剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
Which super pisses me off. That's Nurse Raymond.
注意他好吗 他是个混♥蛋♥
Watch out for him, okay? He's a total dick.
好
All right.
奥莉维亚·寇芬 76岁女性
Olivia Coffin, 76-year-old female.
她很讨厌
She's a mess.
-也爱抱怨 -而且唠叨不停
- Also a whiner. - And a talker.
她讨人厌的程度可以拿满分
On the pain-in-the-ass scale, she's ten.
-大约是满分 -非常复杂
- Probably about a ten. - Super complicated...
给麦卡·史蒂文斯的吧 医生
For Micah Stevens, huh, Doc?
米奇
Mitch.
米奇没事吧
I-Is Mitch all right?
他会没事的 别担心
He'll be fine. Don't worry.
我们拿到心导管的结果了
We have the results of the cardiac catheterization.
有好消息也有坏消息
There's good news and bad news.
你之前发作的心脏病非常严重
You had a very serious heart attack,
你现在还能活着跟我们说话
and the only reason you're still with us at all
只是因为你当时跟他们俩在一起
is because you were with these two.
好消息是什么
What's the good news?
那就是好消息
That is the good news.
坏消息是你的心脏严重受损
The bad news is, your heart was badly damaged.
心脏射血功能严重下降
The ejection fraction is severely reduced.
特里普 这代表
What that means, Trip,
你会需要心脏移植
is... you're gonna need a transplant.
天啊
Oh, good Lord.
我们会马上联络器官资源共享网络
We'll contact UNOS immediately.
你会在1A级
You'll be status 1A.
所以你会在器官捐赠清单的最顶端
So that'll put you at the top of the organ donor list.
-你会优先获得一颗新心脏 -多久能
- You'll be top priority for a new heart. - Well, how long is it
-找到新心脏 -不幸的是
- gonna take to find one? -Well, unfortunately,
找到适合配对可能花数周 有时数月的时间
finding the right match can take weeks, sometimes months.
或许吧
Well, maybe.
我们查斯汀的确有颗新心脏 刚送进来而已
We do have a new heart at Chastain. It just flew in.
-那颗心脏已经分配给人了 -我们
- That organ is already allocated. - Well, let's
就等等吧 看看是否适合你
just wait, see if it's a match.
如果适合 我们就取消原有分配
And if it is, we will un-allocate it.
对吧
Right?
准备好了吗
You ready?
-出发吧 -好
- Here we go. - Yeah.
我们要让你能回去上课继续教学生
Gonna get you back to your class. Got to teach those students, right?
他们需要你 对不对 好
They need you. Yeah? Okay.
-咱们努力一把 -抱歉麦卡
- Let's do this. - Sorry, Micah.
-我找霍金斯医生说句话 -好
- I need Dr. Hawkins for just a moment. - Okay.
没事吧
Is everything all right?
-麦卡的手术被取消了 -为什么
- Micah's surgery was canceled. - Why?
他的心脏重新分配给邓拉普议员
His heart was reallocated to Congressman Dunlap.
他们不能这么做
They can't do that.
他们能 医院走的是正常通道
Yes, they can. The hospital went through proper channels.
他们获得了器官资源共享网络许可
They got the okay from UNOS.
你的意思是他们动用关系了
You mean they pulled strings.
听着 我也很生气 但他们没有违反规定
Look, I'm pissed, too, but they didn't break any rules.
邓拉普比麦卡更优先 因为他病情更严重
Dunlap has higher priority than Micah because he's sicker.
你无能为力
There's nothing you can do.
谁说的
Says who?
我打给邓拉普的妻子 原来他们离婚了
I called Dunlap's wife. Turns out they're separated.
他的女儿正在赶来 从加州坐飞机过来
The daughter's coming. Flying in from California.
离婚的缺点 你生病了却孑然一身
Divorce blowback. You get sick, you're all alone.
对 也可能发生在我们身上
Yeah, could happen to us, too.
我们俩共有多少前任配偶
How many exes have we got between us?
我之前算过 四个
Four, last time I counted.
除非你又有新欢了
Unless, of course, you've been busy.
不 不
No. No.
但我尚未放弃希望
But I still haven't given up hope.
我已经永远不碰爱情了
Me, I'm off the romance track permanently.
从现在起 我嫁给我的工作
From here on in, I'm married to my work.
凡事无绝对
Never say never.
康莱德来了
There's Conrad.
他是负责治疗麦卡的住院医师
He's the resident in charge of Micah's care.
我当然知道
Don't I know it.
对他好一点
Go easy on him.
霍金斯医生 我知道你很生气
Dr. Hawkins, I know you're upset.
换成是我也会生气
I would be, too.
这违反所有程序 而且你心知肚明
This is against all protocol, and you know it.
麦卡已经等新心脏两年了
Micah's waited two years for a heart.
你不能为一位还没等两分钟的贵宾
You can't just cut in line for a VIP who hasn't waited
-插队 -他们都需要一颗心脏
- two minutes. - Well, they-they both need a heart.
我们只有一颗 这是很困难的决定
There was only one. It was a tough decision.
我的病患才二十八岁 还有大好人生
My patient is 28, with his whole life ahead of him.
那颗心脏可以让他多活五十年
That heart could give him 50 more years.
特里普·邓拉普六十三岁还抽烟
Trip Dunlap is 63 and a smoker.
他的身体更有可能排斥那颗心脏
His body's far more likely to reject the heart.
就算他接受移植 能给他增加多少寿命
And even if the transplant takes, what does it buy him,
-十年吗 -听着 邓拉普很重要 我是说
- ten more years? - Look, Dunlap is critical. I mean,
他可能今晚过世 而麦卡已经等这么久
he could die tonight. And Micah, he's waited this long.
-他可以再多等一下 -他的生活品质很糟
- He can safely wait a bit longer. - His quality of life is zero.
他曾是运动员 现在是科学老师
He was an athlete. He's a science teacher.
受学生爱戴 我了解他 我们都是
Loved by his students. I know him. We all do,
因为他一直以来常常进出医院
because he's been in and out of here so often.
我们有三次都以为能拿到心脏
Three times we thought we had a heart.
这三次他都被送回家
Three times he was sent home.
他完全不抱怨或自怨自艾
Zero complaining or self-pity, ever.
他是个大好人
This guy, he's golden.
你想跟邓拉普的女儿说她的父亲比较不值得吗
You want to tell Dunlap's daughter her father is less deserving?
不然呢 只因为他是能帮助查斯汀的贵宾
Why? Because he's a VIP who can help out Chastain.
你真是心直口快 这种行为很幼稚
You really speak your mind. It's just, it's a juvenile habit.
我们做这个决定只出于医疗考量
The decision was made for medical reasons alone.
你我明知道这不是事实
I think we both know that's not the truth.
我不会太过追究 因为你现在很生气
I'm gonna cut you some slack because you're upset.
我是外科主任
Chief of surgery,
你是住院医师
resident.
请记得这一点
Try to remember that.
好消息 拉米雷斯先生 你的心电图很正常
All good news, Mr. Ramirez. Your EKG looks normal,
-应该明天就能出院了 -谢谢
- and you should be out of here tomorrow. - Thank you.
你忘了听他的心音 医生
You forgot to listen to his heart, Doctor.
我不需要听心音 我看过心电图了
I don't need to listen to his heart. I looked at his EKG.
为什么心杂音没有显示在心电图上
Why didn't the murmur show up on his EKG?
有时严重心脏病病患的心电图是正常的
Occasionally, you can get a normal reading
有时严重心脏病病患的心电图是正常的
in patients with significant heart disease.
永远都要用听诊器
Always use your stethoscope.
如果你不用 康莱德会臭骂你
If you don't, Conrad will ream you.
-你要告诉他吗 -不 我知道
- Do you have to tell him? - No, because I know
你永远不会再忘记听病患的心音了
you're never gonna skip listening to a patient's heart again.
戴文 每十五分钟联络器官获取组织一次
Devon, I want you to call the OPO every 15 minutes.
我们得再找一颗心脏
We need to find another heart.
能让医师助理去吗 我手头有二十位病患
Can you get a physician's assistant to do it? I'm handling 20 patients.
大多数人在独♥立♥日撑了几小时才失败
Most people take a few hours to fail Independence Day.
你简直打破纪录 你才撑四十分钟吧
You just broke the record. What has it been, 40 minutes?
-我闻到碳水化合物了 -查德 你今天
- I smell carbs! - Chad, you have surgery scheduled
要做足部手术 你不能吃东西
today to remove that foot. You can't eat.
不能吃披萨 拿回去
No pizza. Take it back.
那巧克力布丁呢
How 'bout chocolate pudding?
吃四到五个就能去打怪兽了
Four or five cups should slay the beast.
你在麻醉后气管可能会吸入食物致死
You can aspirate food under anesthesia and die.
巧克力布丁也能杀了你
Even chocolate pudding.
-我告诉过他了 -好吧 我不信他
- I told him that. - Well, I didn't believe him.
他真的是医生吗
Is he a real doctor?
道格拉斯
心动过速5918
Tachycardia 5918.
杜比的心率正在骤升
Doobie's heart rate's spiking.
我要你每15分钟给器官获取组织打电♥话♥
I want you to call the OPO every 15 minutes.
除非病患有紧急情况 不然别呼我
And don't page me about a patient unless it's an emergency.
-这是示弱 -这是示弱
- It's a sign of weakness. - It's a sign of weakness.
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表