剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
♪电电电灼器 电灼器♪
♪ C-C-Cautery, cautery, ♪
♪电灼器 电电电灼器♪
♪ cautery, c-c-cautery ♪
♪要不我们别递给他♪ ♪电灼器♪
♪ Maybe we won't pass that ♪ ♪ Cautery ♪
♪要不别递给他♪ ♪电灼器♪
♪ Maybe don't pass that ♪ ♪ Cautery ♪
♪电灼 电灼 电灼器♪
♪ Cautery, cautery, cautery ♪
♪别 别 别递那个电灼器♪
♪ Don't, don't, don't pass the cautery ♪
♪好的 我来处理♪ ♪疼死了♪
♪ Yeah, I've got it ♪ ♪ Ow, that hurts ♪
♪这是烧伤 我一定被诅咒了♪
♪ That is a burn, I got to be cursed ♪
♪发生了什么 为什么有火花♪
♪ What just happened? Why was there a spark? ♪
♪烧的是什么 天呐是我♪
♪ What's that cooking? Oh, it's me ♪
♪是牛肋排吗 不 是烤脖子♪
♪ Is that prime rib? No, it's burning neck flesh ♪
♪烫 烫 烫 快关火♪
♪ Hot, hot, hot, somebody turn down the heat ♪
♪关掉氧气 关掉氧气♪
♪ Get that O2 off. Turn off the O2... ♪
他从哪里拿到这视频的
Where'd he get the video?
这是个谜 不是吗
It's a mystery, isn't it?
♪关掉氧气 关掉氧气♪
♪ Get that O2 off. Turn off the O2... ♪
♪关掉氧气♪
♪ Get that O2 off ♪
♪氧气 氧气 氧气♪
♪ O2, O2, O2 ♪
♪电灼器 电灼器♪
♪ Cautery, cautery ♪
♪电 电 电灼器♪
♪ C-C-Cautery... ♪
这个视频的点击率有多少
Ah, how many hits does it have?
五十六万 而且数字还在上升
560,000 and climbing.
♪那肯定会留下伤疤♪
♪ That's gonna leave a scar, yeah ♪
♪会留下伤疤 伤疤♪
♪ Gonna leave a scar, scar ♪
♪在我身上倒水 倒 倒水♪
♪ Put water on me, put-put water on me... ♪
我刚刚看了这个视频 我们得赶快解决
Wow. I just saw the video. We need to get ahead of this.
能从网上撤回吗
Can we get it off the Web?
不行 它已经走红了 撤不掉了
No, it's already gone viral. No one can stop it.
我在网♥管♥的联♥系♥人也不行
Not even my contacts at NetTube.
相信我 我已经试过了
Trust me, I've already tried.
好吧 所以你有什么建议
Okay, so what do you recommend?
我们得给他们一些别的东西 一些好的东西
We need to give them something else, something good.
一个人们感兴趣的故事
A human interest story,
也许是一个来自战地的孩子
maybe a kid from a... war-torn country.
治好了他的脸 或者手
Build him a face, or hands,
-或者四肢一类的 -好吧
- a limb. Something. - All right.
-你去找那个孩子 我去筹备资金 -好的
- You find the kid, I'll find the money. - Okay.
♪电灼器 电灼器 电电灼器 电灼器♪
♪ Cautery, cautery, c-c-cautery, cautery ♪
♪注意点 别把这个给他♪
♪ Hey, watch it, don't give it to him ♪
♪电灼器 电 电 电灼器 电灼器♪
♪ Cautery, c-c-cautery, cautery... ♪
恭喜你
Congrats.
怎么了
Yeah?
你现在是个明星了
You're a star.
而你是个天才
And you are a genius.
不 我和你入侵外科学习数据库
No, I had nothing to do with you hacking
没有任何关系
into the surgical learning database.
鬼才相信你没有
The hell you didn't.
查斯汀可以进行安保升级了
Chastain could use a security update.
而且我可以帮忙
And I could help you with that,
但是我会很忙的
but I'm... I'm gonna be too busy
毕竟我终于梦想成真了
finally living my dream.
谢谢 伙计 你改变了我的生活
Thanks, man. You changed my life.
这家伙再也不能在小隔间里动手脚了
No more coding in a cubicle for this guy.
等不及去看你的网♥管♥频道了
Can't wait to watch your NetTube channel.
我
Hey. I...
我以为凯斯医生正在做疝气修补术
I thought Dr. Kays was doing this hernia repair.
是的 我只是
She is, I'm just...
我只是过来看看
I'm just here to see how you're
今早发生那件事之后你还好吗
holding up after this morning.
克莱尔在到处散播消息
Claire's making the rounds.
我还没跟任何人说过
I haven't talked to anyone.
手术室着火是麻醉组引起的
I mean, OR fires are caused by the anesthesia team.
而且我认为 趁不实谣言还没掌控局势
And I think, before an inaccurate narrative takes a hold,
我们得搞清楚到底发生了什么
well, we got to figure out what the hell happened.
你要我怎么做
What do you need from me?
我拿到所有的验血报告了
Got all the bloodwork back.
有什么异常吗
Anything unusual?
琳所有的病人都和预期一样健康
All of Lane's patients are as healthy as can be expected.
该死
Damn it.
至少这些病人们都是安全的
Well, at least the patients are safe.
目前为止
For now.
我要被叫回去接着问话了
I'm being called back in for more questions.
你想我和你一起去吗
You want me to come with you?
在你和克莱尔谈话之后
After your sit-down with Claire,
-也许你应该收手了 -妮珂
- you should probably hang back. - Nic.
你对我的做法感到失望吗
Are you sorry I did it?
没有
No.
我们没有关于莉莉接受的
So we have no record of the rate at which
钾注射速率的记录
Lily received the potassium,
如果真的如你所说
or if you did in fact, as you claim,
把输液器调到规定的滴速
set the flow machine at the prescribed rate.
如果我犯了错误 我会承认的 但是我没有
If I made an error, I would admit it, but I didn't.
那你怎么解释莉莉身体里
Then how do you account for the lethal levels of
致死剂量的钾
potassium in Lily's system?
肯定有人在我设置之后改变了滴速
Someone must have changed the flow rate after I set it.
所以你为自己的辩护就是 某个神秘的人
So your defense is, is that some mysterious person came
在你走之后进入了莉莉的病房♥
into Lily's room after you left,
然后加快了滴速
and accelerated the flow rate,
注射了致死剂量的钾
administering a lethal dose of potassium?
为什么会有人这么做
Why would someone do that?
为了杀死莉莉
To kill Lily.
谁会杀死一个据大家所说
Who would kill a patient who, by all accounts,
被全院员工所喜爱的病人呢
is beloved by the entire staff?
我能猜到 但是我没有任何证据
I could guess, but I don't have any proof,
所以我不打算说
so I'm not going to do that.
如果你有什么想告诉我们的
Well, if you have something to tell us,
为了自身利益的最大化 你最好现在就说出来
it would be in your best interest to do it now.
自身利益最大化
My best interest?
这些可不算我自身利益最大化 更不是莉莉的
None of this is in my best interest, or Lily's.
我们想知道真♥相♥
We want to know the truth.
-她的家人也想知道真♥相♥ -不 你不想
- The family wants to know the truth. - No, you don't.
而且莉莉的家人根本就没有来照顾过她
And Lily's family wasn't here taking care of her.
两年来她进进出出医院 他们一次也没来过
Not once over the two years that she was in and out.
是我安慰她
I comforted her.
和她探讨死亡
Talked to her about death.
为她洗澡 喂饭
Bathed her, fed her.
我关心她
I cared for her.
这并不是因为我喜欢她
Not because I liked her,
虽然我的确喜欢
which I did,
也不是因为她是我最喜爱的病人之一
and not because she was one of my favorite patients,
虽然她的确是
which she was.
我关心莉莉就像
I cared for Lily the same way
我关心我所有的病人
I care for all of my patients.
因为这就是护士应该做的
'Cause that is what nurses do.
医生们下令做检查 开药
Now, doctors order tests, they prescribe meds,
然后他们就回家了 但是护士
and they go home, but nurses...
医生认为病人是他们的
You know, doctor's think the patients are theirs,
但其实不是
but they're not.
病人是我们的
They're ours.
是护士的
The nurses'.
莉莉·肯德尔曾经是我的病人
Lily Kendall was my patient,
而我没有伤害过她
and I did not harm her.
但是有人这么做了
But someone else did.
我觉得我们可以结束了
I think we're done here.
是的
Yeah.
罗曼 很高兴你感觉好些了 伙计
Ha-ha, Roman. Glad you're feeling better, man.
好吧
Okay.
势如破竹啊
You're on a roll.
但下一个会很棘手
But this next one's tricky.
试试你能不能搞定兰登先生
Try Mr. Langdon out for size.
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表