剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
I really hope this trip was worth it for you.
如果克劳迪娅活下来 就值得
It certainly will be if Claudia survives.
记得告诉我一声
Let me know, okay?
会的
Will do.
我是艾莉 请留言
You've reached Allie. Please leave a message.
艾莉 我是妮珂 我快到了
Hi, Allie, it's Nic. I'm pulling up now.
员工通道
艾莉
Allie?
艾莉
Allie?
给我讲讲和你关系很好的这个人
Tell me about this man that you're very close to.
-你见过他 -他来了
- No, you met him. - Oh, there he is.
兄弟 抱一个
Bring it in for the real thing.
-好啦 -谢谢
- All right, big guy. - Thank you.
-你真好 -谢谢 约克
- You're all right by me. - Thank you, York.
现在 我来带你们回家 好吗
Now, let's get you guys home, yeah?
-好的 -好了
- Yeah. - All right.
-别忘了带着我的花 -好的
- Just get my flowers, don't forget. - Yeah.
很明显 年轻人 你选择了正确的职业
It's clear you've chosen the right profession, young man.
谢谢
Thank you.
约克 为什么你屁♥股♥里有个糖浆瓶子
Yorkie, why is there a syrup bottle up your butt?
你输成了另一个「Y·伊凡斯」
You pulled up the wrong "Y. Evans."
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
没事的
It's okay.
我有衣原体
I have chlamydia.
看起来 不错
Those... look... good.
感觉怎么样
How we feeling?
你能告诉我们你的名字吗
Can you tell us your name?
费利克斯
Yo, Felix.
怎么了
Hey, what's up?
怎么了
What?
怎么了
Oh, what's up?
她还好吗
She okay?
她醒了吗
She's awake?
这个归你来说
This one's all you.
是的
Yeah.
她醒了 她没事
She's awake and she's okay.
事实上 她恢复得很好
In fact, she's doing great.
她等不及要见你们了
And she can't wait to see all you guys.
你做的很好
You did good, man.
你做的真的很好
You did real good.
我爱你 D
I love you, D.
天呐
Oh, God.
不是吧
Man, not again.
全美只有四个人感染
You know, only four people in the U.S. have
福氏纳格里阿米巴原虫后活下来
ever survived Naegleria fowleri.
你们拯救了第五个
You just saved the fifth.
如果你们把克劳迪娅冻死可就糟了
It would not have been great if you'd frozen Claudia
但是你们没有
to death, but you didn't.
今天你们和非传统医学赌了一把 你们赢了
No, today you gambled on unorthodox medicine and you won.
如果没赢 这是你们最后一次
Had you not won... you'd be walking out of this hospital
走出这家医院
for the last time,
和奈文护士一起加入失业大军
to join the ranks of the unemployed along with Nurse Nevin.
这是我的医院
This is my hospital.
不是你们的赌场
It's not your casino.
好好享受你的酒吧
Enjoy your drinks.
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
刚刚发生了什么
What just, what just happened?
他刚夸了你
He said you're amazing.
他还能随时解雇你
And he can fire you whenever he wants.
你好
Hello.
他们陷害我
They set me up.
谁陷害了你
Who set you up?
你在哪
Where are you?
亚特兰大临时拘留所
Atlanta Detention Center.
我这就到
I'm on my way.
不 康莱德 听我说
No, Conrad, listen to me.
你现在没有什么能帮到我的
There's nothing you can do for me right now.
我需要一些其他帮助
There's something else I need help with.
你来了
There you are.
我刚要打电♥话♥给你
I was just about to call you.
我给妮珂打了好几个电♥话♥
I tried Nic, like, a hundred times.
她都没接
She's not answering.
你要去哪 杰西
Where you going, Jessie?
英曼公园 要去哪儿见几个朋友
Inman Park. Gonna meet up with some friends,
醒醒神
just clear my head.
对我有好处
It'll be good for me.
谢谢你昨天做的一切
Thanks for everything yesterday.
坐下 杰西
Sit down, Jessie.
我没事
Yeah, I'm good.
妮珂让你来的吗
Did Nic send you?
这就是她不接电♥话♥的原因吗
Is that why she's not answering my calls?
我现在不需要这些
You know, I don't need this right now.
我已经出院了 那个医生说我可以走了
And I've been discharged; Dr. Whatever said I could go.
妮珂在红十字会帮你找了个名额
Uh, Nic got you a place at Crossroads;
是个三周的项目
it's a three-week program.
红十字会
Crossroads.
真棒
Nice.
事情总是这样
See, this is what happens.
大家为我的生活做决定
People make decisions about my life,
-这样一点都不好 -我们一起面对
- and that's not okay. - We'll do this together.
我说了我会去门诊 我会参加戒毒会
Yeah, I said I'll do the outpatient stuff, I'll go to meetings...
你上次试过了 但没有用
You tried it last time, and it didn't work.
我要离开这里
I'm leaving.
让开 康莱德
Move, Conrad.
你昨晚差点死了
You almost died last night.
如果我死了 你会参加我的葬礼吗
Would you have come to my funeral if I did?
你现在关心了吗
You care now?
我们是家人吗
We're family?
拜托
Please.
你只是路人而已
You're still just passing through.
我现在在这 我不会放任你不管
Well, I'm here right now, and I'm not leaving without you.
我姐姐到底去哪了
Where the hell is my sister?
你姐姐现在有点困难
Your sister's going through a hard time right now...
-她没事吧 -她会没事的
- Is she okay? - She will be.
你姐姐非常爱你
Your sister loves you very much.
她爱你胜过一切
She loves more than anything.
如果你不想为自己改变 那就为她改变
If you don't want to do it for you, do it for her.
把事情搞砸的人也不总是我
I wasn't always the one screwing up.
我猜你不像你认为的那样了解妮珂
I guess you don't know Nic as well as you think you do.
我会在外面等
I'll be waiting outside.
等你收拾好了我们就走
We'll leave when you're ready.
BGM: No Need to Argue by The Cranberries
♪ There's no need ♪
♪ To argue anymore ♪
♪ I gave all I could ♪
♪ But it left me so sore ♪
♪ There's no need to argue ♪
♪ No need to argue anymore ♪
♪ There's no need to argue anymore. ♪
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表