...
I just... wanted to escape the pressure...
焦虑...
anxiety...
精疲力竭...
the exhaustion...
恐惧...
the fear of...
一个本来就失败的人
fear of failing again...
再次失败的恐惧...
of being a failure.
哪怕是想到...
Even just the thought...
离开医疗行业...
of walking away from medicine...
都能带来巨大的解脱感
...brings this overwhelming sense of relief.
感觉就像卸下了一个重担
It's like a weight lifted off my shoulders.
这样是不是很怪
Is that weird or what?
-我觉得挺怪的 -无法理解
- To me it is. - Incomprehensible.
但对你来说 这一点都不奇怪
But for you, it's not weird at all,
因为你不喜欢当医生 那就走吧
because you don't love being a doctor, so go.
离开这里 寻找你真正喜欢做的事
Get out of this place and find what you do love.
好吧...
Yeah, and...
我不会怀念这里的
...well, I am not going to miss this place.
但我绝对...
But I am definitely...
绝对...
definitely...
会怀念你们
gonna miss you guys.
我们也会想你的 伙计
We're gonna miss you, too, man.
你知道哪里能找到我们
You know where to find us.
是的 你们这群人感觉就像从不离开这里一样
Yeah, you guys seriously never leave this place.
赞成 伙计
Hey, thumbs up, man.
-哥们 没错 -很好
- Dude, yeah. - Good, good.
我觉得...
I think this is...
没有告别吗
Not one for good-byes?
我挺喜欢他们的
Love them, actually.
再见
Good-bye.
我想给你一份全职的岗位
I'm willing to offer you a full-time position.
是吗 薪水多少
Yeah, what's the number?
高于其他人的出价 但低于你的要求
Well, more than anyone else will pay, less than you'll demand.
算了吧
I'll pass.
奥斯汀 我能分辨出谁是好医生 但...
Dr. Austin, I know a great surgeon when I see one, but...
我也看到了一个绝望的人
I also know a desperate man.
过去36个月 你一直是代理医师
You've been a locum tenens for the last 36 months,
在医院之间辗转奔波
hopping from hospital to hospital,
像是在寻找什么
searching for something,
也许是在逃离什么
maybe running from something.
只有被追赶时我才会跑
I only run when being chased.
好吧
Okay.
你在手术室之外的名声越来越大
Well, your reputation outside the OR is catching up.
你知道大医院都不喜欢冒险
You know, great hospitals have a profound aversion to risk,
但我想在两件事上下注
but I'm willing to bet two things:
第一是你
one, on you,
第二 是你的追逐者名单
and two, that your list of suitors
既不长也并不厉害
is neither long nor impressive.
早上你会收到我发的聘请书
You'll have an offer from me in the morning.
这是最佳定案
It's a best and final.
奥卡福医生让我感到害怕
Dr. Okafor frightens me
以十分精彩的方式
in wonderful ways.
我想让她当我的助手
I want her to be my right hand.
我也是这么想的
My thoughts exactly.
-嘿 -他又过来了吗
- Hey. - Did he come back again?
还没有
No. Not yet.
看到他的汽车牌照了吗
How about his license plate?
天太黑 我看不清
It was dark. I couldn't see it.
我当时就跑进屋 锁上了门
I just ran in the house and locked the door.
你报♥警♥了没
Did you call the police?
报什么警 说是有变♥态♥送我日用品吗
And say what? That some creepy guy gave me groceries?
不不不 没事的
No, no, no, no, that's okay.
我知道你要说什么
I just, I know what you're gonna say,
说你没事 不需要我的帮助
that you're fine and you don't need my help.
不 我有事 我需要你的帮助
No, I am not fine and I do need your help.
我终于开始发觉
I'm just starting to realize
琳做得有多过分
how far Lane's willing to go.
收拾东西 到我家去
Grab your things. You're staying at my place.
-直到解决这件事 -好
- Just until we figure this out. - Yeah.
她都已经害我被开除了
I mean, she already got me fired.
我以为她只是想毁了我
I thought she was just trying to ruin me,
但其实并没有那么简单 你想想 康莱德
but it's not that simple. Think about it, Conrad.
这不仅仅是莉莉或是我的事
This isn't just about Lily or me.
真♥相♥比这更严重
It's bigger than that.
琳在隐瞒着什么
Lane has got something else to hide.
我们会一起找出真♥相♥
And we're going to find out what it is together.
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表